PDA

View Full Version : Close encounter... (me not thinking) Lucky me!

manafest
07-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Ok, so the other night @ around 8:30pm i was rushing to my grandma's house to pick up my little sis.* I get on the on ramp of the 405-S slowly merging left again again and again until i'm all the way in the carpool lane.* Once i'm in the carpool lane i see a motorcycle coming up behind me.* The double line begins.* As the motorcycle gets closer and closer I realize that i'm in the carpool lane with just me all by myself* :uglystupid2:.* Ok well i know what you're thinking, but I NORMALLY have someone riding with me in the car, so i'm always accustomed to just heading straight to the carpool lane.* As soon as the motorcycle is about to pass me on my right hand side... I notice it's a motorcycle COP!* :-o.* He slowly passes me and gets in front of me!* As of right now I'm about to piss in my pants.* 1 car length he looks down at his left rear view mirror, and i slowly move to the right of the lane (still about to piss in my pants).* I start to slow down a little to keep distance and so he won't notice i'm in the car by myself.* 2 car length he looks down at his right rear view mirror this time and even slows down a bit!!* NOW IM ABOUT TO SHART ON MYSELF* :buck2: !!* I suddenly lean towards the middle of the car like i'm leaning over to get something for the "someone" that's sittin in the back seat of my car!* As i get back up he starts to go on his way.* As soon as the broken line starts up I get off the freeway ASAP.* Oh maaaan!!* WHat a relief!!* How stupid could've i have been?!* :?* After hearing all the stories in this section about cops just pulling you over cuz the car looks like a ricer stock, i for sure thought i was a goner.* But damn, i hate them motorcycle cops the most... because you dont know whether it's a regular cycle or a chp cop.

Just thought i'd share* :police:

*chris*
07-20-2006, 11:31 AM
*phew* lucky ...thats a hefty ticket too.

manafest
07-20-2006, 11:33 AM
tell me about it dude... just imagine if i had an exhaust, tint, or something he could get me for other than just the carpool fine.

DruMMinStUd06
07-20-2006, 11:37 AM
because you dont know whether it's a regular cycle or a chp cop.

i hate that... :buck2:

itsnino
07-20-2006, 12:49 PM
bonus. thats one for the underdogs!

ebevo
07-20-2006, 12:55 PM
nice recovery & slick moves O0

i have that habit as well...but i catch myself before i enter the carpool lane :D

rino
07-20-2006, 12:57 PM
I've done the same thinking i had someone in the car with me

LOL

DTunedEvoX
07-20-2006, 01:21 PM
I do it every morning?

kimletrim
07-20-2006, 01:41 PM
I would have started inflating my blowup doll.

smokd
07-20-2006, 02:01 PM
LUCKY... haha ive done something like that before... i was shittin my pants the whole time

SoCal
07-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Slick move...congrats on the getaway..!

silvery_eagle
07-20-2006, 03:51 PM
Slick move...congrats on the getaway..!

and please don't do that again....

gofaster87
07-20-2006, 04:00 PM
You sure it was still a carpool lane at that time of night? Most of the lanes revert to standard lanes after a certain time in the evening. Im just wondering , I havent been on the 405 in a while.

darkevo
07-20-2006, 04:07 PM
stick a hat on the passenger head rest..I've seen that before..lol

Is the ticket the same if you get caught doing that?* * :D

RgistRdShowoffIX
07-20-2006, 04:09 PM
You sure it was still a carpool lane at that time of night? Most of the lanes revert to standard lanes after a certain time in the evening. Im just wondering , I havent been on the 405 in a while.

That's what i was thinking. Aren't carpool hours over past 7? It is up here.

rino
07-20-2006, 04:52 PM
not down here, since we have traffic in socal 24/7

manafest
07-20-2006, 05:38 PM
nice recovery & slick moves O0

i have that habit as well...but i catch myself before i enter the carpool lane :D

lol thanks!

I do it every morning?

Lmao you serious?* You must always be in a rush :D

That's what i was thinking. Aren't carpool hours over past 7? It is up here.

Is this true?? I never knew of this, and nobody i know knows this >:(

manafest
07-20-2006, 05:39 PM
not down here, since we have traffic in socal 24/7

yeah ok that's what i thought :-(

manafest
07-20-2006, 05:41 PM
stick a hat on the passenger head rest..I've seen that before..lol

Is the ticket the same if you get caught doing that?* * :D

I like the blowup doll idea, but i dont have a blow up doll :tickedoff:... so i'll have to use my honda hat :oops: hope i dont get flamed for that :angel:

Crash
07-20-2006, 05:42 PM
I would have started inflating my blowup doll.

You have a "blow up" girlfriend too?

manafest
07-21-2006, 08:08 AM
:2funny:

wj4
07-21-2006, 10:44 AM
I've done the same thinking i had someone in the car with me

LOL

rino, youre a rebel without a cause! or with one, i dont really know lol