PDA

View Full Version : Who lives in DOWNTOWN LA??

tanK
07-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Ok this post is gonna have a few questions...

Who lives in downtown LA and are there meets out here? Secondly, which meet should I go to for a caravan to MOD this weekend? West LA I'm kinda familiar, but theres only 7 people meeting up. Thirdly, I live in an apartment complex called the Promenade, and I am seeing a GG VIII MR with a Perrin license frame (rear). Are you on the forums??

rino
07-25-2006, 12:24 PM
ah you're right off the 110. my friend used to live in that same complex. unfortunately for you there are no meets close by, the closest is WLA guys.

tanK
07-25-2006, 12:43 PM
It was worth a shot asking... looks like I'll be at the WLA meet and caravan for MOD. Maybe if I see the owner of that GG in my complex I'll bring him/her out too!

DruMMinStUd06
07-27-2006, 08:19 AM
you should leave a note with this site and your screen name so they know about it...or just wait for them to come out one day

tanK
07-27-2006, 09:37 AM
hmmm... good idea DruMMinStUd06. I should see his car in the lot after work. I don't have any fancy socalevo emblems or cards so It'll be a ghetto note. Hopefully this doesn't scare the person off lol

tanK
07-27-2006, 09:00 PM
I met the guy today, his name is Payam. His friend hooked him up with knowledge and parts apparantly. He thinks his friend is someone on this forum... Anyone of you?

oneslwevo
07-27-2006, 09:13 PM
yo i live in L.A about 7Min Away From USC We have diffrent meets on friday night near Usc...

tanK
07-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Ah cool, disregard the last PM I just shot you... didn't know where that came from lol. Now I do and I'll shoot you a new PM. Maybe I'll bring the other guy down also.

MyGlue
07-28-2006, 10:52 AM
I live in downtown too. My friends lives at promenade towers. I'll be at mod. Black stock looking evo with a nice crack in the windshield.

tanK
07-28-2006, 12:46 PM
I live in downtown too. My friends lives at promenade towers. I'll be at mod. Black stock looking evo with a nice crack in the windshield.

Is your friend is the guy I met yesterday with the GG VIII?
Are you heading out with anyone? I think I'll be convoying to MOD with the West LA guys. Are you gonna go with them too, or with another group?