PDA

View Full Version : i am woman hear me roar

boostin_terrier
07-26-2006, 12:13 AM
haha just kidding....im kerryann.

just another random chick who's into cars, just bought my first AWD a couple months ago - dark metallic grey EVO 9

i love it i love it i love it, no mods yet but suspension will be the first to get the treatment besides tint - i hate not having tint.

just moved to orange county from seattle in april so i dont really know crap about where to race and so on....that and i havent been to a track for a few years period(bought a motorcycle and turned it into a bling bike) except calif speedway earlier this month, so excuse me if i sound a little uneducated about many things, its been a long time since i have played with a car and even longer since i have raced one.....plus the old cars were honda's so im somewhat new to forced induction and very new to AWD.

anyway i also like long walks on the beach with my 70lb pit bull terrier, and i prefer aftermarket mods for my motorcycle or car instead or purses or flowers* :-P

DTunedEvoX
07-26-2006, 12:33 AM
Welcome ... beware of leg humpers ...
Chickz w/ Evo's r00l ...

alan678
07-26-2006, 12:33 AM
Hey whats up...Welcome to the site...I think I seen you at the auto fashion meet this past Saturday...you were talking to the wife i believe...and flying on our way to Fusion...lol

BTW...its graphite gray not dark metallic... O0

Chris in SD
07-26-2006, 03:14 AM
Welcome...

(She's married guys, put it away ;))

speedracer2169
07-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Welcome...

dammit :D

blkside
07-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Hola welcome to the board... Hope you are enjoying it... You see chris you post she is married and no one stops by to say Hi...LOL

speedracer2169
07-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi I'm lowered O0

Miss Evo8
07-26-2006, 05:07 PM
Hi and welcome! I'm a girl...not married and faster on the track then most of the guys here in my Evo :twisted:

GokuSSJ4
07-26-2006, 05:14 PM
Hi and welcome! I'm a girl...not married and faster on the track then most of the guys here in my Evo :twisted:
:roll:

x[corwyn]
07-26-2006, 05:17 PM
Welcome. Check out www.crashclub.net for the motorcycle forums also. Mature responsible group on that board as well. Meet up with the OC group going to Mod this saturday!

Miss Evo8
07-26-2006, 05:17 PM

roll your eyes all you want Tomas you know its true......

itsnino
07-26-2006, 05:25 PM
by any chance do you work out at la fitness in yorba linda? my friend told me that he saw this girl get out of a GG 9 in that area.

x[corwyn]
07-26-2006, 05:29 PM

Sounds like some people should be posting their times at SOW!!!!

Miss Evo8
07-26-2006, 05:32 PM
]

130.4 my best in 107 degree weather...car was acting funky too.....I know I can do better...Im shooting for 128s

MRevo9
07-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Welcome...

dammit :D

+1000000

gofaster87
07-26-2006, 05:35 PM

Bragging about being faster than Tom isnt saying much. My sister can drive faster than Tom.

Miss Evo8
07-26-2006, 05:37 PM

Bragging about being faster than Tom isnt saying much. My sister can drive faster than Tom.

Tomas doesn't count....

alan678
07-26-2006, 06:26 PM
http://performancefreaks.com/images/smiles/hijacked.gif

tabio42
07-26-2006, 06:55 PM
SWEET! A pirate smiley!!!

what were we talking about?

JOOTZ
07-26-2006, 08:23 PM
welcome to forums

EVOATEYOU
07-26-2006, 09:51 PM
welcome!

boostin_terrier
07-26-2006, 10:02 PM
genuwine: thanks - no need to warn me about leghumpers thats a given no matter how ugly i am =P

alan: yea i was talking to your wife she boriquena right? she was very nice, it was good to meet you both - Â*im sure ill see you 2 around, tell her i said hello.

blkside: thank you

evogirl: im probably the slowest person on this forum!!!

xcorwyn: i am hating life......i have to work that day, and when i say i have to work i mean the other girl who i work with who would be taking my place will be in the bahamas come MOD =( bad for me good for her oh well theres always next year - take pics! the only biek forums i go on rarely are stuntlife.com, nwsportbike.net wominx.net and cycleforums.com - but rarely.

itsnino: thats not me, i dont workout.

JOOTZ: thanks for the welcommen....

thanks for the warm welcome all, i will try to post up as much as i can but i work 12-13 hour days so there are many days in a row where i come home and fall into bed.

boostin_terrier
07-26-2006, 10:03 PM
welcome!

and thank you you!

anyone in the OC area? i see tons of EVO's around here! many of them girls.

Unstroked
07-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Newbie to socalevo in the OC, but i have had my baby IX since Dec.

verano
07-26-2006, 10:20 PM
welcome!

and thank you you!

anyone in the OC area? i see tons of EVO's around here! many of them girls.

welcome......anaheim here

boostin_terrier
07-26-2006, 10:28 PM
i may have seen you before....what color?

oh oh i just found out ifilm.com posted a fraction of thier interview with me @ dubwars!

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2755206

silvery_eagle
07-26-2006, 11:05 PM
i may have seen you before....what color?

oh oh i just found out ifilm.com posted a fraction of thier interview with me @ dubwars!

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2755206

nice ... did you win the race?

Chris in SD
07-27-2006, 03:24 AM
Nice - your hubby is a lucky dude - any sisters? LOL

That looked like a wild scene there. A friend of mine yesterday commented that every time he sees a girl driving an Evo, she's hot. It's the VW Cabriolet of the new millennium! ;)

GokuSSJ4
07-27-2006, 08:22 AM
]

130.4 my best in 107 degree weather...car was acting funky too.....I know I can do better...Im shooting for 128s

i have ran 1:30.1 :P at SoW (its been a while) An i'm sure you can do better then that... but for what it is my times aren't so bad..

GokuSSJ4
07-27-2006, 08:25 AM
thanks for the warm welcome all, i will try to post up as much as i can but i work 12-13 hour days so there are many days in a row where i come home and fall into bed.

same here, I work near 14hrs a day... it sucks!
welcome to Socalevo.net

ek9_evo9
07-27-2006, 08:55 AM
:worthless:

Lancer EVO IX
07-27-2006, 09:10 AM
welcome to the forums. damn, ur a hottie....and there's nothing hotter than a girl who drives an evo, and would rather have car parts than purses. lol.

Miss Evo8
07-27-2006, 09:16 AM
]

i have ran 1:30.1 :P at SoWÂ* (its been a while) An i'm sure you can do better then that... but for what it is my times aren't so bad..

mind you I had "dead weight" in my car also! Every session!!! 200lbs of it! :roll:

GokuSSJ4
07-27-2006, 09:24 AM
]

i have ran 1:30.1 :P at SoWÂ* (its been a while) An i'm sure you can do better then that... but for what it is my times aren't so bad..

mind you I had "dead weight" in my car also! Every session!!! 200lbs of it! :roll:
mind that they took a good chunck of the track and made it easier and shave off a part that you can now go way faster then before :P

Miss Evo8
07-27-2006, 09:26 AM
]

mind that they took a good chunck of the track and made it easier and shave off a part that you can now go way faster then before :P

stop making excuses....

GokuSSJ4
07-27-2006, 09:31 AM
stop going off topic already, :roll:
besides i dont plan to track for awhile, so it doesnt really matter...

Miss Evo8
07-27-2006, 09:33 AM

Oh God not this again :roll:

GokuSSJ4
07-27-2006, 09:45 AM

Oh God not this again :roll:
yes, that again!
which if i recall, i havent... I need to stay off the track for awhile

evo robert
07-27-2006, 09:49 AM
404 pics not found

OMEGA
07-27-2006, 05:35 PM
hey welcome and i hope you enjoy your new EVO there is a lot to learn about the EVO dont be afraid to ask

drmosh
07-27-2006, 05:41 PM
amazing how goku and missevo8 can sabotage any thread...

Welcome to the site!

Come to MOD and visit our booth

Miss Evo8
07-27-2006, 06:15 PM

Welcome to the site!

We have talent what can I say! :angel:

GokuSSJ4
07-27-2006, 06:27 PM

Welcome to the site!

We have talent what can I say! :angel:

bah! socal entire site goes off topic in certain threads, this is nothing new. Stop hating!
i posted certain things to keep it on topic.../

boostin_terrier
07-28-2006, 03:10 AM
goku: fortunately i work in a very busy office so the day goes by fast!!

ek9_evo9: this is for you, i also like to dress in medievil attire inmy spare time.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/wankspanners/ugly_woman.gif

lancer evo ix: eh i think im just abnormal, i happen to like cars and guns and motorcycoles and would rather have parts for any of those instead of purses......im a girly girl dont get me wrong i just like toys

omega: thank you i appreciate it!!

dr mosh: wish i was going to MOD - i have to work, cant gte out of it AT ALL!! :(

GokuSSJ4
07-28-2006, 08:15 AM
shame you have to work :(
I was able to get out of work for saturday, since i want to enjoy MOD... Keeping busy at work is always good but only to a certain point. At times i wish i had more time to goof off at work :)

Unstroked
07-28-2006, 08:20 AM
GokuSSJ4, what goes on at MOD? I bought my evo in Dec. 05 so i don't know what to expect. What should I expect?

silvery_eagle
07-28-2006, 08:52 AM
you should expect lots of mitsu cars there... possibly a sneek peak of evo 9 SE or even evo 10, a few concept cars... parties, raffles, vendor show off etc etc etc...
last one they had evo 3, 6, 7 i think...and all of the eclipses

j_nizzle
07-28-2006, 09:21 AM
you should expect lots of mitsu cars there... possibly a sneek peak of evo 9 SE or even evo 10, a few concept cars... parties, raffles, vendor show off etc etc etc...

evo III is confirmed to be there!!!

Lancer EVO IX
07-28-2006, 09:30 AM
u can go to mod. i posted this on the torrance forum. here's my bulletproof plan to get outta work, tell ur boss u got the stomach flu. they can never prove that ur stomach wasn't hurting...hahah. works like a charm. another one that works is food poisoning. again, impossible for ur boss to deny that it ever happened to u, and food poisioning usually only lasts one day so u don't need a doctor's note. basically any stomach ailment will work 100% of the time......lol!

Unstroked
07-28-2006, 09:30 AM

Thanks...

So basically be prepared to drool, cream, and takes lots of pics????

Unstroked
07-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Just say that you have a bad case of bubble guts....

GokuSSJ4
07-28-2006, 09:53 AM

Thanks...

So basically be prepared to drool, cream, and takes lots of pics????
that covers it...
Also you get to meet other peeps from socal.. One of the best things about socal is that you can meet the person behind the screen name.. This is very hard to do with other forums...

ultraflip
07-28-2006, 10:43 AM
fawkin leg humpres

GokuSSJ4
07-28-2006, 10:53 AM
fawkin leg humpres
LOL tell me about it :roll:

Chris in SD
07-28-2006, 10:59 AM
fawkin leg humpres

Who is leg humping? It went off-topic into MOD...

Unstroked
07-28-2006, 11:02 AM
I am really looking forward to meeting some fellow Evo owners. Â*Some of my friends are either still in there honda stage or lets drift 350Z stage. Â*Nothing against them and there cars and they know that, but I own an EVO IX.. :grin:

Unfortunately I will be the guy with the crack in his windshield.... Â*SO if you see that car, its mine. Â*I really hate having to take the 91 fwy for a bit to get to work....

boostin_terrier
07-28-2006, 08:07 PM
oh crap i think im getting a cough or something *cough cough*

;) haha j/k, we have a new person working that day so i cant leave him by himself im boss lady for the front desk of an animal hosptial so we cant have him screwing that up

my work is pretty cool ill see if the other gal who i can possibly trade days with will be nice and do this for me......we'll see....

boostin_terrier
07-30-2006, 11:14 PM
BAH so much for MOD.....maybe next year!