PDA

View Full Version : Blaze and evomrguy's rides at MOD

Macky
07-31-2006, 08:08 PM
sorry evomrguy that i wasnt able to take a shot of your Evo. but here goes.....

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/SW17k.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/SW27k.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/SW37k.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/SW57k.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/SW47k.jpg

and Blaze's MR:

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/BL18K.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/BL28K.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/BL_V8K.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/BL_V28K.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/BL_V38K.jpg

thanks for looking.

blkside
07-31-2006, 08:12 PM
Both of them are gorgeous and I am gonna have to say that is one of the cleanest GSXs I have seen... from the shot even the Engine bay is tight...

Macky
07-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Both of them are gorgeous and I am gonna have to say that is one of the cleanest GSXs I have seen... from the shot even the Engine bay is tight...

yeah, of the DSMs i saw there, either they had primer, oxidized paint, or a combination of both. and we arent even begining to talk about wheels.

Blaze
07-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Macky:

Can you do up this one like a magazine cover for me?

Pleeeeeeeaaaaase!!!

Macky
07-31-2006, 08:17 PM
Macky:

Can you do up this one like a magazine cover for me?

Pleeeeeeeaaaaase!!!

list your mods and ill work on it in the next few mins....

Blaze
07-31-2006, 09:26 PM
<<removed>>

PM'd you, Macky

evomrguy
07-31-2006, 11:25 PM
Damn Macky you take some seriously nice shots. I especially like the 2nd and 3rd shots of the gsx you put up. Almost makes me want to keep it. Is there any way I can get ahold of those shots, and possibly the other ones you took as well? I would love to put them up on my dsm forum as well. Thanks again for taking the time to take some quality pics of my 2g, its definitely been a while since its gotten some love like it did on mod.

Also, blkside, thanks for the comments on my 2g. Its nice to hear some praise after all the work Ive put into it. The engine bay is pretty clean. I think Macky took a closer pic of it, maybe if hes got one he can post it up.

j_nizzle
07-31-2006, 11:40 PM
wow, i met shaun aka evomrguy and didnt even know it! hey!

btw, i was standing with you guys when you told macky about how special your rims on the dsm were. nice meeting you again.

Lancer EVO IX
07-31-2006, 11:40 PM

yeah, of the DSMs i saw there, either they had primer, oxidized paint, or a combination of both. and we arent even begining to talk about wheels.

lol!!! Â*yeah i noticed a lot of the dsm'ers had some questionable taste on their rim choices. Â*a lot of them shoulda just kept it clean w/ volks, gramlights, advans, ssr's, work wheels, etc. Â*there were a couple of outstanding exceptions though.

evomrguy
07-31-2006, 11:44 PM
wow, i met shaun aka evomrguy and didnt even know it! hey!

btw, i was standing with you guys when you told macky about how special your rims on the dsm were. nice meeting you again.

Yeah I think we should have to walk around with name tags on our shirts with our screen names and real names printed on them. Cause then when we start talking you can say, hey I know you.

j_nizzle
07-31-2006, 11:47 PM

lol!!! yeah i noticed a lot of the dsm\\\'ers had some questionable taste on their rim choices. a lot of them shoulda just kept it clean w/ volks, gramlights, advans, ssr\\\'s, work wheels, etc. there were a couple of outstanding exceptions though.

you have to understand not a lot of people dont have the same budget as you when spending on their rides. they get what they can together and blow it on whatever they can afford or looks best in their price range.

kimletrim
07-31-2006, 11:47 PM
Shaun, what happened to the Evo steering wheel?

evomrguy
07-31-2006, 11:48 PM

lol!!! Â*yeah i noticed a lot of the dsm'ers had some questionable taste on their rim choices. Â*a lot of them shoulda just kept it clean w/ volks, gramlights, advans, ssr's, work wheels, etc. Â*there were a couple of outstanding exceptions though.

Thats funny, me and larry were talking about that when walking around how no body really rocks the jdm wheels. Â*More so just whatevers inexpensive it seems. Â*The dsm community seems to be dwindling these days, most of us have moved on to evos. Â*But not me, Im still stupid enough to hold onto the 2g. Â*But I keep it og, rocking the amkreads, it doesnt get any more jdm rare than that. Â*

kimletrim
07-31-2006, 11:49 PM
I was looking for Blaze's car at MOD, but I couldn't walking past the line of Evos I didn't see one car cover!

Lancer EVO IX
07-31-2006, 11:50 PM

Thats funny, me and larry were talking about that when walking around how no body really rocks the jdm wheels. Â*More so just whatevers inexpensive it seems. Â*The dsm community seems to be dwindling these days, most of us have moved on to evos. Â*But not me, Im still stupid enough to hold onto the 2g. Â*But I keep it og, rocking the amkreads, it doesnt get any more jdm rare than that. Â*

mad props on keeping it real. Â*ur eclipse was by far the cleanest 2g there.

evomrguy
07-31-2006, 11:51 PM

lol!!!Â* yeah i noticed a lot of the dsm\\\'ers had some questionable taste on their rim choices.Â* a lot of them shoulda just kept it clean w/ volks, gramlights, advans, ssr\\\'s, work wheels, etc.Â* there were a couple of outstanding exceptions though.

you have to understand not a lot of people dont have the same budget as you when spending on their rides. they get what they can together and blow it on whatever they can afford or looks best in their price range.

True enough, but if you have been into the dsm scene you would know that it used to be pretty clean. Â*Back when I was going to the meets, it was volks and other jdm goodness as far as the can see. Â*These days it seems theres not much love payed to the way the cars look, just as long as they go fast. Â*I have no problem with that, fast is fun, but if your gonna buy aftermarket products, why not wait a little longer to get the money together for the good stuff. Â*Im not a rich man, ask anybody, but I have taken years to scrounge up the money to try and get it together.

evomrguy
07-31-2006, 11:52 PM

mad props on keeping it real. Â*ur eclipse was by far the cleanest 2g there.

Thanks man I really appreciate the kind words.

evomrguy
07-31-2006, 11:57 PM
Shaun, what happened to the Evo steering wheel?

By the time I finally got the wheel from alfred and got the car back from getting the detail I had only a few days before mod and I worked every one of them. So I made the decision to hold off. I didnt want to dive into putting on the wheel in case theres any fabricating or welding that has to be done a day or two before mod. I figured Id play it safe in case something came up, cause I really didnt want to risk not getting to bring the 2g out. I wished everything had originally worked out for us, cause that would have left plenty of time to get it installed. But these things happen, Ill get it on in the next couple of weeks and post some pics of it when I do.

Lancer EVO IX
07-31-2006, 11:59 PM

lol!!! Â*yeah i noticed a lot of the dsm\\\'ers had some questionable taste on their rim choices. Â*a lot of them shoulda just kept it clean w/ volks, gramlights, advans, ssr\\\'s, work wheels, etc. Â*there were a couple of outstanding exceptions though.

True enough, but if you have been into the dsm scene you would know that it used to be pretty clean. Â*Back when I was going to the meets, it was volks and other jdm goodness as far as the can see. Â*These days it seems theres not much love payed to the way the cars look, just as long as they go fast. Â*I have no problem with that, fast is fun, but if your gonna buy aftermarket products, why not wait a little longer to get the money together for the good stuff. Â*Im not a rich man, ask anybody, but I have taken years to scrounge up the money to try and get it together.

yeah i heard ya bro. Â*i used to have a 95 gs-t, i got it right when the 2g's came out. Â*i made do w/ what i had back then, which was next to nothing. Â*but i kept it clean on a budget. Â*like u said it's better to save up a lil bit and get some used volks then to buy some kyowa's, kosei's, asa's, or tenzo's.

Blaze
08-01-2006, 03:58 AM
I was looking for Blaze's car at MOD, but I couldn't walking past the line of Evos I didn't see one car cover!

I had it under a tent....so no need for a cover this time.

Macky
08-01-2006, 07:48 AM
shaun, you can just right click and download these pics. i have my logo there so you can post it. but the ones ill be saving on disc for you and Jason I would like to not get posted online if you dont mind ;)

ill try to post the rest of the shots i took of your car tonight, but these five are the best ones i like O0

moogle
08-01-2006, 02:22 PM
team hybrid??? Oh jason... jason.

EVOate909
08-01-2006, 02:39 PM

thats wut i said....

Macky
08-01-2006, 02:43 PM

thats wut i said....

hey i didnt see you at MOD. you werent able to join in the Emperor post-MOD meet....

turbolarry
08-01-2006, 03:40 PM
SHAUN GOT ROBBED! :tickedoff:

Macky
08-01-2006, 03:43 PM
SHAUN GOT ROBBED! :tickedoff:

WHAT?

turbolarry
08-01-2006, 07:32 PM
He got robbed. Shaun should have won something for thr 2g. At least a Coke and a smile.

Macky
08-01-2006, 08:32 PM
He got robbed. Shaun should have won something for thr 2g. At least a Coke and a smile.

lol. you scared the shit outta me :grin:

JDMC-WestEVO
08-01-2006, 08:35 PM
blaze wat wing do you have i really like it....and i was gonna get your hood but seibon doesnt have them anymore so i got stuck with OEM your car was soo sick saw it at MOD mad props

Macky
08-01-2006, 08:36 PM
i believe he has an APR wing.

Blaze
08-02-2006, 12:21 PM
I think that's the stock wing, no??

Try Gialla for the hood. You pay a little more, but the quality is clearly there.

Thanks for the props bro! O0

blaze wat wing do you have i really like it....and i was gonna get your hood but seibon doesnt have them anymore so i got stuck with OEM your car was soo sick saw it at MOD mad props

JDMC-WestEVO
08-02-2006, 12:52 PM
credit given where credit is due

evomrguy
08-02-2006, 08:11 PM
shaun, you can just right click and download these pics. i have my logo there so you can post it. but the ones ill be saving on disc for you and Jason I would like to not get posted online if you dont mind ;)

ill try to post the rest of the shots i took of your car tonight, but these five are the best ones i like O0

Macky your awesome. Ill definitely have to pick up a disc with the pics on it. But for sure I will only post up pics with your logo. Yeah I would love to have a close up of the engine bay if youve got one. I want to post it up too but since you want yours with the logo posted I need you to put it on here if you can. Thanks again Macky.

evomrguy
08-02-2006, 08:15 PM
He got robbed.Â* Shaun should have won something for thr 2g.Â* At least a Coke and a smile.

Considering how hot it was I would have loved a coke. ;) But its cool cause I kept having the engineers and the judges coming up and asking questions about it and telling me how it was there favorite 2g there. Plus all the good things I got told by all the dsmers it made it worth it for sure. I was just super stoked to see it at mod considering I didnt have it ready in time last year.

blkside
08-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Hey Evomrguy... bro I truly love your ride... I am actually going to try to do a GSX as a project car when I get out and have more time. I am a car fiend but I always loved the GSX and now that I am getting an EVO when I get back I have been doing tons of research of the history of the 4G63 and its previous homes... I would get one now but I need a real backseat... You need to bring that beauty out to the speedzone in september meet so I can drool over it... Mad props for your hard work and a gorgeous whip... and the Rims definitely set the whole thing off...

evomrguy
08-02-2006, 08:43 PM
blkside, thanks for the love. I wouldnt mind bringing it out to speedzone in sept. I havent been there in a while. Pm me when your having the meet. I have been toying with the idea of selling my gsx due to financial reasons. So if your interested in a gsx let me know cause we could work something out.

Macky
08-02-2006, 08:56 PM
blkside, thanks for the love. I wouldnt mind bringing it out to speedzone in sept. I havent been there in a while. Pm me when your having the meet. I have been toying with the idea of selling my gsx due to financial reasons. So if your interested in a gsx let me know cause we could work something out.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

chuckdashi
08-02-2006, 09:03 PM
shaun!... you never told me that you were already sure on elling this!... how much you want for it?.... let me know....

Macky
08-02-2006, 09:12 PM
sorry man, couldnt resist...

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12809/shaunS.jpg

:2funny: ;)

500whp
08-04-2006, 07:44 PM
bump for teamhybrid =)

turbolarry
08-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Can you believe he's gonna sell it? Some lucky mother fucker is going to come up on that car, with everything done right; flawless exterior, wheels, brakes, turbo... ARRGGH! >:(
Oooo... and if the new owner even touches one bolt. :knuppel2:

evomrguy
08-05-2006, 01:22 AM
Yeah its a terrible thought but sometimes I think I should start acting like a grown up about it.

Chris, Ill pm you about it.

Macky, now thats the kind of for sale ad I wouldnt mind putting up. And as long as I get the unedited pics...

Larry, it can still be yours. Just give me the word.

SpdyEvo02
08-06-2006, 01:33 PM
shaun how much yougoing to sell it for?

evomrguy
08-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Why you interested in buying it? ;)

gen4k20a2
08-06-2006, 08:02 PM
you better sell that bastard fo a hefty price...soooooo clean. I was gawking at it during mod and i had no clue whose car it was

TrickedOutEVOVIII
08-08-2006, 04:34 AM
those pics are sex macky!!

T

Macky
08-08-2006, 07:23 AM

T

thanks man. its nothing special. I just had to take a pic of Blaze's car the few times it actually gets driven :grin:

Blaze
08-08-2006, 07:57 AM

T

thanks man. its nothing special. I just had to take a pic of Blaze's car the few times it actually gets driven :grin:

Well Macky those pictures quickly found their way into my sponsorship proposal.
I've gotten several bites already, so thanks again!

O0

Macky
08-08-2006, 07:58 AM

T

Well Macky those pictures quickly found their way into my sponsorship proposal.
I've gotten several bites already, so thanks again!

O0

i have some higher res ones if you want a copy.

plus, since i indicated there that you joined the "Empire", let me know when we can put an honorary decal on that beast O0

Blaze
08-08-2006, 08:35 AM
i have some higher res ones if you want a copy.

plus, since i indicated there that you joined the "Empire", let me know when we can put an honorary decal on that beast O0

Sounds good bro.
But please PM me or email me to discuss the affiliation.
(I'll PM you my email now)

Blaze

Macky
08-08-2006, 08:37 AM
sounds good O0