PDA

View Full Version : Need some help to save superior wheels from certain destruction

BlueBooster
08-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Alright, so if you haven't heard my car is toast. My wheels are not though. :coolsmiley:

EVO 8 MR edition BBS wheels. O0

Here's the problem. I have injuries that prevent me from doing this myself :buck2:. I would need to take my stock Enikies that I have at home here (I live in RSM) down to anaheim to swap the wheels and probably bring them home. The other problem is that the place where the car is stored is only open from 8am-4:30pm M-F (thursday's don't work for them).

If anyone would be willing to provide vehicle transport (for the wheels and me - I've got all the nessecary tools too) and labor I'll kick in for any gas/tolls used and give you a cut on the sale of the wheels. Or if you want the wheels I'll give a discount off what I'll be asking for them. Since I don't know the actual conidition of all 4 wheels after the accident I won't be naming a price until I see them in person.

:mitsu:

Dagul
08-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Sorry to hear... I'd be willing to help out if I didn't live so far away... I have a beater van I can use, but I'm not sure if it'll survive the trip to and from and back down to SD... :-P

BlueBooster
08-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Props to Dagul!

Wheels have been saved!

speedracer2169
08-08-2006, 01:42 PM
ha i' ouldve been down since i got a new loaner car from southcoast and its an endeavor. oh well