PDA

View Full Version : Just moved to Orange County

Jay8141
08-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey guys, I just moved here from the Chicagoland area. Glad to see such a big influence of Evo owners like myself. Drove my 05 Evo here just in time for MOD 06 and turned out to be a great event! I see more Evo's here every couple of days (1 to 3) then I do in the Chicagoland area in a month of two! I have to give a shout out to "Silvery_Eagle" for noticing my Evo spray in Counter-strike and letting me know about MOD 06 and this website.

My Evolution currently has a K&N Drop-in | AMS Turbo-back exhaust | Nisei FMIC (race core) I was curious if anyone could point in a good direction to a local shop for a flash & tune, also future mods. I appreciate it!

Thanks SoCalEvo
Jay8141

Miss Evo8
08-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Hey guys, I just moved here from the Chicagoland area.Â* Glad to see such a big influence of Evo owners like myself.Â* Drove my 05 Evo here just in time for MOD 06 and turned out to be a great event! I see more Evo's here every couple of days (1 to 3) then I do in the Chicagoland area in a month of two! I have to give a shout out to "Silvery_Eagle" for noticing my Evo spray in Counter-strike and letting me know about MOD 06 and this website.

My Evolution currently has a K&N Drop-in | AMS Turbo-back exhaust | Nisei FMIC (race core)Â* I was curious if anyone could point in a good direction to a local shop for a flash & tune, also future mods.Â* I appreciate it!

Thanks SoCalEvo
Jay8141

Road Race Engineering or Tuning Technologies!!!!

everything else suxs!

speedracer2169
08-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Tuning Technologies and Road Race are the ones to go to and welcome

blkside
08-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Welcome to the boards... There are a few vendors here and there is a ton of product info... Where in Orange County you reside...

Jay8141
08-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the info, I moved into Newport Coast.

silvery_eagle
08-06-2006, 08:32 PM
LOL... i see my name here .. what the hell :D
welcome dude...

Jay i talked to Richard about your consideration of trading in he gave me his card at MOD. if you want i can PM you all his info O0
he's one of the coolest guy here in socal... and he drives fast @ the track!

boostin_terrier
08-08-2006, 11:40 AM
welcome, oc here also...also moved from out of state as well recently.

EVILEVO05
08-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Welcome Jay-
Hey Bro SRT Motorsports has a grip of deals and sam is pretty good about getting stuff if it isn't in stock. Phone #714-692-6400 or check it out on SRTMOTORSPORTS.com, and for tuning make sure you get input from everybody before you makeup your mind. :mitsu:
EVILEVO05

Unstroked
08-10-2006, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the SoCalEvo family...

x[corwyn]
08-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Hey guys, I just moved here from the Chicagoland area. Glad to see such a big influence of Evo owners like myself. Drove my 05 Evo here just in time for MOD 06 and turned out to be a great event! I see more Evo's here every couple of days (1 to 3) then I do in the Chicagoland area in a month of two! I have to give a shout out to "Silvery_Eagle" for noticing my Evo spray in Counter-strike and letting me know about MOD 06 and this website.

My Evolution currently has a K&N Drop-in | AMS Turbo-back exhaust | Nisei FMIC (race core) I was curious if anyone could point in a good direction to a local shop for a flash & tune, also future mods. I appreciate it!

Thanks SoCalEvo
Jay8141

Hey which CS servers you guys on?

silex
08-18-2006, 10:32 AM
Welcome first of all! That's random. I live in Newport Coast too! Staying at the parents for an intership up in LA. Maybe we're in the same community. Maybe you're one of the slew of young adults that moved in across the street from me. I'm off of Bonita Canyon Road right near the 73 and Chambord. I've never seen your Evo in here though. PM me when you get a chance.

AvengerSTi
09-06-2006, 12:42 AM
Welcome to the OC!!! haha