PDA

View Full Version : just got back from socal

oct7th1987
08-09-2006, 03:25 AM
im from fresno ca. and i just got back from socal. it was awesome and fun. i drive a silver gsr.. with a carbon wing.. and UK badges BTW. everything else was stock.. looks wise. but i do have an aftermarket exhaust.

i expected to see lots and lots of evos down there in socal. but i only saw 2. one was a stock gg ix at cerritos mall. and another one looked awesome. cf trunk n hood, no wing, huge exhaust.. lots of decals. the decals said something like EVOPROS.COM. i saw that evo near huntington beach at night.

first went to cerritos and went to their mall. i saw a GG evo ix parked in the parking lot near my evo. malls are huge down there. fresno sucks.

then went to huntington beach! had fun. passed by HB mitsu too... and saw like 561561 evos.

then ate at WHAT THE PHO! lol. then picked up some Lee's sandwiches and went back home.

it was my first time taking the evo down south. i believe.. next next weekend.. i'll be down there again.

just wanted to share a fun experience.

thisxguy
08-09-2006, 04:11 AM
fresno huh. cerritos mall isnt big. lol. try to go to brea mall or south coast plaza...those are the bigger ones.

i've always wanted to eat at What the Pho. lol.

i'm glad that you had fun down here.

Sr20kidD
11-12-2006, 11:07 PM
cerritos mall... lol

hit us up, we'll show you the ropes

blkside
11-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Yeah get ahold of a couple of guys on here... there are a lot of bigger places in Socal than you apparently experienced... Glad you had fun though...