PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Tomasu
08-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Finally after working my ass off all summer, my car is ever so slightly starting to come together.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/exceldriver/Buddy%20Club%20Seat/Aug1606Seat027.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/exceldriver/Buddy%20Club%20Seat/Aug1606Seat078.jpg

Buddy Club small bucket with Bride FG rail

This sunday is an AutoX, then next monday I pick up my Coilovers O0

its about time!

Im Ready for flamage lol :knuppel2:

speedracer2169
08-18-2006, 09:26 PM
that shifter and knob need to go yo but the seat looks good

javinsMR
08-18-2006, 09:29 PM
looks good bro... what kind of coilovers are you getting?

Tomasu
08-18-2006, 09:41 PM
yeah i havent found a shift knob i really like yet.... and i wanna spend my money on all the expensive parts first, then i can work on the small details after that.

I am getting Megan Street Coilovers... im poor.... also my friend has had em almost a year on his S13 and ive played with them alot. I like how they feel.

speedracer2169
08-18-2006, 09:53 PM
yeah ive been hearing real good things about those on evo m. I had megan racing springs on my spec v and they were great. Their customer service is top notch too

Ricardon
08-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Damn i need a side mount so freakin bad...the slider just isn't cutting it anymore. Nice seat, how much it set you back and did you DIY it?

tanK
08-18-2006, 10:15 PM
You gonna be at Cali Speedway sunday?!?!?

If so... I'll BE THERE!!! Can I get a ride in you car :D

Tomasu
08-18-2006, 10:50 PM
I got the seat from Jeff @ 500whp.com and the rail from eAuto. Aspecproducts.com is a great shop to get seats from as well. I could have gotten the rail from jeff also but Eauto had one in stock and i wanted it for this weekends autox :-). Whole setup came out to alittle less than 500 i think.

tanK : Yeah ill be running this sunday, In the stock looking blue wrx with borla exhaust. You gunna be running or just watching? im down for ride alongs, just as long as you have your own helmet.

tanK
08-18-2006, 10:54 PM
I got my own helmet.Â* Actually I've been running with these guys for this past year.Â* (Started this year).Â* If you've been out earlier this year, you probably would have seen me.Â* This will be my first event in a fast car and my evo :P

I'd love to take a ride or a few :D in your car!Â* I'll see you Sunday!Â* You'll notice me since I'll probably be the only red evo there.

evomrguy
08-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Damn tom when I read the title I thought thered be pics of your new evo. ;) j/k Looks good man. Have fun at the auto x and be safe, you should swing by a meet after you get it all together so we can ridicule you, uh, I mean check it out. :)

Blaze
08-20-2006, 10:08 PM
yeah i havent found a shift knob i really like yet.... and i wanna spend my money on all the expensive parts first, then i can work on the small details after that.

I am getting Megan Street Coilovers... im poor.... also my friend has had em almost a year on his S13 and ive played with them alot. I like how they feel.

You didn't like my GReddy knob?
It's just collecting dust in the garage bro....

smokinevo9
08-20-2006, 10:18 PM
looks nice

Tomasu
08-22-2006, 02:05 AM

You didn't like my GReddy knob?
It's just collecting dust in the garage bro....

Ill have to check that knob out again, and probably drive with it to see if i like it.... im pretty picky haha

Oh and an update on parts :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/exceldriver/Aug2106MRCoilovers005.jpg

Better daytime pics to come soon....

EVOate909
08-24-2006, 08:29 PM
nice seats...