PDA

View Full Version : Spring Mtn. Track Event Sept. 23 & 24

Richard EVO
08-24-2006, 04:44 PM
I copied this from elisetalk.

Hello All,

I know that I was and others were sad that the www.Racerfactory.com track event in Sept was cancelled. I look into what it would take to continued this event, with blessing from Rich and help from the instructors and track workers, I’m happy to say that it’s back and it’s all up to you to attend to make this happen.

Here are the details.

We will be having a Track Event weekend at Spring Mtn. Motorsport Ranch on Sat Sept. 23rd and Sun 24th located in Pahrump Nv.

This event is open to all and is a great way to have some fun in your own car within a controlled and safe track event. Each run group last 25 mins, So this means your arms will be tired by the end of the day.

The cost for the weekend is $300 and includes two full days of track time, instruction if you want (or need) it, food, and water.

The cost for the one day is $190 and includes one full day of track time, instruction if you want (or need) it, food, and water.

Levels – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.

We will provide instructors and class time for all the beginners. So there will be no need to fear the track or worry about learning the rules of the track.

This event will be on the new longer 3.1mile Track

If you interested in coming out please contact me about saving your spot and details for payment.

Thanks Hal

Email for details or payment info - [email protected]

To pay by Paypal - [email protected]

Its the end of summer, Time for us to race all day ,and have fun at night with a Dinner Party.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
List of Confirmed and Paid - Who's going to the Event
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Votex Name - Name - City - State

1 - BrewDude - Jeff K. - NLV - NV.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is also a great way to get a ride with some of the best Racers/Tuners in their or your car.

Check out who is coming out to Instruct or Work or Run,

1. Shawn Meze – NASA TT 2005 Winner, SCCA AutoX Champion

2. Mike ( Potterman )Potter – SCCA AutoX Champion, Dubwars Winner and One lap of America Class place winner. - Owner of http://www.parts4vws.com

tabio42
08-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Prostitution is legal in Pahrump.... Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Nils
09-02-2006, 07:26 AM
I'll see you there richard. I'll be there saturday fo' sho'.

n

Richard EVO
09-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Don't know if my car will be ready by then. I'll be there if I can.