PDA

View Full Version : This is why I don't watch the news

C-Spec
08-26-2006, 02:23 AM
The news have always twist shit around and do whatever catches our attention. The News causes WAR. :tickedoff:

http://www.break.com/movies/what_really_happens_pallywood.html

genrec
08-26-2006, 09:30 AM
great video.

Terry S
08-29-2006, 08:10 AM
And continually re-discovered over and over. Middle East = Glass Parking Lot in the making.

Terry S

NMREJ6
08-30-2006, 05:14 PM
wow .. pallywood .. what has hollywood come too?

TrickedOutEVOVIII
08-30-2006, 07:49 PM
you guys are a bunch of fucking idiots that are blind to what really goes on. not only is that a bunch of CRAP cuz ive been to israel and ive seen what they do over there...palestinians do nothing but fight for their right to live. what else would you do if you had your family butchered and your home taken away from you?? you would fight back and do whatever it took to survive. fuckin american media and their stupid fukin bullshit, that bullshit video was probably made by a fukin israeli or jew. ALL the fuckin broadcast companies are owned by jews anyway, so this shit doesnt surprise me one bit. fuckin dumb asses. your ignorace truly does astound me.

T

EVOMANIAC
08-30-2006, 09:08 PM
I say screw it and let them just kill one another. History has hsown whatever Mid Eastern country we help they turn around and stab us in the back.

gen4k20a2
08-30-2006, 11:01 PM
you guys are a bunch of fucking idiots that are blind to what really goes on. not only is that a bunch of CRAP cuz ive been to israel and ive seen what they do over there...palestinians do nothing but fight for their right to live. what else would you do if you had your family butchered and your home taken away from you?? you would fight back and do whatever it took to survive. fuckin american media and their stupid fukin bullshit, that bullshit video was probably made by a fukin israeli or jew. ALL the fuckin broadcast companies are owned by jews anyway, so this shit doesnt surprise me one bit. fuckin dumb asses. your ignorace truly does astound me.

T

I take it that due to the fact that that hit a nerve that you are probably on the palestinian side of things.

Being this seems the case can i get an explanation of the current Hezbollah vs Israel situation from you?
Seems like the israelies are fighting to live right now. It seems like that this is how its been for at least the last 80+ years. Israel has been attacked multiple times by "middle eastern" countries....and of which every time they have failed.

(im not jewish or palestinian....i just want to know what you think of the situation)

Im with you on the backstabbing. I think once the oil is gone from the region that all that is left to benefit the modern world would be the origin and major sites of religons. Then i think the REAL fighting will begin. Seems that there is a level of little man syndrome happening over there. Me want power me want power....when in all actuality it wont happen. They have no natural resource other than oil and...oil, which will be gone in time.

TrickedOutEVOVIII
08-31-2006, 12:46 AM
I say screw it and let them just kill one another. History has hsown whatever Mid Eastern country we help they turn around and stab us in the back.

im not even going to address that because that statement was ridiculously stupid, im just going to move on...

T

I take it that due to the fact that that hit a nerve that you are probably on the palestinian side of things.

Being this seems the case can i get an explanation of the current Hezbollah vs Israel situation from you?
Seems like the israelies are fighting to live right now. It seems like that this is how its been for at least the last 80+ years. Israel has been attacked multiple times by "middle eastern" countries....and of which every time they have failed.

(im not jewish or palestinian....i just want to know what you think of the situation)

Im with you on the backstabbing. I think once the oil is gone from the region that all that is left to benefit the modern world would be the origin and major sites of religons. Then i think the REAL fighting will begin. Seems that there is a level of little man syndrome happening over there. Me want power me want power....when in all actuality it wont happen. They have no natural resource other than oil and...oil, which will be gone in time.

the israelis are fighting to live?? excuse me?? once again, there's a lot that you dont know. first of all let me make one thing perfectly clear. I DO NOT SUPPORT TERRORIST GROUPS. hezbollah is definately not one of those groups. hezbollah are an ELECTED party in the lebanese democratic party. yes i said ELECTED. when ISRAEL blatantly attacks lebanon, the lebanese army never does anything to protect the country. who is the one that takes action?? hezbollah, thats who. they protect the borders of lebanon when the lebanese military should. sure i disagree with some of their values and beleifs...but extremists exist in every religious affiliation. basically, bottom line is, this has nothing to do with lebanon OR hezbollah. this is between the bush administration and Iran and oil. every time lebanon strengthens its economy and begins to rebuild the damage of the last israeli attack...israel strikes again. this has been true over many many years. and it will never stop. as long as israel continues to have dictatoresque leaders that want nothing more than destruction and death to palestinians and lebanese, or any arab in general. did you know that the people of israel, not the political leaders, but the people long for peace!! same with the opposition, the ppl of both sides want peace, but its the leaders that contradict that desire. israel has been and always will fight...but for what?? you hit the nail on the head with that statement..."little man syndrome." i know you've seen it on tv...little kids and women and everyone using stones against a fully backed US military that they call the israeli military. doesnt that seem disconcerning to you atleast one bit?? dont you wonder why ppl are willing to step in front of machine gun fire from israeli military to throw a stone showing their disapproval of what they are doing to their country, or whats left of it?? i just wish US media would be so much less biased, thats all. i definately do not watch the news here at all...because all it does is piss me off. for god's sake even the local news shows us nothing but how someone was murdered and how bad our society is. there is nothing ever positive in the goddamn news. i could go on forever about this topic but in the past, after reading what goes on in this fukin political arena of ours, i told myself i would never come in here again but i can only take so much of this bullshit. youre right, this does strike close to home and does hit a nerve with me. im not palestinian either, it just angers me when i read such bullshit, thats all.

T

Chris in SD
08-31-2006, 03:38 AM
Just because an organization is elected does not legitimize them or preclude them from being terrorists. For you to claim Hizballah is not a terrorist organization is so naive and ignorant, the rest of your rant becomes moot.

Do you want to know the real reason for all this madness in the Middle East? Two reasons: extremist Islam and the idiotic move of reestablishing a Jewish state in the heart of the Arab world. After WWII, everyone felt bad, so they gave the Jews a homeland - my thought is they should have created it in Europe somewhere, not in Palestine.

Terry S
08-31-2006, 10:33 AM
Just because an organization is elected does not legitimize them or preclude them from being terrorists. For you to claim Hizballah is not a terrorist organization is so naive and ignorant, the rest of your rant becomes moot.

Do you want to know the real reason for all this madness in the Middle East? Two reasons: extremist Islam and the idiotic move of reestablishing a Jewish state in the heart of the Arab world. After WWII, everyone felt bad, so they gave the Jews a homeland - my thought is they should have created it in Europe somewhere, not in Palestine.

Very very very valid points.

One big issue that noone back in the 40's seemed to realize is that being Jewish is just a religious preference, not a nationality. They shouldn't have "given" them shit.

Again, this only proves once again that Religion is the real cause of all the problems of the world. Period. Extremist or moderate, doesn't matter. Religion is the cause of everything bad in society.

Terry S

Chris in SD
08-31-2006, 01:46 PM
Religious bias/discrimination/extremism is much more dangerous than poverty, racism, or genocide... The others can be handled by money, understanding, or regime change, respectively. Religious nuts will stop at nothing to get what they want (i.e. abortion clinic bombers, Al Qa'eda, etc.).

That said, I say the US should cut all foreign aid, reinvest it here in our infrastructure, and go back to a politically isolationist stance. Hell, let's dig up Teddy Roosevelt's body and reincarnate him.

C-Spec
09-07-2006, 07:01 PM
damn Tarek, you're taken this way too personal n relax brother ;)

*chris*
09-08-2006, 05:52 AM
Religious bias/discrimination/extremism is much more dangerous than poverty, racism, or genocide... The others can be handled by money, understanding, or regime change, respectively. Religious nuts will stop at nothing to get what they want (i.e. abortion clinic bombers, Al Qa'eda, etc.).

That said, I say the US should cut all foreign aid, reinvest it here in our infrastructure, and go back to a politically isolationist stance. Hell, let's dig up Teddy Roosevelt's body and reincarnate him.

well spoken chris ...ive been arguing this point for some years now. O0

...except the teddy roosevelt part. lol guess i hadnt thought of that idea...