PDA

View Full Version : trackday at streets of willow

da9_9ad
08-30-2006, 05:48 PM
My friends and I are going to be going to this track day with leadfootadventures.com its really cheap for such a sweet track and I thought that it would be cool to share it with you guys and maybe you’ll be able to make it out. Here’s the details of the track day. Hope I see you guys down there. O0
Sept 29th and Monday Oct 2nd:

Streets of Willow Springs Friday Sept 29th & Mon Oct 2nd: Streets of Willow...
Registration is now OPEN!!! Get in before Sept 2nd for the super-duper low price of only $125 for one day or an absurd $235 for both days! Click here to sign up before the price goes up!
We do intend to run the course counter-clockwise on Friday and clockwise on Monday. Super-duper early-bird pricing is just $125 for one day or $235 for both until Sept 2nd! Pricing then goes to $135/$255 until Sept 12th and $145/$270 thereafter.

The track will collect a $10 per person gate fee on the Friday but not on Monday. On Friday the driver's meeting will be at 8am, on Monday it will be at 9am. There will be 3 or 4 run groups depending on how many novice, intermediate, and advanced drivers register. As always, breakfast and bottled water will be provided at no extra charge... same goes for the novice instruction. =)

Per normal you can expect to get about 2 hours of track time per day, which is usually more than enough. The run sessions will last between 20 and 30 minutes and will alternate throughout the day.

We'll be setting up a hotel discount and getting together the evening before each event to socialize with all you crazy leadfeet, so stay tuned for more details! www.leadfootadventures.com

da9_9ad
09-05-2006, 06:13 PM
bump ;)

Vezna31
09-07-2006, 11:02 PM
Registration is just $135 until Sep 11. Don't miss out on the discount!

Vezna31
09-10-2006, 11:22 PM
We'll be setting up a discount at a local motel, so stay tuned for details!

Vezna31
09-21-2006, 09:26 PM
We have hotel information. Sorry for the delay. We have a block of rooms blocked off for us at the Devonshire Inn for $69.99/night. The rooms are limited so please call ASAP to reserve yours. Make sure you tell them you are with Leadfoot Adventures.

Their info is:

2076 Rosamond Blvd,
Rosamond, CA 93560. USA.
Tel: (661) 256-3454

See you there!

Richard EVO
09-22-2006, 08:01 AM
I think I saw somewhere else that you are running CCW on Friday; and CW on Monday.Â* Is that right?

How are sign-ups coming? There's a chance I might be there Friday.

Sorry, but the Devonshire Inn is a pit.Â* The Essex House is much nicer, and it's Willow Springs rate is about the same.

Barfly
09-22-2006, 09:17 AM
+1 for Essex House. Usually $70 per weekend night for WillowSprings customers. Oddly enough, it is a little more on the weekdays, maybe $80.

Vezna31
09-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Last day to sign up online is today until midnight for Friday's track day and Sunday at midnight for Monday's track event. You can also just show up and pay at the track. Both Friday and Monday have all kinds of open slots, so it will practically be an open track if you go. Hope to see some of you there.