PDA

View Full Version : RedlineTrackEvents @ Streets of Willow Sept 15

Chris@Redline
09-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Hi all,

Redline is at the streets of willow again on September 15.
All SoCal EVO members will receive free lap timing at this event! For more info, please visit:
http://redlinetrackevents.com/event_sept15.htm

Hope to see you back at the track.
Thanks, Chris

silver04rs
09-05-2006, 12:50 AM
time for me to pull my new whore of a car out and beat the crap out of her like a red headed step child.... looking forward to it

do we get free timing like your giving the Subaru guys?

Travis

Richard EVO
09-05-2006, 08:12 AM

Travis

Look at the post above yours again. -- you must be reading comprehension challeneged. lol

silver04rs
09-05-2006, 10:03 AM

Travis

Look at the post above yours again. -- you must be reading comprehension challeneged. lol

Well Richard you should take a closer look as well and see that it says the post was edited early this morning..... that wasnt there before 8)

Thanks Chris, every little bit helps

Travis

Barfly
09-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Last edit was 2 days ago. ;)

silver04rs
09-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Last edit was 2 days ago. ;)

Shhhhhh, your not helping

silver04rs
09-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Nice.... my subaru is on the page for this event :)

And im singed up now so I can go rape my new IX

Travis

Chris@Redline
09-10-2006, 05:15 PM
This event is coming up soon. Still plenty of space available. This will be a great event with little traffic on track.

silver04rs
09-11-2006, 07:39 PM
I heard theres going to be Vipers at this event.......

Miss Evo8
09-15-2006, 07:40 PM
Had fun today!!!! and there was very light traffic....actually no traffic..so it was easy to catch up and start lapping people :twisted:

The Hello Kitty Evo Ruled the Day! I believe its the new Jay Dee M bumper...added like 20 hp!

Richard EVO
09-15-2006, 07:48 PM
MissEvo8 -

Your winning laptime?

Miss Evo8
09-15-2006, 07:50 PM
MissEvo8 -

Your winning laptime?

My best time was 1:28.7...... I was very proud of my Little Yellow Car! It ran perfect!!!!!!

Barfly
09-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Congrats! That's a nice time. O0

Travis, how did you like running the EVO??

silver04rs
09-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Congrats! That's a nice time. O0

Travis, how did you like running the EVO??

It was sweet, I ended up staying a little late at work last night and doing a front end alignment, some front pads and some fluid. all of that with the help of the RSB I put on last weekend I managed to pull a 129.9 out.

So now its time for the coil overs, bushings, and a full alignment.... then Its "Good bye Kitty time" LOL, good job today Angela

Travis B

Miss Evo8
09-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Thanks Trav-ASS ;)

Richard EVO
09-16-2006, 10:59 AM
MissEvo8 -

Your winning laptime?

My best time was 1:28.7...... I was very proud of my Little Yellow Car! It ran perfect!!!!!!

That's incredible. Great work. Keep practicing and a year from now you'll be running with Kent!

Miss Evo8
09-16-2006, 11:36 AM
MissEvo8 -

Your winning laptime?

That's incredible.Â* Great work.Â* Keep practicing and a year from now you'll be running with Kent!

I hope so! My goal is just to be able to keep up with Kent or John! then I can die a happy Evo owner!!!!!

jdmstop
09-16-2006, 12:48 PM
anyone got any pictures for this event?

GokuSSJ4
09-16-2006, 02:23 PM
MissEvo8 -

Your winning laptime?

That's incredible. Great work. Keep practicing and a year from now you'll be running with Kent!
its more of a budget but she has little by little achieve great results....

silver04rs
09-16-2006, 03:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/silver04rs/455.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/silver04rs/2767.jpg

boostin_terrier
09-16-2006, 06:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/silver04rs/455.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/silver04rs/2767.jpg

good job angela! fastest time of the day!

travis did you get any more pics?

Miss Evo8
09-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Hey thanks Kerryann! Hey Trav-Ass you need to post a pic with all 3 of our cars together!
And Kerryann... we need to go see John...he's a great guy and can help you set up your suspension properly...stage 1 and then coilovers.... it would be great to have another girl out there with me terrorizing the guys! :twisted:

silver04rs
09-16-2006, 09:32 PM
http://dansaa.com/gallery/albums/streets20060915/IMG_2712.jpg

http://dansaa.com/gallery/albums/streets20060915/IMG_2713.jpg

and me, testing out my front bump stops coming into the skidpad
http://dansaa.com/gallery/albums/streets20060915/IMG_2790.jpg

Travis B

Miss Evo8
09-16-2006, 09:38 PM
you got some great pics!!!!!

[p]dOG.
09-16-2006, 09:38 PM
sweet pics man, dam the blk elise looks tits! wondering how you guys did against the Elise?

silver04rs
09-16-2006, 09:41 PM
dOG. ]
sweet pics man, dam the blk elise looks tits! wondering how you guys did against the Elise?

LOL, what Elise

Actually Chelsea took the good ones, all I shot as teh one of us in front of the garage

Travis B

Miss Evo8
09-16-2006, 09:42 PM
dOG. ]

:2funny: is that what it was? I believe the Evos ruled the day!!!!

[p]dOG.
09-16-2006, 09:43 PM
dOG. ]

LOL, what Elise

Actually Chelsea took the good ones, all I shot as teh one of us in front of the garage

Travis B

lol I guess that answers that

boostin_terrier
09-17-2006, 01:31 AM
Hey thanks Kerryann! Hey Trav-Ass you need to post a pic with all 3 of our cars together!
And Kerryann... we need to go see John...he's a great guy and can help you set up your suspension properly...stage 1 and then coilovers.... it would be great to have another girl out there with me terrorizing the guys! :twisted:

yesssssss are they going to post the times on redlines site? i dont know what my last session was and i feel as if that was my best because i started out at the head of the pack so i didnt get stuck behind the stragglers that session, i have to remember to pull off and restart though - oh well im a newb still, i have much to learn.

by the way i felt much better after i lost my lunch at the gas station, if i let a headache go for too long it makes me so nautious.

travis those pics are bad ass man, she is good!

jdmstop
09-17-2006, 02:19 AM
what kind of tires are you using Angela?

Miss Evo8
09-17-2006, 04:11 AM
RA1s

silver04rs
09-17-2006, 09:53 AM

yesssssss are they going to post the times on redlines site? i dont know what my last session was and i feel as if that was my best because i started out at the head of the pack so i didnt get stuck behind the stragglers that session, i have to remember to pull off and restart though - oh well im a newb still, i have much to learn.

by the way i felt much better after i lost my lunch at the gas station, if i let a headache go for too long it makes me so nautious.

LOL, I was wondering what you were doing there. I was going to come over and talk to you once I got got my gas pumping but at that exact second you headed out.

Well either way Im glad you had a goot time out there adn hope you join us again

Travis

Chris@Redline
09-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Here are the official times: http://redlinetrackevents.com/times_9-15-06.htm

Congrats to Angela for pulling out the FTD!

boostin_terrier
09-17-2006, 02:07 PM

LOL, I was wondering what you were doing there. I was going to come over and talk to you once I got got my gas pumping but at that exact second you headed out.

Well either way Im glad you had a goot time out there adn hope you join us again

Travis

i had a very light breakfast, thats probably why oh and 2 & 1/2 hours of sleep. ill be prepared next time!

my final best time was 1:35 should i go to intermediate group? i was getting stuck behind people alot and i didnt know to pull off.

Richard EVO
09-17-2006, 02:27 PM
1:35 is fast enuf for intermediate w/ Redline

Barfly
09-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Congrats to Dave, who also nailed a 1:28 in the final session. O0

silver04rs
09-18-2006, 09:09 PM
Congrats to Dave, who also nailed a 1:28 in the final session. O0

WHOOO HOOOO, when I heard that I was totaly stoked for him, thast great time

Travis

i had a very light breakfast, thats probably why oh and 2 & 1/2 hours of sleep. ill be prepared next time!

my final best time was 1:35 should i go to intermediate group? i was getting stuck behind people alot and i didnt know to pull off.

Fo shizzle, do that shit

silver04rs
09-18-2006, 09:52 PM
and that yellow thing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/silver04rs/SOWsept15013.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/silver04rs/SOWsept15024.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/silver04rs/SOWsept15031.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/silver04rs/SOWsept15052.jpg

Miss Evo8
09-19-2006, 08:39 AM
thanks 4 the pics Travis :smitten: can u email them to me please?

GokuSSJ4
09-19-2006, 08:51 AM
Congrats again !!! hopefully next time i can be part of event :P not having tires at the moment OWN me !!! :(

Miss Evo8
09-19-2006, 08:52 AM
Congrats again !!! hopefully next time i can be part of event :P not having tires at the moment OWN me !!! :(

Im getting some new ones the ones I have on my car have a day or two left on them you can use those!

GokuSSJ4
09-19-2006, 08:55 AM

Im getting some new ones the ones I have on my car have a day or two left on them you can use those!

thank you for the offer!!!
i was thinking of usiing your new 275's LOL .. those will go well :)

Miss Evo8
09-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Im getting 275s just use the 255s so you can improve your lines! You're not setting the world on fire!!!! and neither am I!!!!

GokuSSJ4
09-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Im getting 275s just use the 255s so you can improve your lines! You're not setting the world on fire!!!! and neither am I!!!!
I need a lot more traction now :( LOL the new power band should be interesting to use at SoW ... in certain areas I can adapt since the difference in gearing... others i will have to get used too..

Miss Evo8
09-19-2006, 09:05 AM
I need a lot more traction now :(Â* LOLÂ* the new power band should be interesting to use at SoW ... in certain areas I can adapt since the difference in gearing... others i will have to get used too..

well lets go to the next redline event..and we can both practice

GokuSSJ4
09-19-2006, 09:12 AM
I need a lot more traction now :(Â* LOLÂ* the new power band should be interesting to use at SoW ... in certain areas I can adapt since the difference in gearing... others i will have to get used too..

try to aim for a sat or sun.. that way it will be easier for me to get the day off from work :)

Miss Evo8
09-19-2006, 09:24 AM

try to aim for a sat or sun.. that way it will be easier for me to get the day off from work :)

Ok I will find a track day we can go to

silver04rs
09-19-2006, 07:18 PM
I need a lot more traction now :( LOL the new power band should be interesting to use at SoW ... in certain areas I can adapt since the difference in gearing... others i will have to get used too..

I think its on the 13th..... but Im just a stupid noob so Im not sure

jdmstop
09-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Here is my little RS in action.. lots of body roll on stock suspension, running RT615... best lap time.. 1.31
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/linkzard/Streets/IMG_4223_1.jpg

My cousin's evo shooting flames all day er' day..lol
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/linkzard/Streets/IMG_4884_1.jpg

evobeaner
09-20-2006, 06:46 PM
how did the tires feel?
btw nice shots O0