PDA

View Full Version : Any Final Fantasy fans?

Granny Shifter
09-08-2006, 11:19 AM
If you enjoy Final Fantasy or any RPG's, you have to check out the Xenosaga series of games. If you remember, there was a game called Xenogears released in the past. Squaresoft pulled the plug on it cause they thought it would not be successful. They were definetely wrong. There are 3 Xenosaga games right now. The story is the best part of it with aspects of religion, technology, ethics, and the future. Number 3 came out and is one of the best rpg's out there. Check it out O0.

09-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Xenogears was a great game. I heard the Xenosaga series were mostly just cut scenes, though.

S2myEVO
09-17-2006, 09:45 PM
hmmm its all about FFVIII (and then again i love the Evo VIII) (lol)

kcross
09-17-2006, 11:30 PM
VII was way better.

09-25-2006, 09:30 PM
I thought Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross were the best RPGs of all time. Great story, excellent gameplay, memorable soundtrack, and for CC, the variety of endings made it great for replay value.

BTW, CC is the only game in the history of gamespot that got a perfect 10.

Granny Shifter
09-25-2006, 10:06 PM
I have the original Chrono Trigger cartridge for SNES.

09-25-2006, 11:28 PM
I have the original Chrono Trigger cartridge for SNES.

Yup same here O0

Dmoney
09-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Final Fantasy III and VII are my fav. Mario RPG for SNES was the shit too!

silvery_eagle
09-25-2006, 11:43 PM
i never played Final Fantasy seires at all... i guess i never lived... hah...

Hamburgler
09-27-2006, 03:04 PM
If you enjoy Final Fantasy or any RPG's, you have to check out the Xenosaga series of games. If you remember, there was a game called Xenogears released in the past. Squaresoft pulled the plug on it cause they thought it would not be successful. They were definetely wrong. There are 3 Xenosaga games right now. The story is the best part of it with aspects of religion, technology, ethics, and the future. Number 3 came out and is one of the best rpg's out there. Check it out O0.
uhh hope u know you that xenogears (one of the better rpgs by square) is not the same as Xenosaga, xenosaga is by a different company Called NAMCO and has no relation and they did not buyout the xeno franchise. So recommending them as similar is RPG BLASPHEMY!. Plus xenosaga series is piece shit i played the 1st one for 20 hours...waste of time traded it 3rd day , and from what friends are telling 2 and 3 are not much better. At best #3 is average.Â* READ the REVIEWS on gamesites. Plus so many better rpgs out there: VALKRIE PROFILE 2, DISGAEA 2, DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA GAMES, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Grandia III,Â* y would u play lame ugly game by game company thats subpar rpgs....

Granny Shifter
09-27-2006, 09:07 PM
uhh hope koow you that xenogears (one of the better rpgs by square) is not the same as Xenosaga, xenosaga is by a different company Called NAMCO and has no relation and they did not buyout the xeno franchise. So recommending them as similar is RPG BLASPHEMY!. Plus xenosaga series is piece shit i played the 1st one for 20 hours...waste of time traded it 3rd day , and from what friends are telling 2 and 3 are not much better. At best #3 is average. READ the REVIEWS on gamesites. Plus so many better rpgs out there: VALKRIE PROFILE 2, DISGAEA 2, DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA GAMES, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Grandia III, y would u play lame ugly game by game company thats subpar rpgs....

Xenosaga is made by the same creators of xenogears. Because Square pulled the plug on Xenogears, the makers (including the makers of Chrono Cross) went ahead and made Xenosaga. There is too much in common for the two not be related. I must agree, Xenosaga 1 was not great, but the third one was gold.

Hamburgler
09-28-2006, 02:19 AM
uhh hope koow you that xenogears (one of the better rpgs by square) is not the same as Xenosaga, xenosaga is by a different company Called NAMCO and has no relation and they did not buyout the xeno franchise. So recommending them as similar is RPG BLASPHEMY!. Plus xenosaga series is piece shit i played the 1st one for 20 hours...waste of time traded it 3rd day , and from what friends are telling 2 and 3 are not much better. At best #3 is average. READ the REVIEWS on gamesites. Plus so many better rpgs out there: VALKRIE PROFILE 2, DISGAEA 2, DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA GAMES, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Grandia III, y would u play lame ugly game by game company thats subpar rpgs....

Xenosaga is made by the same creators of xenogears. Because Square pulled the plug on Xenogears, the makers (including the makers of Chrono Cross) went ahead and made Xenosaga. There is too much in common for the two not be related. I must agree, Xenosaga 1 was not great, but the third one was gold.

no no you are confused, if u love rpgs go buy valkyrie profile, just bought it 1 of the best rpg on ps2 so its flippin sweet, u'll love it!

Granny Shifter
09-28-2006, 07:30 PM
I have lenneth for psp. I think it is an excellent game too. Try xenosaga 3 also, I gaurantee you wont be dissapointed if you are an rpg fan. It has one of those great sad endings (hint, hint: Final Fantasy VII).

Hamburgler
09-28-2006, 09:41 PM
I have lenneth for psp. I think it is an excellent game too. Try xenosaga 3 also, I gaurantee you wont be dissapointed if you are an rpg fan. It has one of those great sad endings (hint, hint: Final Fantasy VII).

fine, but i;m not gonna buy it! i will rent it and if its good in 1st 2 hour i buy it. I meant Valkyrie Profile 2, i never played psp vp lenneth. how long is x3??

Granny Shifter
09-28-2006, 10:51 PM
Xenosaga 3 runs for 40 hours, it's really good. Yeah, I'm going to rent VP for ps2 this weekend. Thanks for the reference. I didn't even realize it was out!

jayvolution
09-28-2006, 11:54 PM
anyone go to the i think it was called video games live concert at the hollywood bowl? video game music played by a live orchestra. it was awesome. we brought a cooler full of beer with us too!

Granny Shifter
09-29-2006, 07:49 AM
anyone go to the i think it was called video games live concert at the hollywood bowl? video game music played by a live orchestra. it was awesome. we brought a cooler full of beer with us too!
That's dope! How much were tickets? What music did they play? Lucky dude.

kcross
11-20-2006, 01:53 AM
anyone else playing XII. it kicks ass.

Ricardon
11-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Yes. XII is made of win.

Granny Shifter
11-20-2006, 06:43 PM
XII > than great.