PDA

View Full Version : MotherF***ing Chargers Baby!!!

Tarmac02
09-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Dat's what I'm talking about. Any questions about Rivers were dispelled. The offense is on point and the defense just ran over Oakland's line.

Every weapon on the offense was utilized at some point ... and there's nothing more you can say about that defense.

Only 2:20 left for a shutout.

1lOvEbOOst
09-11-2006, 10:00 PM
yes. Finally football season started, and this season won't end in the regular season hopefully.
and this shutout against oakland is cool, but it's nothing to get all excited about... they seem "lost" on offense.
Go Bolts!!!

[D.I.]evolution
09-11-2006, 10:05 PM
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS!!!!!! O0 O0 O0

GO BOLTS!!!!!

ngtcrawler97
09-11-2006, 10:08 PM
The defense is SICK :knuppel2: but the offense come on now who's Rivers is all about LT O0

RgistRdShowoffIX
09-12-2006, 12:39 AM
ahahahahaha Woot down with Oakland! =D

lol Niner fan. I'm not much better but yah ;) Nice win guys.

pog0
09-12-2006, 09:22 AM
27-0 baby!

Ryukyu
09-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Go Bolts!!

kimletrim
09-12-2006, 09:32 AM
Exactly, Rivers didn't do anything in this game except hand it off to LT. Â*So how are questions about him dispelled?

Tarmac02
09-12-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry,... did you miss the spot on passes to Gates, McCardel, and Parker,....???? The touchdown pass to Gates???

Yeah they ran a hell of a lot more than they passed.... because it was working. The Raiders ran a nickel defense for 90% of the game which leaves a lot open for running game. 1/3 of their total yardage was passing... so they didn't just hand the ball to L.T. He threw 8 for 11 instead of the 8 for 19 like Brooks did. When you have a good lead,... you don't throw a lot. You aren't in a rush to gain yards and you control the clock.

The real star of the game was the Bolts front 7 on defense. 9 sacks.

suprapotential
09-13-2006, 01:53 AM
the true test for the chargers will be pitsburg steelers. if they can beat or dominate the steelers this year they will win the afc west and at least make it to the afc championship.

zum96spd
09-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Last time I checked the Steelers weren't in the AFC West....

4G63 FEVER
09-13-2006, 11:52 AM
^ Think he was just stating that they were going to win the West at least that's the way I understand it.

Doesn't matter anyhow as the Steelers will beat the hell out of the bolts!!!

Rivers was ok but what happens when LT gets shut down???

BennySing
09-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Last time I checked the Steelers weren't in the AFC West....

True...but they play the Chargers in SD in Week 5. O0

R3dline
09-13-2006, 11:56 AM
So are the Chargers staying in SD? I know Vegas wants to buy them out. Its all over the news here.

Tarmac02
09-18-2006, 08:25 AM
And again!!!

Almost a shutout... but 40-7 might as well be.

Rivers passed for 200+ ,... not bad for his second start.

suprapotential
09-19-2006, 10:11 AM
who said that the steelers are going to cream the chargers ? all i know is that bill cowher better do something about that team. 9-0 is terrible. if they play the same way against the chargers the chargers will tear them to pieces. i think big ben might be done.

suprapotential
10-13-2006, 01:14 AM
looks like the steelers are going downhill. chargers played one hell of a second half.

evolution05mr
10-21-2006, 03:30 PM
sd all the way, in the diego baby baby, LT 4 MVP

suprapotential
10-23-2006, 03:01 PM
ouch sean phillips is out for a month and merriman tests positive for steriods 4 game suspension all this after a game they should have wong again. its starting to look like last year all over again.

evolution05mr
11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
can i get a hell yeaaaaaaaah

OmegaEvo
11-13-2006, 11:46 PM
chargers are an ok team. I wouldnt say super bowl. They bearly beat the beangels. Anyways, imo, over rated.

Enyth
11-13-2006, 11:51 PM
thought it was going to be about the car lol

MYFIRSTEVO
11-14-2006, 09:51 AM
C-H-A-R-G-E-R-S FTW!!!!!!!!!

suprapotential
11-14-2006, 10:22 AM
BARELY BEAT THE BENGALS ?!?!?!?! what crack are you smoking let me have some. did you not notice the chargers put up 42 points in the 2nd half. THATS CALLED COMING OUT AND KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR OPPONENT !!! Im not calling superbowl until after sunday. chargers beat denver in denver who is going to stop the chargers in the AFC. the patriots ? the colts (yeah right good luck to them stopping LT) ?

OmegaEvo
11-14-2006, 12:29 PM
like I said, an overrated team. If the bengals would of had a better defense, that wouldnt of happend. Seems like the Chargers deffense broke down when they were down 28-7. Yeah, the way the defense is going, payton maning is gonna have a field day with them. :2funny:

suprapotential
11-14-2006, 08:00 PM
do you really think payton manning will even have the chance to throw the ball with sean merriman and phillips going after him. I severely doubt it. the reason the bengals even scored so much is that the chargers defense is a little hurt with luis castillo and merriman out. If the chargers meet the colts in the post season colts wont even have a chance. what are the colts like 28th against the run. LT will run on them all day and rivers will pick them apart. Manning will be forced to quick 3 steps routes with the fear of merriman cleaning his clock.

evolution05mr
11-14-2006, 09:31 PM
let me see our defense broke down....whos missing from our "d", oh yeah merriman, castillo, just wait till we are healthier, just wait, #2 defense

Tarmac02
11-15-2006, 01:19 PM
like I said, an overrated team. If the bengals would of had a better defense, that wouldnt of happend. Seems like the Chargers deffense broke down when they were down 28-7. Yeah, the way the defense is going, payton maning is gonna have a field day with them. :2funny:

You're talking about the same Payton Manning that only put up 17 points against one of the worst teams in the NFL??? And take a look genius,... the bolts don't even meet the colts in the regular season this year, so if they do go head to head it won't be til the post season. Rivers gets better every game. The real test is going to be these two Denver games. Playoffs - yes, the Bowl- who knows... They could have a 12-3 season again and Martyball could take over in game one of the playoffs and they could shit their pants again. Still love 'em though. On of the most exciting teams to watch right now.

MYFIRSTEVO
11-15-2006, 02:07 PM
CHARGEERRSSSSSS!!!

2 More games till the return of last year's AP Defensive Rookie of the year.... Shawne Merriman!!!!!

OmegaEvo
11-15-2006, 04:18 PM

I was speaking if they meet in the in the playoffs. 1. Chargers CB's just make all the teams laugh. So if you want to start talking about defense, bolts have good linebackers, and LT is great. Only problem is, LT cant do everything. So if they do play, LT can attempt to cary 40+ and lets see how long he lasts. Theyer CB's will not be able to to hang with payton and his wide recievers. So if you really want to compare, go look at the the stats between the 2. Anyways, i dont care too much for the AFC. Just wanted to put my 2 cents on an overrated team.
You're talking about the same Payton Manning that only put up 17 points against one of the worst teams in the NFL??? And take a look genius,... the bolts don't even meet the colts in the regular season this year, so if they do go head to head it won't be til the post season. Rivers gets better every game. The real test is going to be these two Denver games. Playoffs - yes, the Bowl- who knows... They could have a 12-3 season again and Martyball could take over in game one of the playoffs and they could shit their pants again. Still love 'em though. On of the most exciting teams to watch right now.

suprapotential
11-16-2006, 12:18 AM
wow do you even know how to correctly qoute someone ? you know what LT can do it all. he can run catch and throw and he can carry the ball 40 plus times if they team wants him too but they dont have to do that with phillip rivers throwing to recievers like parker, mccardell, jackson, and floyd and a tightends like gates and manumanuna. Peyton manning wont have a chance to throw the ball with merriman after him and the chargers db's werent as bad as cinci's db's last week. peyton barely survived buffalo he wont survivie san diego if they meet in the post season. look what happened last year chargers mopped the floor with a 13-0 colts. they will do it in the post season. colts have offsense but no defense chargers have the #1 offense with 33.0 pts per game and #11 defense currently which will improve next week into the top 10 against a ranked 23 offense in the league denver. ohh yeah and indi is ranked 4th in offense behind the chargers and 18th in defense.

OmegaEvo
11-16-2006, 02:45 PM
ok, sounds good, say whatever you want to make yourself feel better. I dont understand why your getting all bent out of shape. When they play, or if they play, we can put some money on it. O, and one more thing, im not to sure how much u guys follow boxing, but i cant wait for may when pretty boy mops the floor with de la hoya. O0

Unstroked
11-16-2006, 02:47 PM
What about the Arizona Cardinals???Â* I think they have a legitimate shot at the super bowl.Â* :2funny:Â* :D

OmegaEvo
11-16-2006, 02:48 PM
+1 for the cardinals

Tarmac02
11-16-2006, 11:03 PM
I was hoping the Cards were gonna do a little better this season. At least New Orleans is having a good season so far.

JMB8606
11-16-2006, 11:14 PM
I'm going to be at the denver vs chargers game on dec 10. should be a good one. What was the outcome of last years meeting with the colts and chargers???

OmegaEvo
11-17-2006, 12:37 AM
i got one better, glad the 49ers are doing better this year. :2funny: kinda sad because thats been my team since i was a kid.

evolution05mr
11-20-2006, 02:35 PM
need i say anything else but scoreboard!?!

Unstroked
11-20-2006, 02:45 PM
Yeah baby.... The Cards are on a roll... If they get a win next week and the week after that, some people might call that a win streak.

suprapotential
11-21-2006, 09:00 PM
hey dont look now the 49ers are 5-5 and the seahawks are 6-4. close race for the nfc west.

Tarmac02
12-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Big Bump,... iffy game but at 10-2 they're tied for first in the AFC with the Colts. This win should put them back to #1 on the ESPN Power Ratings.

Bills came out like gangbusters in the beginning of the second half, but the Chargers still came out on top.

[D.I.]evolution
12-03-2006, 02:58 PM
chargers ftw! O0

tontonh09
12-03-2006, 03:35 PM
GO CHARGERS........... LT

suprapotential
12-03-2006, 04:17 PM
hahaha colts lost to the tennesse titans. wheres the payton manning knob slobber ? i want to see how he argues the colts are still the best team in the nfl.

Tarmac02
12-11-2006, 12:31 AM
haha,... Colts eat shit again this week and the Bolts thrive. Great stuff,... LT has more TDs this season than most teams.

MYFIRSTEVO
12-11-2006, 10:36 AM
The bolts is now the number one team in the NFL! 11-2!!!

suprapotential
12-11-2006, 02:44 PM
AND AFC CHAMPS AND LT HAS SET ANOTHER RECORD AGAIN !!! while i think the colts gave up 375 yards rushing. if the colts come to san diego in the playoffs i see LT getting 200 plus yards and micheal turner getting 150 plus yards. chargers and saints in the super bowl.

OmegaEvo
01-14-2007, 06:22 PM
I would of liked to see them play the colts as i stated before. But how bout them charger baby. :2funny:

SpdyEvo02
01-14-2007, 06:26 PM
man the gave that game away. they had so many chances to win that game that it wasn't even funny. but my Colts are still doing strong so all i can hope is that they can beat those god damn pats

tontonh09
01-14-2007, 06:33 PM
they lost.... damn

evoate671
01-14-2007, 06:37 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1WkdEvo
01-14-2007, 06:44 PM
You didn't expect differently did you? Seriously, they always find a way to destroy the season

EVO Neil
01-14-2007, 07:03 PM
sniff! sniff! So sad. :'(

1of1000MR
01-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Hey anyone know who's going to have home field advantage in the AFC Championship?

SpdyEvo02
01-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Indi is goin to have Home Field cause they are the higher seed

1of1000MR
01-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Good! Don't get mad Charger fans, but I'm an Indy fan and was counting on San Diego loosing for the home-field advantage!

SpdyEvo02
01-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Good! Don't get mad Charger fans, but I'm an Indy fan and was counting on San Diego loosing for the home-field advantage!

definitly

OmegaEvo
01-15-2007, 12:16 AM
Dosent matter if they have home field or not. (as you saw today). Pats are gonna beat the colts, and saints are takin the bears. (2 bad my eagles got knocked out) Anyways, i wanted to see the saints play the pats. That should be a really good game.

SpdyEvo02
01-15-2007, 12:31 AM
i am going to take pats and saints (even though i hate them because of bush)

OmegaEvo
01-15-2007, 12:35 AM
very true, but if he actually learns to run, i would say another barry sanders, but a lot faster.

1of1000MR
01-15-2007, 01:18 AM
I don't know man, that Colts defense has been doing pretty well in the playoffs, and the Colts have had pretty good success against the Pats the last couple of seasons. Like a true fan, I'm gonna stick with my team all the way!!! But I guess that didn't help out ur Eagles too much.....

OmegaEvo
01-15-2007, 01:27 AM
lol, Na. Being able to score on 2nd and 1 on the goal line would of sure helped though.

1of1000MR
01-15-2007, 01:31 AM
lol, Na. Being able to score on 2nd and 1 on the goal line would of sure helped though.

Yea, tough loss, but I really feel for the Cowboy fans. How unlucky was that field goal last week?

OmegaEvo
01-15-2007, 09:45 PM

Yea, tough loss, but I really feel for the Cowboy fans. How unlucky was that field goal last week?

Lol, ur telling me. I guess the whole playoff was basically tough loses, the cowboys, eagles, chargers, and i believe the sehawks had a close one 2.

CICreations
01-15-2007, 09:56 PM
HAHA Chargers = LOOSERS!!!!......

Ok, seriously my wife made me say that...she's from the New England area....I had to say it...so I can get some......well you know.....I don't even like football.....DAMNIT ALL!!!! lol

305spool
01-15-2007, 10:40 PM
Haha thats funny. You gotta do what you gotta do.

91_gsx
01-16-2007, 01:03 AM
i was real mad, f*%king Kadeing ruins another san diego oppourtunity. i was in Vegas watching the game, good thing i didn't bet on this game

suprapotential
01-16-2007, 01:43 PM
54 yard field goals are tough to make. but it should have been makeable with the wind blowing the same directiong. i think if marty didnt use up that timeout the challenge the chargers probally could have gotten off another play for 10-15 yards and then called a timeout. would have been a game changer right there.

Ricardon
01-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Nah, that loss had nothing to do with SD's kicker. That's a tough FG to make, for any kicker...wasn't a chip shot by any stretch. Marty simply cannot win a playoff game. He's cursed. It's kind of sad too because he's a great person and he's obviously a very talented coach...IN THE REGULAR SEASON.

The entire reason why San Diego lost that game was because they lacked the ability to close the deal. Yeah they had a lot of turnovers and mistakes, this is entirely true, but so did NE. SD played incredible defense pretty much all game, and had NE completely out of sorts. I am a Tom Brady fan, not a NE fan (49ers are my team), and you need to keep the ball out of his hands, or just burry him in points. SD allowed NE to stay alive, and NE will beat any team...every single time...if they are allowed a chance to win late in the game. It's that simple.

It's actually very similar to Indy's last game and the game against the Chiefs. I had the Chiefs an EASY win over Indy, but they let Manning have too many opportunities to beat them. Manning gets 40+ attempts, you lose. Brady gets 40+ attempts, you lose. I wanna see an Indy/NE game where both have 40+ attempts hahaha.

EVO Neil
01-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Richardon - Do you know how I know that you're gay? "I am a Tom Brady fan" :2funny:

4G63 FEVER
01-16-2007, 03:55 PM
i was real mad, f*%king Kadeing ruins another san diego oppourtunity. i was in Vegas watching the game, good thing i didn't bet on this game

You are going to pin the game on him??? Good try,Â* don't know what you where watching but I saw the rest of the team fold LONG before he did!!! 9 run attempts by LT in the second half say all you need to know!

OmegaEvo
01-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Very true, if you give Tom Brandy and Manning the ball, sooner or later they are going to score. Either way, chargers line backers were neutralized so either way, it was a great game to watch. I am very happy about the rematch of the Pats and Colts. I still see the Pats and the Saints playing at the end. And im guessing its going to be another down to the wire game.

Ricardon
01-16-2007, 08:43 PM
If you watch the SD-NE game again, impartially, you'll get nervous everytime NE took an offensive snap in the first half all the way to the end of the 3rd. SD's D was intense, they had all the answers, they forced the second best post season QB of all time (in my humble opinion) to make some pretty nasty mistakes. It was insane to watch...every snap felt like they coulda lost 5 yards hehehhe. They just needed to put the game out of reach and they didn't. The main reason they didn't is because LT virtually didn't touch the ball in the 2nd half. I don't care who you are, or what your gameplan is...you give that guy the ball 1 out of every 4 plays until he breaks his fucking leg.

New England beat San Diego awhile ago though. Not this season heads up, but when NE beat Chicago late in the season, I knew they were going to beat San Diego if they met in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a rematch of that game in the Super Bowl. Then again, I was thoroughly convinced the Chiefs were going to beat Indy so...

I think the conference championship games this year have the potential to be more exciting than the actual superbowl though...good matchups!

OmegaEvo
01-17-2007, 12:21 AM
Personally, i wouldnt of liked to see the bears go. They are just not a big offensive team. I would of rather seen the seahawks take them. either way, i would say indy vs pats is gonna be a lot better than the superbowl if the bears go. If the saints go, then i think its gonna be more exciting no matter who they play.

Tarmac02
01-17-2007, 04:16 PM
The loss was all on the fault of the team. Over 100 yards in penalties in the second half is bullshit. And the slew of personal fouls just showed that they were acting like fucking babies. The game should have been an easy win, and if they had won the game the MVP should have been SD's punter for consistently putting NE within the 10. But they didn't... dropped passes, dropped interceptions, stupid fumbles, the offensive line's lack of effort to keep pressure off Rivers, and the lack of off the line explosion the defense is known for lost the game,.... I actually think the first round by hurt their momentum. Hell,... LT and Neal blocked for Rivers more than the line did.

EVO Neil
01-17-2007, 07:32 PM
The loss was all on the fault of the team. Over 100 yards in penalties in the second half is bullshit. And the slew of personal fouls just showed that they were acting like fucking babies. The game should have been an easy win, and if they had won the game the MVP should have been SD's punter for consistently putting NE within the 10. But they didn't... dropped passes, dropped interceptions, stupid fumbles, the offensive line's lack of effort to keep pressure off Rivers, and the lack of off the line explosion the defense is known for lost the game,.... I actually think the first round by hurt their momentum. Hell,... LT and Neal blocked for Rivers more than the line did.

true dat!

UMIAMI80
01-17-2007, 08:16 PM
What is kinda funny is that the title of this thread now works for the Chargers current position and worked from week one. Excellent staying power and relevance!

1of1000MR
01-21-2007, 10:39 PM
The subject of this topic should be changed to; MotherF***ing Colts Baby!!! j/k haha! Colts are goin to the Superbowl!!! Superbowl picks anyone? You know who I'm rootin for O0