PDA

View Full Version : Thursday meet at Tustin is now Shutdown

XubIX
09-14-2006, 11:53 PM
Do to assholes in other clubs Marketplace management has banned us and everyone else from meeting at the marketplace via the cops.
If we show up they will arrest us.

Im going to talk to the manager at the marketplace to see if we can get some kind of "permit" for our club only.
If not lets find another place to hang out. Preferably something close to Irvine/Tustin Area as it is a 1/2 way point for most of us.

Sr20kidD
09-15-2006, 12:21 AM
dude that sucks, what other club (ricers) were there?

x[corwyn]
09-15-2006, 12:28 AM
That was only a matter of time. Went by there twice a few months back and the "idiots showoff" factor was already up there. The good thing it was anyone from our group. bad thing was it didn't matter since we would get lumped in with them anyway. Need a place that is kept on the down low for this group only. Also any people that step out of line at the meet should be met with a few encouraging words of get the hell out of there.

Sr20kidD
09-15-2006, 12:31 AM
maybe it should be moved to the spectrum now,

SpdyEvo02
09-15-2006, 01:15 AM
maybe it should be moved to the spectrum now,
definitly not irvine cops are the worst

XubIX
09-15-2006, 07:13 AM
how can you say that dustin.... we are fucking white damnit irvine cops love us ROFL...

j/j j/k

anyway. I like the idea of moving it to the spectrum except parking might be a beotch...

at least we could go to D&B or some shit and drink O0

How about near UCI??? some place that has lots and lots and lots of hot asian girls that I can pretend im going to get with :D

ultraflip
09-15-2006, 07:16 AM
uci has its own lil car club that tends to bring bad attention similar to the situation we had going on @ the market place...

alright... who's up for todays meet at that one place that we all met up last week? i'll be there

Macky
09-15-2006, 07:26 AM
uci has its own lil car club that tends to bring bad attention similar to the situation we had going on @ the market place...

alright... who's up for todays meet at that one place that we all met up last week? i'll be there

ill be there.

thisxguy
09-15-2006, 07:36 AM
sucks to hear that guys...i never got the change to head out there...maybe at your guys' new spot O0

XubIX
09-15-2006, 07:38 AM

I can only make thursday meets now for awhile. Mrs/ wants to spend more time with me during the week since she is at school mostly.......

Hopefully we find a new place soon..... maybe Doughnut Star or something..

sgtbadazzwife
09-15-2006, 07:57 AM
we were there last night after a movie. there were a few sti's and a honda/acura meet.

Dmoney
09-15-2006, 08:19 AM
fuck that bestbuy aint getting my business!

Ive already scoped out some new spots. 2 new starbucks opened up in tustin area. One location has a frescas mexican grill, sandwich shop, sushi, and a smoothie place. But parking is limited =(

The other starbucks is next to a Vons, which means plenty of parking and its located almost in the back of the city! so its not drawing so much attention from ongoers who decide to crash our meet and burnout.

the next place I can think of is the Fatburger in Irvine, PLENTY of parking but its Irvine Area.
so whatever works. if not then i say fuck it camelot on thursdays! YEAH!

silex
09-15-2006, 08:55 AM
I wonder why cars just show up and decide to peel out or jet across the parking lot? There hasn't been one car meet I've been to anywhere that hasn't had this happen in some form or another. I don't mind a car coming by and revving it's engine or blasting music to get my attention as it does make the meet interesting to see some new vehicles, but anything that is associated with reckless driving...nuh-uh...save it for the track.

Macky
09-15-2006, 09:02 AM
I wonder why cars just show up and decide to peel out or jet across the parking lot? There hasn't been one car meet I've been to anywhere that hasn't had this happen in some form or another. I don't mind a car coming by and revving it's engine or blasting music to get my attention as it does make the meet interesting to see some new vehicles, but anything that is associated with reckless driving...nuh-uh...save it for the track.

if morons know there is a meet going on (morons surf different car forums freely) they will intentionally show up and either dick around or show off. thats all avoidable by keeping meets low-key and on a need-to-know basis. however the tustin meet is a general meet, so this was eventually going to happen sooner or later.

frankly im amazed it lasted this long before being shut down.

Dmoney
09-15-2006, 09:07 AM
ya we had morons "Play" Fighting with no shirts on trying to get the females attention. fuckin retarded!

Dude 1 "Hey lets take our shirts off and have all the girlies dig us!"

Dude 2 "Ya girlies love that kinda stuff"

Dude 1 "Ya lets also pretend to fight so the girlies think we are tough"

Dude 2 "Ya tough guys!"

Fuckin tards

Ricardon
09-15-2006, 10:10 AM
Thanks to that asshat, total fkn retard in the EB Evo that decided it was a good idea to do pinwheels in the parking lot that one night awhile back. Yeah, that was the last night I went to that meet because I knew it was coming down. (In my best radio beer commercial voice) So, here's to you mr. asshat EVO driver! Thanks for being a major contributor to ruining everyone else's day!

Macky
09-15-2006, 10:11 AM
Thanks to that asshat, total fkn retard in the EB Evo that decided it was a good idea to do pinwheels in the parking lot that one night awhile back. Yeah, that was the last night I went to that meet because I knew it was coming down. (In my best radio beer commercial voice) So, here's to you mr. asshat EVO driver! Thanks for being a major contributor to ruining everyone else's day!

you should've kicked his ass seabass.

Dmoney
09-15-2006, 10:52 AM
now all the fucktards that ruined our meet can be at home masterbating with a thumb up there ass wondering which meet to fuck over next.

j_nizzle
09-15-2006, 10:56 AM

ill be there.

me too...930?

j_nizzle
09-15-2006, 11:01 AM
well...think about it, we've lost a few good meeting places because of idiot n00bs inviting their ricer friends along.

Macky
09-15-2006, 11:03 AM
well...think about it, we've lost a few good meeting places because of idiot n00bs inviting their ricer friends along.

fuck the n00bs then.

j_nizzle
09-15-2006, 11:04 AM

fuck the n00bs then.

amen to that!!!

SpdyEvo02
09-15-2006, 11:36 AM
Depending on when i get back from BH i will try to make it o that place

XubIX
09-15-2006, 11:40 AM
there is a place in lake forest that has pool tables and huge ass tacos and wings and beer ><
pretty big parking lot as well

Dmoney
09-15-2006, 01:10 PM
airsoft the newbs in there face

silvery_eagle
09-15-2006, 01:12 PM
be at home masterbating with a thumb up there ass.

lolz