PDA

View Full Version : Whittier Meets.

S2myEVO
09-17-2006, 10:57 PM
anyone ever roll down to the IN-N-OUT meets in santa Fe springs?

i would highly recommend not even bother going.

it gets broken up in a very short matter of time.

and cops DO give tix for just chillin!

its off Carmenita.

every THU SUN

speedracer2169
09-17-2006, 11:00 PM
doesnt make sense your asking if anyone goes there but then you say we shouldnt but you tell us when they meet?

Terenus
09-17-2006, 11:46 PM
anyone ever roll down to the IN-N-OUT meets in santa Fe springs?

i would highly recommend not even bother going.

it gets broken up in a very short matter of time.

and cops DO give tix for just chillin!

its off Carmenita.

every THU SUN

:uglystupid2:

Mike W
09-18-2006, 11:09 AM
Anyone know of another place to kick it that is close by Carmentia and Florence there. Maybe a safer parking lot on a quiet little street with some other EVOs to check out on a Thursday night? That would be cool.

Mike W

C-Spec
09-18-2006, 11:13 AM
maybe i will drop by, cause i work like 4 minutes away form RRE, between Los Nietos and Greenleaf

S2myEVO
09-18-2006, 01:45 PM
crap nvm i explained it wrong, i was like half asleep when i typed that! just dont go. hahaha

doesnt make sense your asking if anyone goes there but then you say we shouldnt but you tell us when they meet?

Mister
10-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Anyone know of another place to kick it that is close by Carmentia and Florence there. Maybe a safer parking lot on a quiet little street with some other EVOs to check out on a Thursday night? That would be cool.

Mike W

Hey, isn't there like some Evo shop in that surrounding area?? ;)

Terenus
10-16-2006, 04:33 PM

Mike W

Wow, really? :D

S2myEVO
10-17-2006, 01:50 AM

Mike W

yea its called "road race engineering"

j_nizzle
10-17-2006, 09:08 AM

Mike W

you just killed it...sarcasism....

S2myEVO
10-17-2006, 12:56 PM

Mike W

you just killed it...sarcasism....

i thought u really didnt know j-nizzle i was about to say...
the next post wouldve been...

j-nizzle <-----newb

hahahah!! jk man u cool u cool

GOOSE_Ej
10-28-2006, 11:32 PM
my brother lives like 10min from those meets he told me about it but i didnt bother checking it out i dont like it around there...