PDA

View Full Version : just got my 3rd exhaust ticket!!!

The Emperor
09-20-2006, 11:26 AM
okai got pulled over right behind my house, same cop that pulled over my neighbor for his exhaust couple days before and, before he pulled me over he pulled over another lady. he told me my exhaust is illegal..and i told him i have paper work for the exhaust stating it is legal. he says "NO! it doesnt matter modified exhaust is modified." (the paperwork is from the state reff saying i passed the smog and sound decibel.) then he tells me to open up the hood, see my K&N intake with the carb sticker..he told me the sticker is fake..the company just sells you it soo you can buy it for them to make money..i told him .."it shouldnt be fake, if K&N did that i can sew for false advertisement" and he told me he isnt gonna nail me for that today but later..

i was wondering..since i have paperwork from the state reff cant i fight it? cuz my exhaust should be legal. since it passed from the state reff.

1st ticket i had was because of my intake.
2nd ticket because of my intake.

other cops that pulled me over cuz of my exhaust let me go cuz of the paperwork..but not this time.

EVILEVO05
09-20-2006, 11:34 AM
Emp- you should go to the police station and show the top dog at the department your paper work on the decibel levels and the carb legal intake. The officer sounds like he hates imports and doesnt give a shit what paperwork you had. :mitsu:

EVOL EDO
09-20-2006, 11:40 AM
file a complaint for profiling too.

The Emperor
09-20-2006, 11:58 AM
im really thinking about fighting it..cuz i do have paperwork. FROM THE BIG ALL MIGHTY STATE REFF

Evoegg
09-20-2006, 12:02 PM
I think this cop is just onto you man.... like you said, he wont give you a ticket for your intake "this time but next-time" ... WTF is wrong with this cop.... I think he is just sitting around your Area and waiting for you..

fight for it or move outta that place.. otherwise you are one of his best customer for him to make up all the quota he needs LOL

Evoegg

GokuSSJ4
09-20-2006, 12:09 PM
damn! this completly sucks .....
fight the ticket, dont allow this to continue any further then it has ....

EVILEVO05
09-20-2006, 12:14 PM
STAND up FELLOW EVO OWNER and FIGHT THE MAN!!!! :knuppel2: O0 :mitsu:

gman
09-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Go to court, show the judge. Or fight via mail. Keep the result in your car and show that next time to any office pulling your over. Once you show him and then he tickets you then you have a better chance of getting him in trouble.

You could also file a complaint at the local PD. Then a whole new dept gets involved and he will think twice about doing it again to you. Your basis for a complaint that he has already pulled you over more than once and stated he will get you 'later' for the intake complete with CARB sticker on it.

Done deal.

Chris in SD
09-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Definitely talk to the watch commander (in person is more effective). Show him the paperwork, explain the situation, explain that you feel harrassed, etc. Your problem will get solved.

wirespeed
09-20-2006, 12:53 PM
too late now but in the future u should have a copy of this in your car
http://www.enjoythedrive.com/content/?ID=8133

The Emperor
09-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Definitely talk to the watch commander (in person is more effective). Show him the paperwork, explain the situation, explain that you feel harrassed, etc. Your problem will get solved.

where do i find this person?

also cant i also just take it to court?

Chris in SD
09-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Definitely talk to the watch commander (in person is more effective).Â* Show him the paperwork, explain the situation, explain that you feel harrassed, etc.Â* Your problem will get solved.

where do i find this person?

also cant i also just take it to court?

Call your local PD office, give them the badge number, ask which station he works out of. The watch commander will be there.

Mister
09-21-2006, 12:17 PM
I just recently got my 3rd exhaust ticket as well! Funny thing is, all 3 of them I got on Sunset [strip]! :-o

socal_HKS_evo8
09-21-2006, 09:44 PM
yea just fight it in court you have a good case O0