PDA

View Full Version : LBPD Undercover gives Handicap parking tickets.

[p]dOG.
10-12-2006, 02:57 PM
So i'm going on my lunch break today here in LB and decided to go to Louis Burgers on Atlantic and 5st. {in the hood} and when I pulled in to park I noticed 5 guys sitting inside looking at my car, i'm used to that. I ordered ahead of time so I just went in grabbed my food and made my way out. Keep in mind it took me about 3min to get my food. Now the guys were sitting next to the exit and when I opened the door I noticed that 3 got up and followed me out I thought shit i'm going to get jacked! The guy says "Hey how much did you spend on your food?" I was like "ahhh 18bucks?" he replies "Well now it's going to cost you $380 bucks" then he flashes his badge and tells me why I parked in a handicap spot? OK guys now I'm in the Hood in a hole in the wall burger joint it has no blue curb and no handicap pole and a very faded handicap painting full of oil. I told the guy what are you talking about?! he pointed out the sign under my car and said there it goes. He said" if you can afford a evo that costs about 37grand you can afford a 380 dollar ticket so wait here we called the street cruisers to give you a ticket. OMFG undercover cops got up from eating to give me shit for parking in a very badly signed handicap spot with a half empty lot OMFG!!!!! He has me waiting there for 10mins the 5 cops just giving me crap the whole time and then they tell me to go home! WTF!! at this point i'm demanding my ticket now cause this is bull shit and I want to see them in court and of course they didn't want to give it to me! my impression of this situation is BS they obviously wanted to just fuck with me I mean come on undercover cops eating lunch all 5 get up to give me shit cause I parked in a handi cap spot for 5 mins. tops?? BS :tickedoff: I'm very disappointed and I was obviously profiled for being Mexican in the hood driving an evo.
Thank you for listening to my crap guys and gals.

afro
10-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Take some photos of the parking spot. If it is badly painted / condition like you said...... you should be able to beat the wrap. I hate that crap too in regards to the profiling. I have yet to see a cop pull over a lifted truck. Any truck higher than stock REQUIRES mud flaps to be installed, and we all know that most arent running stock mufflers / headers !

EVOL EDO
10-12-2006, 04:19 PM
im pretty sure there has to be a mounted sign in front of a handicap parking to make it a legal handicapped parking

thisxguy
10-12-2006, 04:21 PM
take pictures and fight it.

you should've asked those bitches for their badges. lol. if they couldnt provide you with any then you should've drove off.

*note to self* keep a screw driver in car incase i need to remove license plate :2funny:

[p]dOG.
10-12-2006, 04:31 PM
that's the thing they were just screwing with me they refused to give me a ticket after I asked for it. I talked to a LB officer 30mins ago he said I sould of got their info cause they basically profiled me and were just messin with me for shits and giggles.

thisxguy
10-12-2006, 04:33 PM
thats fcuked up. i would've socked them :twisted:

you're pete right?
i met you a long time ago at LB meet
i'm RJ (silver IX) i dont know if you remember.

[p]dOG.
10-12-2006, 04:38 PM
yeah I remember you wut up man!

NMREJ6
10-12-2006, 05:15 PM
:shock: thats jacked up Pete... so no ticket right? They just gave you a hard time. Freaking people nothing better to do with their time.

BUDLoNG
10-12-2006, 05:28 PM
i got pulled over in burbank in a truck... "your mud flaps are an inch to short" the truck got impounded and me and my friend walked home after being photographed for the burbank gang records.

lame night

[p]dOG.
10-12-2006, 05:40 PM
ohh snaps budlong that sux..... I wanted the dam ticket so they can go to court with me cause the fucked w/the wrong guy. I was going to call the LB district Attorney which I know personally and wanted to rip one on all these bastard. Still can believe they stopped eating to go F&*$ with me lol i'm still pissed and this happened around 11:30am lol

[p]dOG.
10-12-2006, 05:47 PM
:shock: thats jacked up Pete... so no ticket right? They just gave you a hard time. Freaking people nothing better to do with their time.

what's up Willie! yeah man no ticket just drama i'm really disappointed in our LB law enforcement at this time. I just have to keep telling myself not all these guys are the same.

EVO Neil
10-12-2006, 05:52 PM
It's jacked up that they messed with you like that, but it's also jacked up that you parked there knowing it was a handicap spot and the rest of the lot was half empty. Three minutes or not, it's still a handicap spot! I'm quessing he was trying to make a point, one which you'll likely never forget, to not park in a handicap space.

Gear Grinder
10-12-2006, 05:53 PM
I saw a great poster once that showed some jerk in an suv pulling in to a handycap parking spot in front of a real handycap guy. The caption on the bottom said, " is this the only time you ever put your self in our place?"

[p]dOG.
10-12-2006, 06:13 PM
i didn't even notice that it was a handi cap spot till they pointed it out to me. It was poorly signed with no handi cap pole no blue stripes just a home made painted sign on the floor that hasn't been painted since the place was built in the early 70's. I'll take a picture next time I go so you guys can see it. And since when is a handi cap spot located in the back of the parking lot??? just keep in mind that this place is in the hood.

thisxguy
10-12-2006, 06:36 PM
you should bring up a lawsuite since that one officer even said that he should've gotten their info for profiling O0

afro
10-13-2006, 09:31 AM
i got pulled over in burbank in a truck... "your mud flaps are an inch to short" the truck got impounded and me and my friend walked home after being photographed for the burbank gang records.

lame night

Well........... I guess it does happen :(

Sorry to hear

afro
10-13-2006, 09:34 AM
dOG. ]
i didn't even notice that it was a handi cap spot till they pointed it out to me. It was poorly signed with no handi cap pole no blue stripes just a home made painted sign on the floor that hasn't been painted since the place was built in the early 70's. I'll take a picture next time I go so you guys can see it. And since when is a handi cap spot located in the back of the parking lot??? just keep in mind that this place is in the hood.

As stated, he didnt know................... and it doesnt give the cops the right to abuse their "Badge" priviledges. When cops mess around with you like that...... what can you say or do? They knew they were taking advantage.

*chris*
10-13-2006, 09:40 AM
damn d00d ...yah get pics, hell id even like to see it. lol

BUDLoNG
10-13-2006, 09:41 AM
if you feel a cop is abusing his badge, get his badge number and file a complaint. Â*If he is not willing to give you his badge number, call the police on the spot and tell dispatch you are being harrassed by an officer and he is not willing to give his badge number. Â*

call the police on the police :)

*chris*
10-13-2006, 09:44 AM
^^^^ excellent tip.

wj4
10-13-2006, 09:54 AM
i would've socked them
right on, sock them so you can give them the excuse of being put in danger so they can clap you with their guns :roll:

take pictures of the parking spot like others stated. if it is really not visible, its up to the restaurant to take care of that problem.

boostin05evo
10-18-2006, 11:40 PM
its called profiling now a days!