PDA

View Full Version : So long socal evo...

714Evo
10-17-2006, 04:37 AM
Well guys this will probably be my last post on here. I'm glad that I got a chance to meet a few of you the short time I had my car. As many of you know I was in a bad wreck about 3 months ago. I know some of you guys really got on my case about it and showed a lot of hostility towards me, and Lord knows you had every right too, and I hold no grudge. But some of you were rather kind to me and even offered a helping hand should I need it thru all this, and for that I thank you. I am doing a lot better now, and can walk just fine and am almost back to 100%. For those of you wondering if I was in jail or not, the answer is NO! I was never charged with anything. No DUI, no wreckless driving, and my license was not suspended. The police questioned me while I was in the hospital, but thats about as far as the legal side has gone. My life has changed big time since all of this, for one I havent touched a drop of liquor, and I dont plan on it any time soon. I also decided to get back into college, and I'm going to Indiana to look at a few schools next month and will most likely be attending Indiana University. Anywayz guys cya around...

Terenus
10-17-2006, 05:26 AM
Sorry you had to go through all this, sometimes people go overboard during such emotional times like you had. I am glad to see that the cops saw no wrong doing on your side but it is still sad to see your friend go. Take care and good luck.

GokuSSJ4
10-17-2006, 06:36 AM
best of luck!

JDMC-WestEVO
10-17-2006, 07:56 AM
good luck

blkside
10-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Glad everything is working out for you and I hope that you are able to get your life in order the way you want. Good luck on the school search and its good to hear you are almost back to 100%.

BlueBooster
10-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Take care. Glad to know you're doing better.

smokinevo9
10-22-2006, 11:21 PM
take care bro

thisxguy
10-22-2006, 11:23 PM
best wishes