PDA

View Full Version : stupid fkn kid

*chris*
10-17-2006, 09:49 AM
yah so i felt privleged to tell you this tale of stupidity.

im at sam g00dy, looking for a new xbox cable to hook up to my new tv. as im standing there looking at all the cables, controllers, etc. this dumbass, fat little kid comes up to me and asks me if i work there...

first off, im in board shorts, sandals, and a fox sweatshirt. yah i look like i work there...

so of course i furrow my brow and as non-aggressively as i can say ...no. he then proceeds to ask me if i know where i could find final fantasy 4. at this point my anger turns to amusement. i kinda smile and laugh. i then say 'final fantasy 4? you do realize thats a playstation game ...not a ps2 game?' he looks at me weird and i add '....yah. the newest one is 11. why the hell are you looking for 4? do you mean 11?'

'...no final fantasy 4.' so i just laugh again and say good luck, but i doubt youll find it here. one of the employees walks by and he asks him about it... this is where it gets g00d...

the employee does the same thing ...we dont have ff4. are you sure you dont mean 11? then the kid starts explaining the game.

'you know, youre a guy looking for some girl. hes got a gun, and you shoot zombies.'

the employee and i look at each other and i just start laughing. the employee grabs resident evil 4 and goes, i believe this is what youre looking for. the kid goes, ohhh yah! resident evil. im still laughing walking out while the kid is paying for it.

what a dumbass! :2funny:

kimletrim
10-17-2006, 09:51 AM
ROTFL

DTunedEvoX
10-17-2006, 10:47 AM
Final Fantasy 4 (known as 3) just came out for the advance btw ... It was one of the best of the series .. I still have memories playing it ...

*chris*
10-17-2006, 11:17 AM
ahhh did not know that. well he was looking through the ps2 section so i was totally thrown when he asked me about ff4 ...errr i mean resident evil. lol

j_nizzle
10-17-2006, 01:12 PM
hahahaha...how the hell do you confuse final fantasy with resident evil...LOL

Thero
10-17-2006, 01:30 PM
Thats Like Confusing Mario Bros with GT4 :2funny: O0 Good Story

EVOL EDO
10-17-2006, 01:34 PM
iv did just come out for the advance, it was also released for the ps, final fantasy III is coming out on the ds

stupid fat kids FTL

resident evil ... final fantasy... they all sound the same if you put numbers after them. why would they sell resident evil to a kid anyways

JDMC-WestEVO
10-17-2006, 02:03 PM
lol so funny ironically i was just in a games store reserving NFS Carbon

*chris*
10-17-2006, 02:28 PM
lol nobody cares. if the little stupid kid wants to gets killed by zombies ..let him. besides him mom wasnt exactly a caring mom. she kept bitching about spending too much time in there and blathering on about other retarded things.

yah i wanna get carbon when it comes out ...just hope they dont revert back to underground 1/2 where you HAVE to style your car to advance the game. r-tards.

silvery_eagle
10-17-2006, 03:37 PM
it's a fantasy for the kid by killing zombies lol

GokuSSJ4
10-17-2006, 04:14 PM
ROFL

*chris*
10-17-2006, 04:15 PM
...alright youre not helping the humor of this story! lol

Ricardon
10-17-2006, 05:46 PM
I woulda felt bad for the kid actually.

*chris*
10-17-2006, 07:17 PM
haha why ...cuz his mom was a btch? yah true, that would suck.