PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Motor Speedway Outside Roadcourse Oct. 28 & 29

Richard EVO
10-17-2006, 05:41 PM
If you can make it out to Vegas for this event, I think you will have a blast. There are very few HPDE events there each year -- the outside roadcourse is mostly sewed up with a racing school. I ran the SpeedVentures event last June and had lots of fun, but it was HOT. I late October, it should be much cooler. Lapping Days is a great group and you will get lots of track time. They are a little more pricey than the SoCal groups, but not too bad. I would go if I could, but my rollcage, etc. will still be being worked on at that time. If you go, say hi to Jeff B. and Bob R. for me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/richard350z/lvms.jpg

It's a fun, but totally flat, track. One thing - there was no 100 octane available the weekend we were there, but there is a Rebel gas about 10 miles away that has 100, you can go there in the early morning and/or at lunchtime. Details:

LAPPING DAYS PRESENTS"Viva Las Vegas !"
At The LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY ROAD COURSE

Only 10 Days Left to Register - Weather Forecast is Great!

JOIN US OCTOBER 28th & 29th, 2006

Join us for our Viva Las Vegas weekend, on Las Vegas 2.4 mile Motor Speedway Outside Road Course track. Located 20 minutes north of Las Vegas on I-15, it is a wide open track with fast, large radius turns, followed by a few technical corners, such as the Toilet Bowl T4 or the very interesting, closing radius T12. Flat, wide open, and busy, the Outside Road Course is one of our favorite tracks in the west!

TRACK TIME GALORE!

Lapping Days provides as much track time as possible, with nearly 3 hours or more on the pavement each day. With limited attendance, we'll run three tiered morning groups, then combined groups in the afternoon to maximize your time in the car. We'll start our Viva Vegas weekend early, with gates open at 7:00AM, hot track at 8:30 AM, driving till 5:00 PM each day.

PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTION FOR ALL LEVELS

Lapping Days is committed to bringing you fun filled, well organized track time in your favorite sports car. We offer low key, friendly track days with professional instruction for all levels of driver. There are daily driver's meetings, corner workers on track, ambulance and track insurance in place. Join us for some fun in the sun!

REGISTRATION IS OPEN

For registration information and to contact us:

www.LappingDays.com

[email protected]