PDA

View Full Version : Why vote republican?

Terry S
10-20-2006, 11:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/v/KJmbomyq0fc

If I voted, I'd vote republican. Well, actuall I wouldn't, but these are some great reasons why to not listen to most democrats.

Terry S

Eckolaker
10-20-2006, 01:46 PM
Divide and conquer!

A sound strategy indeed.

Terry S
10-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Divide and conquer!

A sound strategy indeed.

The strategy with the best record in history.

Terry S

x[corwyn]
10-20-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm still waiting for the Bull Moose Party to come back.

Eckolaker
10-20-2006, 04:23 PM
IMHO...

Left wing, Right wing...same bird.

genrec
10-20-2006, 08:56 PM
IMHO...

Left wing, Right wing...same bird.

+1...in deed.....in the face of the public, they act as if they are different, with different agenda's..in fact they all have one goal. NWO.

Don't let them fool you.

Terry S
10-23-2006, 08:26 AM
LOL NWO? That's classic.

Neither party has enough intelligence to create anything new. We all know that.

Terry S

Eckolaker
10-23-2006, 08:57 AM
"People who think they know everything, know nothing..."

So both democrats and republicans are retarded, yet somehow they can convince their voters otherwise?

Even a retard can appear to be smart, it is the genius who is able to convince everyone he is a retard ...for that is the true measure of intelligence.

Terry S
10-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Even a retard can appear to be smart, it is the genius who is able to convince everyone he is a retard ...for that is the true measure of intelligence.

A retard will always appear to be a retard with a little bit of time.

A genius will always appear to be a genius with a little bit of time as well.

A genius disguising his genius isn't all that special or "brilliant". It's a necessary evil.

Terry S

gen4k20a2
11-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Some of the things democrats say honestly scare the shit out of me. They dont use logic when they make decisions. Scary

Chris in SD
11-06-2006, 04:22 PM
One of the greatest quotes of all time (Winston Churchill)

"If you are 20 years old and not liberal, you have no heart.Â* If you are 30 years old and not conservative, you have no brain."

Eckolaker
11-07-2006, 12:01 PM
I actually consider myself a follower of "Goldwater conservatism".

Terry S
11-07-2006, 12:10 PM

Honestly curious, not being a jackass, but is it because of his political views or because of his insistence of a Government/UFO conspiracy theory?

Terry S

Eckolaker
11-07-2006, 04:13 PM

Honestly curious, not being a jackass, but is it because of his political views or because of his insistence of a Government/UFO conspiracy theory?

Terry S

Barry Goldwater was the original conservative. He basically started the movement. What is funny in his parting speech he mentioned that in 20 years he would be considered a liberal. When he was in the Senate, he basically ran the joint. He was on the Armed Services committee which is one of the most coveted seats on the floor. He told it like it was, and was well-known for not allowing his opponents bully him around.

Interesting enough, I was unaware of his position about a UFO cover-up.

Terry S
11-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Barry Goldwater was the original conservative. He basically started the movement. What is funny in his parting speech he mentioned that in 20 years he would be considered a liberal. When he was in the Senate, he basically ran the joint. He was on the Armed Services committee which is one of the most coveted seats on the floor. He told it like it was, and was well-known for not allowing his opponents bully him around.

Interesting enough, I was unaware of his position about a UFO cover-up.

Yea, he was definitely a different conservative back then. That's kinda funny you hadn't heard about that yet. I recognized the goldwater name from my political science class so I did a quick wikipedia check on it to refresh my memory and that kinda stood out.. hehehe

Terry S