PDA

View Full Version : CALLIN ALL HI-DESERT EVOS!!!!

desertRS
10-29-2006, 06:47 PM
hey was up my name is henry just bought a evo IX RS, and before i got my car i noticed alot of evos up here in the desert especially on friday nights, especially victorville, when they have a mini car show kinda thing in frontg of the Indoor swapmeet so if any of you are out, post and if enough are interested maybe we can have a meet????

desertRS
10-30-2006, 09:07 PM
dang not a single one is on here?????

JOOTZ
10-30-2006, 09:14 PM
search in regional forums bro

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3690/img0018ii6.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8093/img0021qu6.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6416/img0019zo3.jpg

LBC meets

CICreations
11-15-2006, 09:22 AM
What's up man...I'm in Barstow, there are a few of us up here but nobody every wants to do anything lol. I usually try not to take my evo when I know I'm gonna be in th Victorville at night on the weekends. There's always a bunch of ricer guys running around. A couple of weeks ago I was out with my wife and daughter in Victorville shopping. We ate dinner at Mann Fu which is in front of Lowe's off Bear Valley Road. We left and went across the street to Circuit City and all I heard were exhausts screaming....looked over at the Lowe's parking lot we had just left and there were like 5 cars (Civics and and a SRT-4 I think) doing donuts in the parking lot. All I kept thinking was thank God I wasn't over there and that I drove my SUV. I'm sure if the PoPo were called and my Evo was sitting over there I would have caught crap. LOL

But anyway there are at least 4 or 5 of us up in Barstow, I see them around but I don't ever really see anyone of them on the boards.

CICreations
05-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Talked with a cool guy in a Silver VIII that drove by my house the other day. Also saw a blue Evo driving down Barstow Rd the other day. I know there's like 4 or 5 Evo's in Barstow, we should try and get together sometime. Represent the High D!

TFMs EVO
08-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Whats up guys...Well im in flippin Adelanto out of all places. I see a couple of Evo's around here and there but nevertalked to anyone of them or even been in the same place at the same time. One of my friends also lives in Adelanto, he drive a GG EVO 9 MR. That would be cool if we can all get together and chat for a while if my schedule permits.

Link19
08-10-2007, 11:31 AM
If you want, we are having a big meet in Palmdale tomorrow. More Evo's are always welcome :)

rammsteinmatt
08-10-2007, 11:38 AM
i work in victorville at SCLA and stay in victorville during the week. i occasionally drive my evo, maybe 2 weeks/month. im cool to meet up if you want in victorville area

Jenn@ttech
08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
There are a couple EVO's up there! If you can't get enough people together u can join our Riverside meet on Friday nights @ 8pm. Come down the hill after the traffic in a convoy! :mitsu:

TFMs EVO
08-10-2007, 11:44 AM
that would be cool to get a couple of us together. My hours are screwed, i work anywhere from 10-14 hours a day. Sucks having your own business, but the payoff is great, i have an EVO as a daily driver.

.airekone
08-16-2007, 11:22 PM
Whats up guys, I live over here in Apple Valley. I don't really talk to anyone with evos up here so if you guys ever get a meet going let me know.

SARmedic
08-23-2007, 08:10 PM
I live in Apple Valley and would be up for a get together.

MR.ev021
08-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Hey wats up DesertRS, located at Fort Irwin always down to meet other Evo-owners in the area. Couple of Soldiers I know located at Barstow with evo's too.

Vtac *this*
09-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Hey What's up...I'm located in Victorville....yeah there's a couple of Evo owners up here, my neighbor also owns one...lol

I don't go to any of the meets up here....too much drama, I started going to the Friday night meets in Riverside...if you want you can go with us... O0

supravital
09-08-2007, 08:13 AM
all the hD evos are starting to come out...haha..i just god rid my evo a few weeks ago, but i see quite a few evos around victorville...

Vtac *this*
09-08-2007, 01:43 PM
My husband and I have been thinking about starting an all evo meet in Victorville...

........If anyone's interested post good potential spots... :mitsu:

skylinefolife
09-11-2007, 05:14 PM
My husband and I have been thinking about starting an all evo meet in Victorville...

........If anyone's interested post good potential spots... :mitsu:

LOL What is there to do in Victorville? I live in Adelanto and I'm always bored... But I work in Riverside.

Vtac *this*
09-11-2007, 10:15 PM
Absolutely nothing! LOL...
...We just live there but we're always down the hill!

skylinefolife
09-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Hehe. Is that mall even cool? I've seen it, but it looks... meh.

MRIslandStyle
09-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Hi Dessert evos should come out with us on the saturday the 29th!

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&?topic=48341.new#new

CICreations
09-12-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm still here in Barstow representing Evo Nation babe!!! lol
I've seen a Black IX, a silver VIII, and a blue VIII (I think) driving around Barstow, but I never see any of them on the forums??? ANy of you guys driving up to Vegas next weekend?

SARmedic
09-12-2007, 11:55 PM
we could go to the grange motosports karting track in AV

jeepers
09-15-2007, 02:00 PM
i think im the only EBP 8 in barstow now. its hard for me to go to anything cuz i work for the railroad and have a muffed up shift.(3pm to 11pm) for now im off on Thurs and Fri. so if anything starts happening in Victorville or Apple Valley on those days let me know. i need something to fire my intrest again in this damn car cuz im getting bored.

supravital
09-15-2007, 02:22 PM
i think im the only EBP 8 in barstow now. its hard for me to go to anything cuz i work for the railroad and have a muffed up shift.(3pm to 11pm) for now im off on Thurs and Fri. so if anything starts happening in Victorville or Apple Valley on those days let me know. i need something to fire my intrest again in this damn car cuz im getting bored.

you work at bnsf?..i used to work there..i used to have a silver evo8...

jeepers
09-16-2007, 06:36 AM
you work at bnsf?..i used to work there..i used to have a silver evo8...

yeah i do.. i think i remember your evo. there was another guy there that wrecked his 9 after only having it about six months

notw_evo9
10-29-2007, 11:57 PM
Hey there Evo owners.....i live in the Adelanto/Victorville area.....recently got my Evo :mitsu: so hit me up if you wanna meet up.

FreddysEvolutionIX
06-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Hey there guys, I live in Victorville. We should all meet up at the new Sonic's resturant this coming thurday. Even if it's not open just post up. I'd like to get something happening up here in the Hi Desert. My email is "[email protected]". Let me know if anyone is interested. I'd do it on friday but all the wack ass ricers hangout at Lowe's on friday and that is a god damn police free for all.

FreddysEvolutionIX
01-04-2009, 03:16 PM
You gotta check outthe sonic meet in Victorville on Saturday at 700

notw_evo9
01-04-2009, 03:20 PM
bump lol

o-townFLA
01-04-2009, 03:38 PM
..... I am we todd did...!

notw_evo9
01-04-2009, 03:41 PM
^^^^ WTH???

FreddysEvolutionIX
01-04-2009, 03:41 PM
^^^^he's right about that one

FreddysEvolutionIX
01-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Part of the short bus krew

o-townFLA
01-04-2009, 03:46 PM
I was talkin bout you J-Pop...!

FreddysEvolutionIX
01-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Awww... Hell no.

notw_evo9
01-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Who's J-pop??? LOL ive been outta the loop for a whle there.

o-townFLA
01-04-2009, 03:51 PM
the person who posted up before you....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol:

notw_evo9
01-04-2009, 03:54 PM
hahaha lol.... is there a reason why he's J-pop? lol

o-townFLA
01-04-2009, 03:58 PM
yea Erik came up with the alias name, due to Freddy's love for Japanese POP music....

FreddysEvolutionIX
01-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah.

I'm gonna start a new thread. Jump on it guys

o-townFLA
01-04-2009, 04:06 PM
is the title goin to beÂ*

"why FreddysEvolutionIX, alias J-pop,Â* is GAY...."

:outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee:

FreddysEvolutionIX
01-04-2009, 04:11 PM
New thread!

EvilJ
01-04-2009, 04:16 PM
hell im down im in hesperia i get back at the end of jan tho im still on orders in tx...but i come home soon i have my evo here with me...so keep me in the loop i always see a blue eno in hesperia and a white one some where in town....we run an awd team here till i leave....

FreddysEvolutionIX
01-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Sound good. Post up in the sonics thread when your coming out so we can meet.

FreddysEvolutionIX
04-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Any of these evo peeps still on the forum?

notw_evo9
04-30-2009, 02:52 AM
I AM FREDDY!!!! LMAO!

aguilar45
04-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Spotted Joe on the 15 fwy today...Looking good Joe...Much Improvement O0

Evokid
04-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Thread back from the dead Lol

FreddysEvolutionIX
04-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Lol

EVO8LEE
05-14-2010, 03:35 PM
For anyone trying to find a evo meet in the hi des. its wed night off the 15 and main st at the target. No ricers andÂ* just good people with respect. :mitsu:

FreddysEvolutionIX
05-14-2010, 08:26 PM
That's right

gr8dc2b
05-15-2010, 08:13 AM
^+1

Evokid
05-15-2010, 09:28 AM
For anyone trying to find a evo meet in the hi des. its wed night off the 15 and main st at the target. No ricers and just good people with respect. :mitsu:

lol
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=96985.40

FreddysEvolutionIX
05-16-2010, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the clarification Jr.

Evokid
05-16-2010, 01:26 AM
O0

kazevo10
12-07-2010, 09:36 PM
i live out in Palmdale.... by the way i recently made a facebook page for the community of evos out here in the av... thought it would be a good place to keep in touch and share information about meets and stuff.. heres a link if you guys want to join ..... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Antelope-Valley-Evos/117196931680345Â*

notw_evo9
12-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Ive seen something about a meet in palmdale with evos and sti's? but i dont remember what day and time

RiG
12-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Ya we meet on Sundays sometimes at Starucks on Ave K or Sonics in Palmdale.

notw_evo9
12-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Ok cool.

evoevo
12-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Im planning a bbq for all the hih desert evos up here you should roll. I agree we shoukd get something going again though.

notw_evo9
12-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Im down for this lol. But depnds on my work schdule.

o-townFLA
12-08-2010, 11:26 AM
just for the record, this still holds true....

"why FreddysEvolutionIX, alias J-pop, is GAY...."

:outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee: :outofcloset: :gheyfight: :peewee:

FreddysEvolutionIX
12-08-2010, 11:39 AM

"why FreddysEvolutionIX, alias J-pop, is GAY...."

WTF? This is coming from the lost member of o town

evoevo
12-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Lol

o-townFLA
12-08-2010, 11:42 AM
to busy driving race cars or fire trucks...

RiG
12-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Id be down for a BBQ too!

FreddysEvolutionIX
12-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Pm me your info Rig

aguilar45
12-08-2010, 03:55 PM
to busy driving race cars or fire trucks...

REally??? Singing group O-Town? :twisted:

o-townFLA
12-08-2010, 04:05 PM
o-townFLA as in Orlando, FLA... they ripped it from me... but then again those homo's where from Orlando too, FML

Taps
12-08-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm down for a BBQ! Has the target meet pretty much died out?

oh and jay, that spot is moving location so when they get settled we will be able to get it done. sorry i haven't hit you up about it.

.airekone
12-08-2010, 06:57 PM

Yes it's true, Freddy is the captain of the wiener patrol.

aguilar45
12-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Well if this thread is coming back to life is it me or there is a whole lot of Evo's up here meow? Some dat are even revving their BOV at me..LoL! Whatever happen to just throwing dueces?

Taps
12-08-2010, 08:53 PM
There does seem to be alot now, unless I just started noticing more. As long as there not making a bad name for us them im cool with it,

It seems ever since that street raacing accident on Bearvalley rd they are really starting to kick down on anyone who even appears to be in that crowd. I got ticketed for my exhaust an tint about a month ago by the chippy

aguilar45
12-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Really? Chippys out here aren't dat bad unless you either act like a fool or give dem any excuse to holla at you. Da minute a i take the bitch out though %100 i'll get hit up by some Honda kid or Redneck truck...SRT guys been real cool lately though.

Taps
12-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Yeah I was just sting back from the gym and he flipped a tit and lit me up. He was a nice guy though lol.

Haha, or silver camaros! That guy seems to have a problem with every single Evo up here.

FreddysEvolutionIX
12-09-2010, 12:21 AM

you guys like dicks.

Well if this thread is coming back to life is it me or there is a whole lot of Evo's up here meow? Some dat are even revving their BOV at me..LoL! Whatever happen to just throwing dueces?

i always try to keep close relationships with Evo's

There does seem to be alot now, unless I just started noticing more. As long as there not making a bad name for us them im cool with it,

It seems ever since that street raacing accident on Bearvalley rd they are really starting to kick down on anyone who even appears to be in that crowd. I got ticketed for my exhaust an tint about a month ago by the chippy

what happened on bear valley?

Really? Chippys out here aren't dat bad unless you either act like a fool or give dem any excuse to holla at you. Da minute a i take the bitch out though %100 i'll get hit up by some Honda kid or Redneck truck...SRT guys been real cool lately though.

i cant really control the Honda's but I know alot of SRT's and made friends with them so im guessing they respect the evo crowd as well.

Taps
12-09-2010, 12:22 AM

you guys like dicks.

i always try to keep close relationships with Evo's

what happened on bear valley?

i cant really control the Honda's but I know alot of SRT's and made friends with them so im guessing they respect the evo crowd as well.

some guy weaving in and out of traffic ended up hitting a telephone pole and died.
yeah the srt guys are pretty cool.

evoevo
12-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Damn thats crazy i didnt even know there was a crash that happened. Yeah bro let me know wassup about that. I thought maybe you forgot lol haha. This thing needs to be smogged quick. Freddy said he might be able to help too so which ever works for me. I have to take this beast to get tuned saturday so hopefully after that sometime.

notw_evo9
12-09-2010, 07:11 AM
Wed meets were just bad for me cause of my work schdule saturdays or sunday meets in the HD would be better, seems like alot more evos are popping up that's good. Hey robert I get to lazy to throw dueces to you that's why I rev lol jk man.

evoevo
12-09-2010, 10:55 AM
I see so many evos up here now its crazy. A silver one passed my house last night. Guy was probably wondering why theres a bunch of evos in front of my house. We figured he would stop but just kept going.lol

CICreations
12-09-2010, 11:25 AM

"OK you guys cool it with the gay!"Â* -Andy :2funny:

Taps
12-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Wed meets were just bad for me cause of my work schdule saturdays or sunday meets in the HD would be better, seems like alot more evos are popping up that's good. Hey robert I get to lazy to throw dueces to you that's why I rev lol jk man.

Same here, thats why i was rarely ever at the target meet.

aguilar45
12-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Spotted a GG Evo IX parked at O'Reilly Auto parts off of Bear Valley Rd....no ones here? Also a RR X wit a Socal Evo sticker on da driver side window...driving down Bear valley rd towards AV O0

FreddysEvolutionIX
12-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Really?

Taps
12-15-2010, 05:47 PM
That guy with the GG works there at O'Reilly, I dont know if he is on here or not.

evoevo
12-15-2010, 05:57 PM
He also knows nothing about his car. Lol. .. I did see a white one up here today black stock wing maybe carbon??

Taps
12-15-2010, 06:04 PM
haha, have you seen that other WW with the flames on the side up here?

evoevo
12-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Not yet but I sure yern to see that one lmao

notw_evo9
12-15-2010, 09:33 PM
haha, have you seen that other WW with the flames on the side up here?

Lmao ...... i have! i was told he lives off bear valley by 395

evoevo
12-16-2010, 12:20 AM
So this creature has been seen elsewhere? ahahaha ....