PDA

View Full Version : just got my second ticket

Sho
11-03-2006, 04:51 AM
damn it. its so true how u get one ticket and more tickets starts to pour in. well i was in LAX picking up my cousin. after i picked her up i went ahead towards the exit of the damned place. i made a right turn on red after waiting a sec to see if cars were coming and as soon as i made that right, i saw the "no turn on red" sign. as soon as i turned i just had a bad feeling and guess what? cop pulls up behind me like he was waiting for that to happen. he gets out comes up to the car and tells me he pulled me over for several reasons. he said i was going 35 on a 15 and also for making a right turn on red. WTF!! 35?? i wasnt even going that fast plus i did not see any sign stating the 15mph limit. at that moment i started feeling hella crappy cuz i just finished traffic school today for my other ticket that i got. he takes my license,registratoin and insurance card saying that he cant just let me go. so i was thinking F$%$ im hella F4ked...but god was on myside today. cop comes back and tells me he gonna let me off easy by giving me a exhaust ticket instead of speeding and turning on red. i felt pretty damn good and i thanked the cop for letting me off easy. now my question is this... if he was just writing me for the exhaust why did he also write the speed i was going of 35 and the max of 15 on the same ticket?? im kinda worried now that he might have fooled me.... what should i look for on the ticket to be sure that this was only for the exhaust??

Skiracer
11-03-2006, 07:02 AM
Cops at LAX are the worst. They even ticket parked cars for no front plates...

Sr20kidD
11-03-2006, 08:05 AM
does it should on the bottom where they list the infractions/offenses?Â* if it doesnt then your fine.

JOOTZ
11-03-2006, 08:44 AM
YOUR FINE
PAY

Macky
11-03-2006, 08:46 AM
you dont know how easy it is to overspeed at the LAX terminal. that may be debatable but your no turn on red was probably what got you.

flipryder21
11-04-2006, 07:05 PM
dude I got ginx LOL LOL

Miss Evo8
11-04-2006, 07:09 PM
if it is a moving violation you can always do a TBD!!!!