11-05-2006, 02:51 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/05/dujail.saddam/index.html

Just up.

Chris in SD
11-05-2006, 09:52 AM
Good riddance...

gen4k20a2
11-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Fuck that shit head...id kill him myself if theyd let me. The bastard has the gaul to bitch at the judge? MORON YOU KILLED INNOCENT THOUSANDS!

One downside....terrorists and violence is going to EXPLODE out of control

Chris in SD
11-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Fuck that shit head...id kill him myself if theyd let me. The bastard has the gaul to bitch at the judge? MORON YOU KILLED INNOCENT THOUSANDS!

Terrorists don't care about Saddam. He is a political figure... If UBL was executed, then it would be a big deal. Either way, terrorism and violence has already exploded out of control.

b00stedPin0y
11-05-2006, 03:02 PM
its about damn time, Ive been waiting for this to happen!

GOOSE_Ej
11-05-2006, 05:10 PM
and thats the end of that chapter :)

Terry S
11-06-2006, 10:11 AM
and thats the end of that chapter :)

Unfortunately not.

He still has the appeals process to run through. He could be around for years while that happens.

Terry S

gen4k20a2
11-06-2006, 10:19 AM

Terrorists don't care about Saddam. He is a political figure... If UBL was executed, then it would be a big deal. Either way, terrorism and violence has already exploded out of control.

Are you joking...theyll use him as a reason to do something. Theyll use him in recruiting people from his home town. Did you see the reaction there? They were pissed. FYI...Saddam was connected to Al Quida...i think theyll use him as an excuse

Terenus
11-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Great, now we have Sunnis even more pissed.

gen4k20a2
11-06-2006, 11:10 AM
exactly...you think insurgents are bad now?...lets wait till the appeal is done and he has 30 days to die...itll be the bloodiest days iraq has ever seen. I think....i hope not...but i think it will be

Terry S
11-06-2006, 11:24 AM
exactly...you think insurgents are bad now?...lets wait till the appeal is done and he has 30 days to die...itll be the bloodiest days iraq has ever seen. I think....i hope not...but i think it will be

By the time Saddam is on the chopping block, there will be some new liberal hippie douche bag in office and we'll be out of Iraq.

Nothing is going to happen until he's actually dead.

Terry S

gen4k20a2
11-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Well they are thinking at most itll take a year...shortest, a few weeks.

Terry S
11-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Well they are thinking at most itll take a year...shortest, a few weeks.

They also didn't think the trial was going to take as long as it did...

Terry S

gen4k20a2
11-06-2006, 01:05 PM
I dont think the actual trial took more than a year tho...plus the appeal is going to be way shorter because of the fact that they have already been through it all already. Which typically is the case....unless there is some evidence that the defense didnt show earlier that will change the case its going to breeze through

Dmoney
11-06-2006, 02:22 PM
How will he be Execute? Iron Maiden Style?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Iron_Maiden_of_Nuremberg.jpg

gen4k20a2
11-06-2006, 03:15 PM
He is to be HUNG!...seriously

ebevo
11-06-2006, 03:15 PM
^^^ hang man stylz

hope that thing is televised...or at least utubed :twisted:

Ricardon
11-08-2006, 09:09 PM
^^^ hang man stylz

hope that thing is televised...or at least utubed :twisted:

Oh, you knooooow there's gonna be video of that asshole gettin' his all over the internet. Then CNN will probably opt not to air the video because it will be too offensive or something like that...but it's ok to air the soldiers getting shot right? Uh oh, did I cross referrence another thread here? Quick, ban me now I'm out of control!!

blkside
11-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Contrary to popular belief... Chris in SD is correct. I was in Iraq when we captured him. My helicopters were the ones along with the Cav OH58s thats blazed his sons...nothing...And the attacks get seriously worse DURING THEIR RELIGIOUS EXCURSIONS... and Holidays. I think that the pace will be the same maybe a lil worse but I dont believe the Iraqis see him as a Martyr.... Just a religious political figure head.

Ricardon
11-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Contrary to popular belief... Chris in SD is correct. I was in Iraq when we captured him. My helicopters were the ones along with the Cav OH58s thats blazed his sons...nothing...And the attacks get seriously worse DURING THEIR RELIGIOUS EXCURSIONS... and Holidays. I think that the pace will be the same maybe a lil worse but I dont believe the Iraqis see him as a Martyr.... Just a religious political figure head.

Does anyone in this country really know what St. Patrick's Day is all about? Who gives a fuck let's go get wasted wooooooooo!! Just another excuse to take off work and drink!!! Same logic. 'Cept in this case replace St. Patrick with Sadam and replace drinking with Jihad...wooooooo!!!

evofosizzo
11-09-2006, 02:45 AM

Does anyone in this country really know what St. Patrick's Day is all about? Who gives a fuck let's go get wasted wooooooooo!! Just another excuse to take off work and drink!!! Same logic. 'Cept in this case replace St. Patrick with Sadam and replace drinking with Jihad...wooooooo!!!

yeah, I do.
San Patricios's to be exact.
To keep it very simple, Irishmen who fought under the mexican army due to the similar past experiences they dealt with. These men were acually part of United States army before they fought against US, under the command of Riley.

Chris in SD
11-09-2006, 04:28 AM
Ha ha Tim... "Contrary to popular belief... " LOL

I think you are one of the few people here that KNOWS I know what I'm talking about... How the fuck do I afford this stuff if I'm not rolling in serious TDY money? That in turn would mean I'm doing some serious TDYs... Well, anyway.

Wish me luck coming home - I definitely need to take you out for a beer, dude.

blkside
11-09-2006, 08:01 PM
I am available at all times... and I might have to do some TDY with you if I cant find anything good in Socal... We can hit a range for sure... Hey PM me and let me know if you get special purchasing like 160th guys do... I want another toy...