PDA

View Full Version : SOCOM: Combined Assault

Chris in SD
11-07-2006, 04:17 PM
I am so stoked to be getting this game tomorrow... Co-op play on one console is a big reason, plus the scenario is cool - sort of at the Pak-Afghan border region.

blkside
11-07-2006, 04:20 PM
As soon as I saw this post I knew it was you... is there a link or a page I can look at it.. I havent seen anything about it but I love first person shooter...

Chris in SD
11-07-2006, 04:39 PM
As soon as I saw this post I knew it was you... is there a link or a page I can look at it.. I havent seen anything about it but I love first person shooter...

Here you go:

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3154437

It's actually a first or third person shooter. I like 3rd person so you can see if you are behind cover, etc. Lots of new weapons - should be sweet.

Cr0mster
11-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Your going to like it Chris. Let me know if you want to rock some co-op online someday. If things are not to busy at work I will hop on and we can play. Then again I have to figure out a way to pry this PS3 controller out of my hand. I am addicted to Resistance Fall of Man.

R3dline
11-07-2006, 08:22 PM
I hope its better then S3. I stopped playing it because they decided to take out the sure shot control settings after spending countless hours on s1 and s2.

Chris in SD
11-08-2006, 04:05 AM
I think I use "precision shooter". I like it... I used to be a Ghost Recon guy, but I love SOCOM x100. I can't wait for the next-gen SOCOM games on PS3. This will be my last PS2 game purchase.

Chris in SD
11-08-2006, 03:28 PM
This game rules - the missions are good - the AI is good (even if your team STILL shoots you in the back). The only thing I miss is that your health doesn't get replenished @ checkpoints.