PDA

View Full Version : NASA Norcal season ender TT results

hagakure
11-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Well,

It was two good days at Thunderhill. I won TTA both days, and was also third overall both days behind Andy Sutak's 500 HP 2900 pound TTU cobra and Michael Neujahr's crazy 93 RX-7 (2700 pounds 400 HP).
I ran a PR of 2:02.7 on saturday, and was a bit slower on Sunday with a 2:03. Just pipped Dave Bongiovanni on Sunday:)...Always nice to See Dave at the track! Yang did a great job, I think he won TTB yesterday with a 2:05, which is damn fast for his set-up! Nexy year should priovide for some nice battles in TTA between the Evos and the Mustangs, so I'm looking forward to it! I was fighting understeer all weekend, and the car is decidedly not optimized for stickier rubber, not enough camber, as I did not get to allighn the car and go with the new settings that John Mueller proposed for me. I think I need to have John Mueller help me re-work the suspension settings a a bit, in order to adjust to my progression in skill from last year to this year. I'm only .8 of a second off Robi's TTA track record for t-hill, hope to get it early next year. I will also be prepping the car for the AWD chalenge series next year, which should be a blast. Hope to see some of you guys racing out there this next year. They were TOUGH on the rules, and impounded about every car, going over modifications with a fine tooth comb. I had 2 points to spare for TTA, even with the TME. Part of this was due to the alternative weight method, as my car is still a porky 3100 pounds, 3300 with me in it!:) Will be interesting to see what some of the rules changes will be over the winter.

Percy

Richard EVO
11-13-2006, 12:33 PM
Good work, Percy. Congratulations!!! O0

hagakure
11-13-2006, 07:01 PM
Thanks Richard.

Barfly
11-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Congrats!