PDA

View Full Version : New IX in SFV

dabie
11-14-2006, 01:20 AM
After years and years of dreaming and saving up, I finally picked up my GG IX last weekend at South Coast.

I've seen a few evos around where I live (Granada Hills/Northridge). I have also seen a few in West LA where I work and in SD where I go pretty often.

I was wondering if any locals here wouldn't mind if I could hear their exhaust since that is probably the first thing I will do. I don't want to get one too loud since my evo is a daily driver.

Anyways, see ya guys around!

trinydex
11-14-2006, 01:32 AM
check out the regional meets and see which one you wanna go to. check out hte people inside posting in the last few posts... make sure you vibe with them...

DTunedEvoX
11-14-2006, 01:48 AM
Welcome ... :)

C-Spec
11-14-2006, 01:58 AM
welcome Dabie and check your pm

thisxguy
11-14-2006, 02:06 AM
welcome and congrats!

i'm sure members would be glad to let you hear their exhausts O0

1WkdEvo
11-14-2006, 02:10 AM
Congrats on your new car and enjoy

ixsaves13
11-14-2006, 02:13 AM
welcome! doesn't it feel good saving up and finally getting what you want? I had to save up for a while too. O0

wj4
11-14-2006, 09:31 AM
After years and years of dreaming and saving up, I finally picked up my GG IX last weekend at South Coast.

I've seen a few evos around where I live (Granada Hills/Northridge). I have also seen a few in West LA where I work and in SD where I go pretty often.

I was wondering if any locals here wouldn't mind if I could hear their exhaust since that is probably the first thing I will do. I don't want to get one too loud since my evo is a daily driver.

Anyways, see ya guys around!

you will see another GG IX MR around granada hills that is lowered with a loud blow off valve sound, lol.
i have a black 8 with gold wheels and is around the northridge area often.

if you want something that is pretty quiet, i would suggest greddy evo, the apexi ws, or if youre just balling, the avo.

v8hater
11-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Welcome to the forums.

You should stop by the burbank meets on Wed night so you can check out everyones exhuast and to show off your car.

DruMMinStUd06
11-14-2006, 09:40 AM
welcome...theres a meet off tampa at the costco every tuesday...or one in moorpark on thursdays.

MRevo9
11-14-2006, 04:29 PM
welcome to SoCalEvo...if you would, come out to the meet tonight on Tampa and Nordhoff by the Costco next to the car wash(right next to the train tracks) we have a variety of different exhausts there, Fujitsubo(sp?) makes a really really quiet one and you can hear it there and there are some that are just too loud haha

or if you would like come out to the Burbank meet that is held at the empire center off of the 5 fwy (ext Burbank make a left and a right at the bottom of the bridge, its at the Krispy Kreme on the left side.) and you can hear different once there

you will see another GG IX MR around granada hills that is lowered with a loud blow off valve sound, lol.

Thanks dick head

dabie
11-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Ah that costco is pretty close to me, I'll try to make it tonight.

Bueller
11-14-2006, 10:02 PM
First things first...get a dual valve stem spring action aluminum chrome plated deep socket quad panel titanium bov. O0

MRevo9
11-15-2006, 10:35 AM
double you tea ef^^^^ bwahahahahaha

bambino10
11-15-2006, 02:47 PM
welcome!!! :)