PDA

View Full Version : F***ing dumbass, ignorant, rednecks this is why i hate redstate people

Absinthe
11-16-2006, 02:06 PM
This makes me angry beyond words, this is why there are people in the world that think americans are idiots since we dont even understand our own constition, I'll personally give money to the ACLU to sue these guys.

US town bars foreign flags in swipe at immigrants

PHOENIX (Reuters) - A Nevada town passed a law this week making it illegal to fly a foreign nation's flag by itself, the latest swipe by a U.S. community at illegal immigrants.

The town council of Pahrump, which lies in the Mojave Desert west of Las Vegas, voted 3-2 on Tuesday to make flying any foreign flag above the U.S. flag or alone an offense punishable by a $50 fine and 30 hours' community service.

The meeting also pushed through measures to deny services to illegal immigrants and make English the official language in Pahrump, a commuter town of 40,000 residents some 60 miles (97 km) west of Las Vegas.

Supporters said they passed the measure to hit back at Hispanic demonstrators who carried Mexican flags when they marched in U.S. cities earlier this year to press for rights for 10 million to 12 million illegal immigrants living in the shadows.

Game Console Wars
Photo

The video game industry's own clash of the titans reboots this week with the midnight launch of Sony's PlayStation 3 and Sunday's debut of Nintendo's Wii.
Full coverage

"All of the illegal alien protesters are waving Mexican flags, and we just got tired of it," town board clerk Paul Willis told Reuters in a telephone interview.

"This is the United States, and the Stars and Stripes should fly supreme," he added.

Hispanic groups slammed the flag ordinance as a blow to first-amendment rights to free speech but thought it unlikely that the community would enforce it.

"It is clearly unconstitutional, but given that Pahrump that is such a small town, I don't think they are going to be hiring any flag police any time soon." said John Trasvina, the president and general counsel of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund.

In passing the bylaw, the town joined several other communities from California to Pennsylvania that have passed laws curbing illegal immigrants in recent months.

Among them are Escondido, in southern California, and Hazleton in Pennsylvania, where councilors barred landlords from renting to undocumented aliens and denied them access to services.

In Texas, where a third of the citizens are Hispanic, the Dallas suburb of Farmers Branch this week enacted laws fining landlords who rent to illegal immigrants and making English the official language.

Texas lawmakers preparing for the next legislative session in January filed bills this week to block state assistance to illegal immigrants and their children and to tax money transfers to Mexico, according to the bills.

Ricardon
11-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Wooooooooooowwww. Not too sure I agree too much with the red state thing, but this seems like some really stupid high school vindictive type shit. "you wave your dirty muxican flags so we gonna not let you do it"...kinda sad when legislators respond like this.

Illegal immigrants? Fuck em...pay taxes or go home. American citizens born and raised in other countries...love em, wave your flags all day long.

Absinthe
11-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Hey I am a republican, but people like this, Sam Brownback, and the ones who believe iraq sponsored al'quaida under sadam, make me ashamed to be a conservative. Thats what I mean when I say redstate people. the dumbasses in the middle of the country who would support this.

plus I knew more people would read it with that title.

Ricardon
11-16-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah I feel that, Dave. The more I think about it the more blindly vindictive it seems. Sometimes you just have to chalk things like this up to just plain old backwater ignorance and thank that this type of shit would never fly in any place that actually matters. This legislation has no chance of sticking anyway. The aclu (as much as I laugh at that organization) will eat these people for lunch.

x[corwyn]
11-16-2006, 04:34 PM
I can kinda see their point. If you guys ever go into areas of Santa Ana they fly the mexican flag above the US flag and things that are considered extreme disrespect to the US. Personally I can understand wanting to celebrate your culture, but lets face it. If Mexico was so great, why arent they there? We let a lot of things go to be PC and to be multi-ethnic and sacrifice some of the heritage and dignity that should be given just as much if not more to their adopted homeland that took them in, and has provided a better life than the one they fling in our face.

This is still the greatest country on earth and the people who are lucky enough to be here should have SOME pride and be a bit grateful as well.

But even after all that I think a law is a bit much. You cant make a law to get people to respect or to not take for granted what they have.

Ricardon
11-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Que the posts that say something along the lines of "oh shut up you don't know how bad things are in 3rd world countries" (watch...they are coming).

But this is getting a little off topic so back on the topic....corect me if I'm wrong, but isn't already "illegal" to fly any flag higher than the US flag anyway? I mean I know it is on government property and at government (local/state/federal) offices etc. A state flag even has to be flown underneath or on a separate shorter flag pole than the national banner. I might be misinformed though. If that is in fact the case, then what's really the point of this? It just boils down to people being bitter and vindictive.

It's funnier still the absolute shortsightedness of this particular example. They make this law in reaction to illegal immigrants right. Anyone know what Pahrump's big claim to fame is? Yeah they have a lot of vineyards up there (a special grape that does well in arid environs, imported from austrailia). I guess they are drastically different in Pahrump than anywhere else in the country...white people work the vineyards there? Riiiiiiiiiight.

Absinthe
11-16-2006, 06:13 PM
Rich you are right about the high a US flag as it relates to other flags its already a law, and my understanding of it is along the lines of yours.

as for the not being able to fly the flag of another country aren't these dumb fucks all white? that means they came from another country.

Banning the flying of another countries flag? in American? I didnt realize Stalin ran the country, I hope these guys get crippled in court 9 ways from Sunday and it bankrupts the whole town. It is a direct affront to the constitution, an insult to any legal immigrant, and to one of the things that makes this country what it is today.

x[corwyn]
11-16-2006, 06:30 PM
Rich you are right about the high a US flag as it relates to other flags its already a law, and my understanding of it is along the lines of yours.

as for the not being able to fly the flag of another country aren't these dumb fucks all white? that means they came from another country.

Banning the flying of another countries flag? in American? I didnt realize Stalin ran the country, I hope these guys get crippled in court 9 ways from Sunday and it bankrupts the whole town. It is a direct affront to the constitution, an insult to any legal immigrant, and to one of the things that makes this country what it is today.

Pahrump? All white? No. Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico have a plague of illegals around there.

I spent a little time in Sierra Vista, and the damage the illegals do is pretty bad. Vandalism, robbery, theft, and then they use the laws of the country to hide behind to escape justice. My thinking is probably very colored from the time I was there, but these same people that float on in and enjoy the free handouts are also the ones that show off the mexican flags and give the Americans crap. So while the law might have been a bad idea, there is a lot of frustration, and irritation behind it. I can definitely sympathise.

Before that trip I was VERY pro illegal immigrant. After that trip and I saw the people that it affected, I decided that before we can help others we need to help our own people. And we are helping these guys out at the expense of our own AND getting the finger. Again I agree the law is wrong. But again there is A LOT of frustration behind it.

So summarize...Flag laws bad. But there was reasons behind it. At some point things are going to get worse. The militias ARE in Arizona and New Mexico and they are getting bigger and meaner so if they cant get laws they want or as they see them, that they need, I bet there will be a lot more problems.

x[corwyn]
11-16-2006, 06:32 PM
I thought pahrump also has a pretty cool track there too.

PSI
11-17-2006, 04:50 PM
I wish they would do that in all of California, except there would be riots everywhere. The truth hurts and people have a hard time with it, Its the U.S.A., if they dont like it, Get the Fuck out. I am sure its not aimed at all immigrants, just the "ILLEGAL" ones. I have enough respect not to go to their country and fly my flag, they should do the same.

blkside
11-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Its wrong to fly anything over that nations native flag but the law is a bit much. As for illegals its becoming more of a nuidance than anything else... do it legal or get the hell on.. What fucking kills me are all the politicians who think lets support fucking illegals... why dont we do something better like get the hundreds of thoudans of homeless vets off the street... thats why I hate ALL Politicians... cause if you can show me one without and ulterior motive I will get a mirror and show you a fukkin idiot....

Ricardon
11-17-2006, 07:43 PM
I don't have a problem at all with people flying flags of other nations. I really dont. In fact, I think it's really cool when people fly other countries flags, and wear their national soccer jersey's and speak other languages among their friends. I like being able to eat a different culture's food every day of the week for a month and never have the same thing twice!!! What I do have a problem with, that completely blows my mind is when people don't respect this country. I once had a porter that used to detail cars at an ERAC office I managed that spoke absolutely no English. Big deal amirite? Yeah well he'd been living and working in this country for 18 years and still didn't know enough English to ask if he could use the fucking phone in the office.

Absinthe
11-20-2006, 03:10 PM
I wish they would do that in all of California, except there would be riots everywhere. The truth hurts and people have a hard time with it, Its the U.S.A., if they dont like it, Get the Fuck out. I am sure its not aimed at all immigrants, just the "ILLEGAL" ones. I have enough respect not to go to their country and fly my flag, they should do the same.

Doesnt matter you fail at understanding the constitution this is a ban on flying the flag of any nation with out the US one above it. So that means you want to waive a brazil flag at a soccer game? nope illegal, an irish flag at your irish pub? nope illegal Come from Japan, like JDM shit want to put a Japanese flag on your evo with mugen stickers? nope Illegal...

its horse shit, especially becuase every one of those dumb fucks is the descendant of an imigrant.

PSI
11-20-2006, 10:18 PM
The bottom line still is... You live in The United States of America. Regardless of any comments you may have or how stupid you think I am, that and always will be... The bottom line.

Absinthe
11-21-2006, 10:57 AM
The bottom line still is... You live in The United States of America. Regardless of any comments you may have or how stupid you think I am, that and always will be... The bottom line.

Exactly my point I live in america a country built on certain core values, you know where we have free speach...I dont think your stupid, I think your failing to understand the bill of rights and how this is an assault on a core American value. A value people in Iraq are theoretically dieing for but these guys in Podunk Nevada decided its not an important value despite the fact our founding fathers specifically included it in the bill of rights as the first amendment to the constituion.

4G63 FEVER
11-22-2006, 12:46 PM

Exactly my point I live in america a country built on certain core values, you know where we have free speach...I dont think your stupid, I think your failing to understand the bill of rights and how this is an assault on a core American value. A value people in Iraq are theoretically dieing for but these guys in Podunk Nevada decided its not an important value despite the fact our founding fathers specifically included it in the bill of rights as the first amendment to the constituion.

I think you are a bit over the top there Abs.Â* Flying the flag meaning on a flag pole I'm quite sure.Â* Your comment about waving a flag at a sporting event just goes to show how silly the argument you present is.

Absinthe
11-28-2006, 05:45 PM
article say one cant be present without the other, it means that and it was writien becuase people were waving mexican flags at ralley's, much like a rally or protest this would apply at a sporting event.

want to try again?

drmosh
11-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Heheh how ironic... communists states want to be free, we want to be a communist state.

x[corwyn]
11-29-2006, 02:01 PM
article say one cant be present without the other, it means that and it was writien becuase people were waving mexican flags at ralley's, much like a rally or protest this would apply at a sporting event.

want to try again?

I dont give a damn really about the flag. I just care about the crappy attitude people have towards a counrty that has taken them in and shown them far more kindness and success than they got at the place they are now saying is better than here. I say go back home if thats the case. And you can take the flag back with ya too.

"]tired of paying taxes up the ass for people that have no love for the place or the people thats helping them out.

Evo8you
11-30-2006, 11:36 AM
The sad thing is alot of them from any country are really looking for a better life. Its the ones like X said that make it bad for everyone.

Ricardon
11-30-2006, 04:19 PM
Heheh how ironic...Â* communists states want to be free, we want to be a communist state.

The accuracy and irony of this statement simply blows my fucking mind. Is anyone EVER content with their situation...EVER? Maybe we should have some kind of huge communist coup, so we can have a revolution against that and finally rid ourselves of all the tree huggers and haters.

x[corwyn]
11-30-2006, 04:29 PM
Heheh how ironic... communists states want to be free, we want to be a communist state.

The accuracy and irony of this statement simply blows my fucking mind. Is anyone EVER content with their situation...EVER? Maybe we should have some kind of huge communist coup, so we can have a revolution against that and finally rid ourselves of all the tree huggers and haters.

Personally I would be going with starting my own cult and then take over and combine church and state. My religion makes everyone obey me, and the state gives me the power to enforce!!!! YAY!

NipponHamFighters
11-30-2006, 11:37 PM
This is no surprise to me. While attending the Laughlin Rally about 3 weeks ago I noticed many locals wearing confederate flag hats, shirts and jackets. This area is on the Arizona (Bullhead), Nevada (Laughlin) border on the Colorado River. They were not hostile to us, but pretty honest in telling us they never seen so many minorities grouped together at our Formula D Drifting event. They were very excited about us competing but I noticed that some locals gave us the weary eye when we walked into the local Dennys. Now on the flag issue, I do agree we are in the United States and we should honor our country that we are choosing to live in. We chose to come to the USA to benefit from its great opportunities as well as contribute to its growth. But to remove all sort of homeland and cultural items is not appropriate. Our country is made of many international cultures. The USA was populated by Native Americans and Mexican Tribes long before the "Anglo Man" ever set foot on this continent. I see the common theme of, "Once I am in safely I can shut the door and lock out all foreign influences to protect myself and my personal interests." I agree it is a little strong to fly another countries flag when you are living here in the USA. But then why do I see others flying confederate flags and it not be contested? If I remember correctly it is not the flag of our nation, but a symbol of the past. Is this hypocritical? Also what if the flag is not from Mexico? Do you think this community would be as upset if people flew Italian, German, Irish or any other international Anglo flags? ????????

After watching the movie Borat, I know much of it is staged, but many of my family members who live out in the south and east coast areas agree that the Anglo American view of minorities is like roaches invading their personal living space. They use excuses like minorities have the power and are changing American life. There are many many many people who still believe in ignorant and negative stereotypes to make excuses of their own problems. Myself I still feel more like a guest in someones house (I'm 4th generation), and not a true American. We are "Politcally Correct Americans" I know there are many who will disagree, but perfect example was in my multicultural ethnic studies class one semester, the teacher asked our class, "Who thinks racial discrimination is only a thing of the past". Out of the class of 32, 14 people raised their hand that they agreed, and 13 of the 14 people were not of minority background. Then their next reaction after finding out they are wrong, is anger and blaming minorities of trying to "Mooch off honest working Americans"

Solution: We should all follow the ideas in Season 1-4 of Family Guy and we will all live in sexy time harmony!

j_nizzle
12-01-2006, 12:11 AM
hey brian...NICE!!! HOW MUCH!?

NipponHamFighters
12-01-2006, 04:07 AM
I will be holding sermons after the "Church of the Fonz" once a week!

JOOTZ
12-01-2006, 09:19 AM
^^^http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4990/hahahawe4.gifhttp://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4990/hahahawe4.gif
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4990/hahahawe4.gifhttp://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4990/hahahawe4.gif
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4990/hahahawe4.gifhttp://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4990/hahahawe4.gif

ernald711
12-03-2006, 10:54 PM

+1. i believe it's straight disrespect puting anything over a nation's flag. I'm an AMERICAN, from filipino descent, but i would never put my heritage's flag over the U.S. flag.

Terenus
12-03-2006, 11:26 PM
I will be holding sermons after the "Church of the Fonz" once a week!

HAHA, that family guy episode was good!

NipponHamFighters
12-04-2006, 06:54 PM
I hope not all states are complaining about Mexican Immigrants, because if that is not the case then it is obvious Americans are bored and need to complain about someone, before the Mexicans it was Asians. I guess it is only a matter of time when the "Mexican Exlcusion Act" is Passed. Already had a "Chinese Exclusion Act" Passed so whats the harm of moving onto a new group? YAY!! Whose next?!

http://www.brookings.edu/es/urban/immigration/fig01.gif

Oh just a Side note, the USA is pushing for the World Cup to come to the United States. Any opinion on what fans are suppose to do? Should we outlaw any American Citizens to waive anything other than an American Flag? Also the WBC is returning in about 2 years, should we tell all attendees to waive only American flags? And what if team USA isn't playing what should fans do then? Now I do not hear anyone complaing about Koreans waiving their nations flag, which is quite common here in OC. Koreans are very prideful of their home country. (I am not saying it is wrong for Koreans to be prideful, just an example of other immigrant group expressing their national pride with no conflict O0) So whats going on huh? Well I guess simple solution, we should not allow international competitions in the USA right?! AWESOME!!!

x[corwyn]
12-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Usually people lump in groups, basically anyone from Central America is "Mexican". If you look on there the Central American demographic is still dominant.

Also for some reason I think these are the immigrants that also stopped by and took the poll. My guess is the illegals didnt exactly want to proclaim their newfound illegal immigration status. I could be wrong.....

Also if we didnt have to pay a buttload in taxes for the people that arent working, or are pulling in more money for benefits than they put into the system, I think people would be a bit more kindly disposed especially in this day and age. Add in flying other country flags and proclaiming this country and the people that actually live legally, work hard and pay their taxes, are assholes, you kinda get some people a bit irritated. Go figure. Its like a guy walks in the restaraunt calls everyone an asshole and that they suck, and then makes everyone else pay for his meal. The people paying are going to tell the guy GFY. Thats where we are at now.

I dont want a wall. I want to remove the incentives. Illegals come over here and get great medical benefits. Last time I checked I dont get free medical. They usually dont have insurance on their cars. Basically anything that involves the system and interacting with this society as they should be, they get a get outta jail card. Why? Why treat people who dont belong here and are breaking the law better than our own lawful citizens?

Basically think of it this way. You have a choice between feeding and taking care of a stranger that came in your backyard and is stealing from you, or you have the choice to take care of your family. Obviously it SHOULD be our family and the stranger should get a nice shotgun shooting at him...and if hes lucky its just rocksalt.

We as a country are making a wrong choice. We should help others, and do whats right, but NEVER at the expense of our own.

Terry S
12-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Your pie chart is of the Washington DC metropolitan area from over a decade ago... I really doubt that could be used to create an accurate depiction of the immigration situation of the nation as a whole. Not to mention, immigration numbers are now and always have been VERY localized.

Terry S

NipponHamFighters
12-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Your pie chart is of the Washington DC metropolitan area from over a decade ago... I really doubt that could be used to create an accurate depiction of the immigration situation of the nation as a whole. Not to mention, immigration numbers are now and always have been VERY localized.

Terry S

It was an example, the Mexican population have been emmigrating to the US for longer than a Decade if I remember Correctly.

NipponHamFighters
12-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Personally I think illegal Asian and even legal Asians work the system more than Mexican Americans HAHA! Man if you only knew what goes on in Little Saigon, and K Town! HAHA

x[corwyn]
12-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Personally I think illegal Asian and even legal Asians work the system more than Mexican Americans HAHA! Man if you only knew what goes on in Little Saigon, and K Town! HAHA

What I say goes for ALL illegals. You can be white, brown, black, pink, yellow, polka dot, or any other race.... Any and all that come here illegally and work the system are leeches and should be dealt accordingly.

NipponHamFighters
12-06-2006, 03:04 PM
BLA BLA BLA Then you should start a coalition and perhaps convince America not to profile Mexicans as the problem BLA BLA BLA BLA We should take a census of which groups are honestly bothered by this recent public out cry against illegal immigration. Which group would be the largest? any Ideas?

x[corwyn]
12-06-2006, 03:17 PM
BLA BLA BLA Then you should start a coalition and perhaps convince America not to profile Mexicans as the problem BLA BLA BLA BLA We should take a census of which groups are honestly bothered by this recent public out cry against illegal immigration. Which group would be the largest? any Ideas?

I happen to know some LEGAL El Salvador immigrants that personally hate the illegals as well. Especially since his SS# was used by an illegal. So that being said I would say the people that dislike the illegals is the leagals that have to subsidize their asses.

NipponHamFighters
12-18-2006, 01:33 AM
]

I happen to know some LEGAL El Salvador immigrants that personally hate the illegals as well. Especially since his SS# was used by an illegal. So that being said I would say the people that dislike the illegals is the leagals that have to subsidize their asses.

I said largest group. Please do not imply that I even hinted that only Anglo groups are mad, I said the largest group. I personally do not mind, because as all poli sci classes emphasize that the problem in our debt does not come from illegal immigrants, but from a much larger problem with government spending.

x[corwyn]
12-18-2006, 10:47 AM
]

I said largest group. Please do not imply that I even hinted that only Anglo groups are mad, I said the largest group. I personally do not mind, because as all poli sci classes emphasize that the problem in our debt does not come from illegal immigrants, but from a much larger problem with government spending.

Government spending on...................

????

These groups use the money from...... The Government.

desertRS
12-22-2006, 02:43 PM
okay last guy i knew whos illegal and was working with fake social security for 6 months guess how he got caught? by the insurance yup no medical insurance for illegals. sorry Solution legalize all immgrants that have proven to work in us for 3 years or more ,so now u have what uhh 1-2 millon more workers paying taxes, deport any illegal that was convicted of a felony and from now on actually inforce the laws and protect ur borders

x[corwyn]
12-22-2006, 02:48 PM
okay last guy i knew whos illegal and was working with fake social security for 6 months guess how he got caught? by the insurance yup no medical insurance for illegals. sorry Solution legalize all immgrants that have proven to work in us for 3 years or more ,so now u have what uhh 1-2 millon more workers paying taxes, deport any illegal that was convicted of a felony and from now on actually inforce the laws and protect ur borders

Dude why are you necrobumping old politcal threads?

desertRS
12-22-2006, 02:56 PM
necrobumping? wtf? just came across them bored at work

UMIAMI80
12-22-2006, 03:02 PM
If you are illegal, you have no right to waive your flag, you have no right to be here.

NipponHamFighters
12-30-2006, 05:41 PM
If you are illegal, you have no right to waive your flag, you have no right to be here.

Wonder what it would have been like if Native Americans told this to early settlers hundreds of years ago.

Terry S
12-30-2006, 06:05 PM

Wonder what it would have been like if Native Americans told this to early settlers hundreds of years ago.

They did say that. And they fought against the early settlers constantly. But in the end, they got pwnzd. It's how every piece of settled land has been claimed throughout history and throughout the world. They tried, they lost, get over it.

Terry S

boostin_terrier
12-31-2006, 03:07 PM
that is so awesome, i cant believe how ignorant some people are.....jesus this is 2006 no wait almost 2007.

who cares if they want to put thier flag somewhere, dont frikkin look if it bothers you, or if mexicans bother you move to russia...because if it aint mexicans its puerto ricans, cubans dominicans, trini's, hatians...hispanics as well as other ethnicities are everywhere all over the US and if they are proud of thier blood then who cares...doesnt mean they want to go back to where ever the hell thier ancestors came from it just means they take pride in being "insert ethnicity here"

GokuSSJ4
12-31-2006, 03:59 PM
what about the ones that are legal? what about those that want to wave there flag (like boosting_terrier mention) due to being proud of there ethnicity...

Ricardon
12-31-2006, 07:40 PM
Read what you just quoted.

x[corwyn]
01-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Read what you just quoted.

Isnt it amazing when no one actually reads or listens...?

UMIAMI80
01-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Illegal citizens, no rights or benefits of our system. They only have the right to be shipped out back to where they came from.

Otherwise they are a Social virus sucking off our benefits.

x[corwyn]
01-02-2007, 02:42 AM
Illegal citizens, no rights or benefits of our system. They only have the right to be shipped out back to where they came from.

Otherwise they are a Social virus sucking off our benefits.

+10000000000

NipponHamFighters
01-03-2007, 04:15 PM
that is so awesome, i cant believe how ignorant some people are.....jesus this is 2006 no wait almost 2007.

who cares if they want to put thier flag somewhere, dont frikkin look if it bothers you, or if mexicans bother you move to russia...because if it aint mexicans its puerto ricans, cubans dominicans, trini's, hatians...hispanics as well as other ethnicities are everywhere all over the US and if they are proud of thier blood then who cares...doesnt mean they want to go back to where ever the hell thier ancestors came from it just means they take pride in being "insert ethnicity here"

Good Point!! Holy Crap Thank God!!!