PDA

View Full Version : OJ is the epitome of own!!!

Ricardon
11-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Fox...November 27th:

"OJ Simpson. If I did it, here's how it happened"

I'm fucking watching this in my underwear while rubbing jiffy peanut butter all over myself!

/discuss NOW!!

speedracer2169
11-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Wtf? Rofl

Ricardon
11-16-2006, 09:59 PM
OMAGAWDMAN!! You don't know about this? Interview on Fox (I don't know what time damnit, need to look it up...someone get me a link) on November 27th. And he's got a new book coming out soon. They are doing the BS sneak peek shit making it look like he's gonna' confess to the murders or something. This guy literally has metric tons of entertainment value as well as make you sick to your stomach value!!

Terenus
11-16-2006, 10:09 PM
Yea, I actually plan on reading this book (from the library, fuck supporting him). This guy is broke as fu*k so he has to make money somehow.

x[corwyn]
11-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Who is OJ?

silvery_eagle
11-16-2006, 10:49 PM
lol who's OJ?

yea heard that from the radio this morning.. they said it's going to be explicit...

x[corwyn]
11-16-2006, 11:14 PM
lol who's OJ?

yea heard that from the radio this morning.. they said it's going to be explicit...

We already knew he did it. I had to listen to that stupid court case when it was on in the job site I worked at every day. Screw them all.

Ricardon
11-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Seriously...I'm not too sure he did it guys. I'm pretty sure he was involved in it somehow and knows who did it (if it wasn't in fact him), but I'm not sure he actually did it...at least not by himself anyway. That and the whole planting evidence by the police thing is just out of fucking control.

Either way, he's guilty of at least that much, and he's a big pile of three day old dogshit. I hope he gets into a major car accident on the way to cash the check that the publishing company sends to him, and he burns alive in the car while 50 bystanders point and laugh at him. Wow, that wasn't harsh or anything...

Plus one on taking the book from the libraray, but the library had to buy it so you're still supporting this fag. I'll just watch the TV show with the afforementioned peanut butter and yell at the screen all night. Only thing that would make this better is if it were on Thanksgiving!!

trinydex
11-22-2006, 01:04 PM
HAHAHAH RICH PWNS OJ

watch out now... he might come hunt you down. i hear this guy is vindictive like something nasty.

Ricardon
11-22-2006, 06:02 PM
They cancelled the interview airing, and they cancelled the book deal apparently. I am SOOOO disappointed. Fucking cock teases!!