PDA

View Full Version : i got pulled over for six fix-it tickets, but got not one

WickedMR
11-17-2006, 12:34 AM
so i was driving this afternoon and got off the freeway, came to a stop and a CHP was on my right....so i wasnt worried i just drove straight and then the CHP took and quick right and then :'( she pulled me over. i was like o crap. so i rolled both windows down and she said "your exhaust is too loud and your window tint in the front is illegal", i was surprised cause i didn't know my tint was illegal, its not dark at all. she asked for my license, registration, and insurance first thing i do is, open the glove box and get my registration then.....reach for my insurance then CRAP i dont have it. i talk real nice and then she said "fine give me your license" then i reach for my wallet CRAP i dont have my wallet. she starts laughing now im in a panic. so then i dont have registration,license,tint is illegal, my exhaust is too loud, then she noticed that i have a huge password:jdm sticker on my front windshield (I had know idea that, that could be illegal) . so now im kissing as my butt as i can. she laughed and asked for my license number which i thankfully knew. she ran it and everything was good. she started lecturing me on the law. i made sure i payed attention. and then she called my car really cute. and she was taking a look around the car admiring she noticed i dont have a front license plate. Now i just out of craps. so im like really Oh. after talking for a bit she said "your lucky that im a good mood" she let me go on everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!! She was the coolest CHP officer ever!!!

thisxguy
11-17-2006, 12:39 AM
holy crap God gave you a break. lol

you're not supposed to have any tint on your front windows.

stickers on front windshield have a certain size they can be

JDMC-WestEVO
11-17-2006, 12:42 AM
hahah ur so lucky in my experience female cops are usually really mean :( they got me for EVERYTHING ie. license plate, tint, exhaust, also couldnt find insurance card, and said my little temporary registration wasnt a legal thing or something

jojima
11-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Where exactly did you get pulled over?

rino
11-17-2006, 02:40 PM
was she hot? pix? :) LOL

x[corwyn]
11-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Should have pulled a Sir Psycho Sexy on her.

ernald711
11-17-2006, 09:36 PM
wow good for you. hope that happens on my encounter... knock on wood.

JOOTZ
11-17-2006, 09:39 PM
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/171/50centnc2.gif you lucky

darkevo
11-17-2006, 11:14 PM
hahah ur so lucky in my experience female cops are usually really mean :( they got me for EVERYTHING ie. license plate, tint, exhaust, also couldnt find insurance card, and said my little temporary registration wasnt a legal thing or something

yeah just use your manly "charms" LOL, I've been pulled over 3 times by female cops in my years of driving, all have been warnings. I think they do a good job, go after real crime instead! :grin: