PDA

View Full Version : UCLA tasing

*chris*
11-20-2006, 08:04 AM
i didnt hear about that ...what happened?

trinydex
11-20-2006, 08:07 AM
http://www.dailybruin.com/news/articles.asp?id=38958

let's hear it.... i for one think that both sides were stupid but i have no respect for that little self righteous bitch who's now suing.

trinydex
11-20-2006, 08:07 AM
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=32344.new#new

*chris*
11-20-2006, 08:59 AM
hmmm ...yah id say both sides are a little iffy. im amazed that didnt really escalate. 2 cops, 50+ students, sheer numbers dictate who would win that one. not saying thats what shouldve happened, but it seemed like everyone was all horrified that was happening, yet no one really responded other than ..we want your badge#.

lol ..and i watched a few of the recorded newscasts on it. typical civil rights lawyer. he never really answered any of the questions, just kept saying ...'thats so horrible to watch. its just brutal'

EVOL EDO
11-20-2006, 10:24 AM
why dont retards understand it can all be avoided by listening. just listen let them do what they want and if they were wrong then you sue them. hahaha seriously though you dont straight out defy and resist an officer then bitch that you get tased or taken out.

trinydex
11-20-2006, 10:52 AM
that's the thing... due process. what is the patriot act? it's a piece of legislation that takes out hte due process that an individual is owed when pursuing legal matters.

THIS NUMB NUTS CIRCUMVENTED DUE PROCESS, AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN MADE CLAIMS ABOUT THE PATRIOT ACT, DUMB.

due process goes both ways. if you did something wrong you get to be detained and whatever else until the authorities or the letter of the law is satisfied. if you don't like that and throw a fit, well guess what. you just added some due process... that might include some beating, this dumbfuck was lucky they didn't take a baton and beat him cuz that woulda been permanent instead of the taser which is not.

theycallmebruce
11-20-2006, 10:53 AM
I am going to have to agree. All that whining makes me sick. Although the cops probably should have only tased him once, maybe twice, instead of repeatedly. From what i can tell from the crappy video, there were multiple cops there. It would have been easy enough to carry him out. He didn't look very heavy.

Senshi
11-20-2006, 11:06 AM
well davy we've discussed this before but yea although the kid seem like an idiot, i feel like there was no reason for the cops to tase him more then once at the most. in no way did it seem he was behaving in a violent behavior that three cops couldn't control without hurting the kid.

x[corwyn]
11-20-2006, 11:41 AM
well davy we've discussed this before but yea although the kid seem like an idiot, i feel like there was no reason for the cops to tase him more then once at the most. in no way did it seem he was behaving in a violent behavior that three cops couldn't control without hurting the kid.

Come on...Anytime is a good time to field test a taser, especially on an immigrant!

----Just KIDDING, I'm channeling typical police attitude....

Skiracer
11-20-2006, 11:47 AM
I think the kid deserved it. He violated campus policy and he did not listen to the orders from the police.

Ricardon
11-20-2006, 01:04 PM
He's a bitch. Fuck the cops, but fuck that stupid asshat kid. They should have tased him in the face 12 times so that his face muscles would have a permanent twitch. That kind of stuff really pisses me off. I have ZERO love for most police officers, but this is exactly what happens when you are an ass to the cops. There was a 40+ page discussion about this on one of my gaming forums. Police brutality this, police brutality that, defending the kid and his rights and whatnot. Like I said I have no love for the police, but you bet your ass I'm gonna' do everything they tell me to do because I don't want an ass beating. I hated it when my parents told me to clean my room when I was a kid, but I did it.

When the kid starting spouting the stuff about the patriot act, I wish that one of the other students that was there rolled over and kicked him in the face!!

Terenus
11-20-2006, 01:14 PM
That kid only deserved one taser for being a fucktard, not 3.

Eckolaker
11-20-2006, 01:34 PM
+1

Campus police got taser happy. The student is an absolute moron. He could have totally diffused the situation long before those trigger happy cops got power happy on him.

Yeah I have a problem with the police state, but I also have a problem with stupidity.

trinydex
11-20-2006, 02:08 PM
That kid only deserved one taser for being a fucktard, not 3.
it was six dude.... i just don't like how he calls on patriot act and shit.

patriot act is in essence a usurping of due process.... this idiot... in his infinite stupidity failed to realize HE WAS IN FACT trying to usurp due process and then goes and says something stupid liek that which i find down right offensive to people who ACTUALLY get their rights violated.

there's two sides to the due process fence. if you're innocent then they shouldn't do shit to you until you're guilty. if you're guilty tho... being a fucktard just adds one more step in the due process, that's gettin' your ass beat and a knee in the back of your head.

all the whiny hippies are gonna say, he couldn't get up he couldn't get up the cops should know that, it's a taser it disables you wah wah wah. well guess what??? WHO PUT HIM IN THAT SITUATION??? HE PUT HIMSELF THERE. he put himself in a CATCH 22 and who's fault is that? they teach us in elementary school that you have to pay for your actions... he didn't wanna pay, he didn't wanna get handled, he didn't want this he didn't want that wah wah wah wah wah.

there are three steps to police handling a situation where there is an aggressor. escalate, deescalate and evaluate. if the person is still uncompliant during the evaluation phase they're allowed to repeat the process all over again.

Ricardon
11-20-2006, 02:27 PM
Win.

Wait a second? Eckolaker and I agree on something? Someone tase me!!!

x[corwyn]
11-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Win.

That can be arranged. Would you like it as a morning wake up, followed by a nice dose of pepper spray? ;)

Eckolaker
11-20-2006, 03:26 PM
Win.

Actually you'll find you probably agree with me more about a lot of things. Like I have repeated many times, I am a true conservative at heart. Just because I happen to think 90% of our government is full of corrupt, money grubbing, greedy, treasonous, murdering, child molesting, Charles Manson crazies, doesn't mean I have a soft spot in my heart for morons.

I just want a revolution to change all the fuck up shit and people running this country I love so dear.

It's cool...people are starting to wake up, whats even better is people are starting to wake up to the fact that the Dems are just as evil as the republicans. Which means its the system and not the people.

Z06Convert
01-06-2007, 04:17 AM
Where can I buy a taser?

boostin_terrier
01-08-2007, 01:04 AM
i watched that video last night, i was angry at both, i wanted to jump into the computer and tase everyone including onlookers.

i deteste cops/rent a cops, but why does this little prick think he is so godamn special where he just doesnt have to listen to the officers.

thats like me getting into an accident after being chased by the cops for speeding and trying to sue them afterwards. i should have just pulled over in the first place like the rest of america does, or face the consequences....its called responsibility for your actions.

if i ever see him in public im going to sneak up behind him and start making taser noises, then kick him in the balls.

Terenus
01-11-2007, 04:18 AM
i watched that video last night, i was angry at both, i wanted to jump into the computer and tase everyone including onlookers.

i deteste cops/rent a cops, but why does this little prick think he is so godamn special where he just doesnt have to listen to the officers.

thats like me getting into an accident after being chased by the cops for speeding and trying to sue them afterwards. i should have just pulled over in the first place like the rest of america does, or face the consequences....its called responsibility for your actions.

if i ever see him in public im going to sneak up behind him and start making taser noises, then kick him in the balls.

Totally agree, that kid was trying to stand up to those cops for the dumbest reason. And the officers could have taken care of that guy with one taser.

UMIAMI80
01-11-2007, 06:36 AM
I think we should not use tasers, they are killing people, just use batons. Also the cops enjoy using the tasers and are quick to use them in any instance, they get off on them.

trinydex
01-11-2007, 01:27 PM
^ that is so based on fact ............

UMIAMI80
01-11-2007, 02:59 PM

People have died, you would be ignorant to believe otherwise. In terms of HUMOR and TASERS, it is hilarious, but when they tazed an 8 year old gil school and even a younger 5 year old boy right in my area recently, you have to believe that they are again power tripping. Facts on police all depends on the area you live. Me? I happen to live in the safest community in the country and teh cops leave me alone but they are down right criminal on people who "Don't belong in the area". You always hear of tazings or cops roughing people up, but that's how the town likes it.

trinydex
01-11-2007, 03:22 PM
wow... total incoherency.... you said use batons yet you cite them tasing little kids. so you want them to use batons on little kids?

and the original humor was pointed towards how you factually indicated that they get off on them. i'd not like to know how you know that factually. thanks byebye

UMIAMI80
01-11-2007, 08:03 PM
wow... total incoherency.... you said use batons yet you cite them tasing little kids. so you want them to use batons on little kids?

and the original humor was pointed towards how you factually indicated that they get off on them. i'd not like to know how you know that factually. thanks byebye

NO you idiot ;), I want the cops to exercise common sense, and do, idk, police work? Also when you have to explain your insults, that's probably because they only make sense to yourself, and the "get off" comment was a terrible stretch to begin with. Everyone in life has at one time or another has encountered a cop who "gets off" by abusing his power in some way or another. I know you have a little vendetta against me, but make sure you try to attack a VALID point instead of just knee-jerk when you search for my name and stalk my posts :)

Keep reaching there tiger....

x[corwyn]
01-11-2007, 08:09 PM
I think we should not use tasers, they are killing people, just use batons. Also the cops enjoy using the tasers and are quick to use them in any instance, they get off on them.

http://www.azcentral.com/specials/special43/articles/1224taserlist24-ON.html

There was a case of heart attack, and then the rest of the cases were actually from usage of cocaine or meth. I agree about cope being a bit taze happy, but it sure beats being shot with 10mm hollow points.

x[corwyn]
01-11-2007, 08:10 PM

People have died, you would be ignorant to believe otherwise. In terms of HUMOR and TASERS, it is hilarious, but when they tazed an 8 year old gil school and even a younger 5 year old boy right in my area recently, you have to believe that they are again power tripping. Facts on police all depends on the area you live. Me? I happen to live in the safest community in the country and teh cops leave me alone but they are down right criminal on people who "Don't belong in the area". You always hear of tazings or cops roughing people up, but that's how the town likes it.

Which town do you live in?

UMIAMI80
01-11-2007, 08:39 PM
]

You should be able to figure it out from the Clues, it's all there :).

My cops are bad ass, VERY aggressive and they leave me alone, just the way I like it.

There are stories all over the net. I refuse to believe that all the deaths from Tasings had nothing to do with the tasers.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/11/30/sixth-grader-tasered-at-middle-school/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wsbtv.com%2Fnews%2F10424467% 2Fdetail.html%23&frame=true

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6468373/

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/taser_on_children_ok.htm

silvery_eagle
01-11-2007, 08:44 PM

NO you idiot ;), I want the cops to exercise common sense, and do, idk, police work? I know you have a little vendetta against me, but make sure you try to attack a VALID point instead of just knee-jerk when you search for my name and stalk my posts :)

lol... trinydex is an idiot? that's the first time i've heard.

UMIAMI80
01-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Lets try to stay on topic here. :coolsmiley:

x[corwyn]
01-11-2007, 10:42 PM
]

You should be able to figure it out from the Clues, it's all there :).

My cops are bad ass, VERY aggressive and they leave me alone, just the way I like it.

There are stories all over the net. I refuse to believe that all the deaths from Tasings had nothing to do with the tasers.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/11/30/sixth-grader-tasered-at-middle-school/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wsbtv.com%2Fnews%2F10424467% 2Fdetail.html%23&frame=true

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6468373/

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/taser_on_children_ok.htm

Miami safe? Theres a reason why Fark.com has a florida tag. Wasnt expecting a Florida guy on socalevo.net. "So many headlines were contributed about the state of Florida that it received its own tag as well. " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fark

You didnt look at the evidence I presented that on the surface it looked like there were deaths caused from Tasers, but after an autopsy was done, it was proven it was from drug usage.

UMIAMI80
01-11-2007, 11:24 PM
I went to school in Miami, I don't live there now. Miami was a dangerous slum but the cops were earilly calm down there towards me and again pretty much left me alone no matter what I did because I couldn't possibly get their attention from the massive amounts of real crime which mostly involved car theft, shootings, burglary, drug trafficking, and people trafficking, something a taser couldn't put a dent in it. It's these tiny problems, issues with small things I see these tasers, like the student in the video, they didn't have to keep tasing him even if he was a doushbag. I firmly believe that the Tasers contributed to the deaths in your site posted. Evidence?, I wouldn't call it that. It's one page, for every page for the tasers, you'll find one against it. The internet holds massive amounts of info but only a tiny bit of it is truth, search JFK and you'll see what I mean. I believe the topic of this thread is to determine weather you personally qualify the taser as a proper tool of the police. Ever since it's introduction I have seen it being used a lot, deaths or not which leads me to believe that the Police are quick to use them instead of other tactics. They do work and work well but I believe that there are better ways to diffuse the situation. It's also easier to shoot first and ask questions later with a taser as opposed to a fire arm so they may rely on it more and more and more until eventually it is used at the slightest indication that the officer is having an issue. I have seen one used on a woman simply arguing her point and then she was dragged off convulsing. I may as well purchase one myself to diffuse situations I deem to hard to handle, they are about 1G.

x[corwyn]
01-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Well your choices are tazers, or batons for non-lethal. And some situations they now use tazers for they would have used deadly force (IE Guns). I think that the pros outweigh the cons. Its not perfect, and yea I am a heavy proponent that the field of law enforcement brings in some of the biggest assholes out there that want the job. Whatever tool they abuse its still abuse. Not much you can do about it either.

trinydex
01-12-2007, 01:42 AM

this is the political section, there are no topics... notice it says in the forum you're allowed to say anything.

NO you idiot ;), I want the cops to exercise common sense, and do, idk, police work? Also when you have to explain your insults, that's probably because they only make sense to yourself, and the "get off" comment was a terrible stretch to begin with. Everyone in life has at one time or another has encountered a cop who "gets off" by abusing his power in some way or another. I know you have a little vendetta against me, but make sure you try to attack a VALID point instead of just knee-jerk when you search for my name and stalk my posts :)

i don't see how i have a vendetta against you when i was poking fun at what you said. it was a joke... you said they get off on tasers or tasing people, i said i don't wanna know how you know that... i don't wanna reach anywhere you're near... it's coo. and i don't stalk your posts either, notice i started this topic. cool ur jets mr cool guy cool

trinydex
01-12-2007, 01:54 AM
]
Well your choices are tazers, or batons for non-lethal. And some situations they now use tazers for they would have used deadly force (IE Guns). I think that the pros outweigh the cons. Its not perfect, and yea I am a heavy proponent that the field of law enforcement brings in some of the biggest assholes out there that want the job. Whatever tool they abuse its still abuse. Not much you can do about it either.
here's some clear thinking... tasers vs. batons and yes police use batons all the time, cept for that one vegas cop vid where the badass just choke slammed the mofo.

batons are worse than tasers. PERIOD. you can EASILY kill with a baton and you can EASILY PERMANENTLY injure someone, when you strike wtih a baton not only are you not gonna use limp wristed force you're undoubtedly going to hit BONE and that's permanent. people struck with a baton will have ghost feelings and pains for the rest of their life... it's just what happens when you hit someone in the the bone and they're not trained for it. i understand that muy thai fighters and martial arts trainers have hardened themselves but that's not every day people and the every day person is gonna emerge from a baton confrontation with bruised bones and likely long standing damage. they emerge from a tasing wtih much less much more frequently.

watch any episode of cops. when people dont' comply the first thing they do is deploy the baton and then they smack the shit outta your hands or wahtever it is you're withholding. that's gotta hurt and that's gotta last. if they tase you, you drop it and the next day you might have some muscle soreness from flexing but that's it.

UMIAMI80
01-12-2007, 06:24 AM

this is the political section, there are no topics... notice it says in the forum you're allowed to say anything.

i don't see how i have a vendetta against you when i was poking fun at what you said. it was a joke... you said they get off on tasers or tasing people, i said i don't wanna know how you know that... i don't wanna reach anywhere you're near... it's coo. and i don't stalk your posts either, notice i started this topic. cool ur jets mr cool guy cool
Off topics cool too I guess. Keep trying to explain the joke, it bombed sir. You got up to the the plate, ya swung, ya missed. Idk what makes you think if you swing again you'll hit that same ball, why not post your joke the 3rd time, it'll work I promise.

UMIAMI80
01-12-2007, 06:27 AM
]
here's some clear thinking... tasers vs. batons and yes police use batons all the time, cept for that one vegas cop vid where the badass just choke slammed the mofo.

batons are worse than tasers. PERIOD. you can EASILY kill with a baton and you can EASILY PERMANENTLY injure someone, when you strike wtih a baton not only are you not gonna use limp wristed force you're undoubtedly going to hit BONE and that's permanent. people struck with a baton will have ghost feelings and pains for the rest of their life... it's just what happens when you hit someone in the the bone and they're not trained for it. i understand that muy thai fighters and martial arts trainers have hardened themselves but that's not every day people and the every day person is gonna emerge from a baton confrontation with bruised bones and likely long standing damage. they emerge from a tasing wtih much less much more frequently.

watch any episode of cops. when people dont' comply the first thing they do is deploy the baton and then they smack the shit outta your hands or wahtever it is you're withholding. that's gotta hurt and that's gotta last. if they tase you, you drop it and the next day you might have some muscle soreness from flexing but that's it.

Or die of a heart attack or aggrivate the condition you are under so that you will die eventually.

trinydex
01-12-2007, 12:07 PM
if you have a heart condition don't fuckin' be uncompliant with cops... does that even make sense? a person with a heart condition that aggravates police officers? the people i know with heart conditions won't even set foot in an amusement park... what makes you think they're gonna go all triple x on the 50?

trinydex
01-12-2007, 12:09 PM

Off topics cool too I guess. Keep trying to explain the joke, it bombed sir. You got up to the the plate, ya swung, ya missed. Idk what makes you think if you swing again you'll hit that same ball, why not post your joke the 3rd time, it'll work I promise.
no way man you're obviously too cool and apparently too stupid. which has become the point of this thread...

UMIAMI80
01-12-2007, 01:18 PM
if you have a heart condition don't fuckin' be uncompliant with cops... does that even make sense? a person with a heart condition that aggravates police officers? the people i know with heart conditions won't even set foot in an amusement park... what makes you think they're gonna go all triple x on the 50?

A lot of times people don't know they have conditions. Some people just drop dead (John Ritter) or sometimes people simple can't handle the shock. They also lose complete control of any functions so they may also injur themeselves or others

UMIAMI80
01-12-2007, 01:19 PM
no way man you're obviously too cool and apparently too stupid. which has become the point of this thread...

Strike two....Care to swing again sir?

x[corwyn]
01-12-2007, 01:57 PM
This is gonna be like a choose your own adventure story for ya.... Remember those? Here we go...

You are going along minding your own business when a Cop come along and asks you for your license. You can do...

a.) Grumble a bit and hand him your license, and ask what the trouble is... Go to Part #2

b.) Tell him to GFY. Its a free country and you pay his taxes right? You did nothing wrong and hes an ass. Go to Part #3

Part #2

Cop tells you there was a robbery up the street from someone that matched your description, but since you have been co-operative and you dont match the description 100% it probably isnt you and apologizes for bothering you. You go on your way, irritated but ok.

Part #3

After asserting your rights and letting the cop know in intimate detail what he can go do to his mother, and that he should say "HI" for you after that fun you guys had the night before, the cop lets you have one more warning before deciding to take action. You tell him to suck your dick, and then he decides to use...

c.) A baton on you, which he pounds the snot out of you till your are bleeding and not moving. Hurts way too much to move anyway. After you are let out from the hospital a few weeks later, you enter rehabilitation which you are sure to be back to normal in a few months.

d.) A tazer on you, which he zaps a few extra times just for the mother comment. You piss yourself, and feel like you did the Jane Fonda workout on super fast forward, but a few days later you feel fine with exception for moments where your phone on vibrate freaks the hell out of you and makes your relive that moment of being tazed.

Great story, huh? Personally I like the ending where I dont get the crap kicked out of me, but hey! Its a choose your own adventure! Have fun!

RPD_FKTARD
01-12-2007, 02:10 PM
A lot of times people don't know they have conditions. Some people just drop dead (John Ritter) or sometimes people simple can't handle the shock. They also lose complete control of any functions so they may also injur themeselves or others

and they get tazered because???

UMIAMI80
01-12-2007, 02:29 PM
]
This is gonna be like a choose your own adventure story for ya.... Remember those? Here we go...

You are going along minding your own business when a Cop come along and asks you for your license. You can do...

a.) Grumble a bit and hand him your license, and ask what the trouble is... Go to Part #2

b.) Tell him to GFY. Its a free country and you pay his taxes right? You did nothing wrong and hes an ass. Go to Part #3

Part #2

Cop tells you there was a robbery up the street from someone that matched your description, but since you have been co-operative and you dont match the description 100% it probably isnt you and apologizes for bothering you. You go on your way, irritated but ok.

Part #3

After asserting your rights and letting the cop know in intimate detail what he can go do to his mother, and that he should say "HI" for you after that fun you guys had the night before, the cop lets you have one more warning before deciding to take action. You tell him to suck your dick, and then he decides to use...

c.) A baton on you, which he pounds the snot out of you till your are bleeding and not moving. Hurts way too much to move anyway. After you are let out from the hospital a few weeks later, you enter rehabilitation which you are sure to be back to normal in a few months.

d.) A tazer on you, which he zaps a few extra times just for the mother comment. You piss yourself, and feel like you did the Jane Fonda workout on super fast forward, but a few days later you feel fine with exception for moments where your phone on vibrate freaks the hell out of you and makes your relive that moment of being tazed.

Great story, huh? Personally I like the ending where I dont get the crap kicked out of me, but hey! Its a choose your own adventure! Have fun!

Â* Â*There should also be a Race option for this Book, for you colored folk simply skip through to parts C and D.Â* Thanks for reading :)

Z06Convert
01-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Clarification: you shit yourself. You forgot pepper spray, dogs and old fashioned kick your ass. Dog bite, and worse are also possible.

Lesson: Don't fuck with the Police and you generally will be okay.

blkside
01-12-2007, 10:03 PM
I am glad he got tased. Stupid people should have to wear a sign then they would have known better to gang tase him. I would have told him Â*I am patriotic you bitch I have on red white and blue underwear on right now...bzbcbzbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

Ricardon
01-13-2007, 01:09 PM
...bzbcbzbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

New sig.

trinydex
01-14-2007, 12:05 AM
]

you forgot the rehab you'll need for being addicted to the painkillers you've been taking for those few months.

x[corwyn]
01-14-2007, 04:48 AM
]

you forgot the rehab you'll need for being addicted to the painkillers you've been taking for those few months.

Feel free to edit and add on to the story. I pronounce it part of the GPL licensing scheme.

evolution05mr
01-25-2007, 01:26 PM
he got it and the cops gave it to him...shaazam

boostin_terrier
01-28-2007, 02:44 PM
]

Part #2

Part #3

There should also be a Race option for this Book, for you colored folk simply skip through to parts C and D. Thanks for reading :)

oh please do not pull the race card.....my mom tries to use that shit all the time..."well if i was white then bla abla bla"

most annoying thing evAR!

Ricardon
01-29-2007, 11:11 AM
The race card is a 4,000 pound juggernaut and cannot be beaten by regular non-upgraded Pokemon cards.

x[corwyn]
01-29-2007, 11:30 AM
The race card is a 4,000 pound juggernaut and cannot be beaten by regular non-upgraded Pokemon cards.

Just a few more years and another group gets to be the majority. http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/population/006808.html Then we of the white race can start having our own "white pride days" and "white awareness days"... It will no longer be the oppression of the "white man" but the oppression of the "brown man".