PDA

View Full Version : iraqi kids run for water

oct7th1987
11-22-2006, 03:41 AM
and this is what our military does in iraq for fun... repost? sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9A_vxIOB-I

*chris*
11-22-2006, 08:21 AM
...just another reason for them to think we're asshles

Blaze
11-22-2006, 08:25 AM
Jeez.
Way to boost our PR for the next generation.

Terenus
11-22-2006, 09:56 AM
Fuck it, after college I'm getting out of this shithole.

*chris*
11-22-2006, 10:10 AM
lol ive been contemplating a move as well ....maybe aussieland....

Terry S
11-22-2006, 10:30 AM
The things a bored army guy will do....

Why did he have to video tape it. He had to have been paid to do that. I'd be willing to bet that some rich democrat jackass put them up to that (like John Kerry).

Terry S

GOOSE_Ej
11-22-2006, 11:31 AM
damn thats jacked up. Little kid ran 4ever and didnt get the water at the end... So sad

trinydex
11-22-2006, 11:38 AM
do iraqis need water badly? this is knews to me... while they're in the desert i always thought they had lots of money to find water...

Terry S
11-22-2006, 12:08 PM
do iraqis need water badly? this is knews to me... while they're in the desert i always thought they had lots of money to find water...

Poor people need everything, all the time. There are lots of poor people in Iraq.

Terry S

trinydex
11-22-2006, 12:30 PM
trudat... homeless people in america often need water too.

thisxguy
11-22-2006, 12:39 PM
that one did that was running didnt get it....fked up

KRS333
11-22-2006, 12:51 PM
That is pretty fucked up, but aren't they the same kids that try killing our peoples over there. Shit after that I dont blame them. Nice video though.

trinydex
11-22-2006, 12:56 PM

Why did he have to video tape it. He had to have been paid to do that. I'd be willing to bet that some rich democrat jackass put them up to that (like John Kerry).

Terry S
are you serious? have you seen borat? you don't need any democrats paying anyone to find dickheaded people

Terry S
11-22-2006, 02:54 PM

Terry S
are you serious? have you seen borat? you don't need any democrats paying anyone to find dickheaded people

No I haven't seen Borat. Not interested. Infact, that guy was put on my boycott list after watching an Ali G show.

But I really came up with the conspiracy theory because I was jealous of everyone else having one (like the nazi green people, nazi 9/11 people, etc.). So why not blame it on the ones who like to create fictitious situations using their mass wealth?

Terry S

Eckolaker
11-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Fucked up...no two ways about it.

Anyone involved with the incident should be thrown in jail.

One thing I have no tolerance for is fucking with kids. They are almost perfect until we go and fuck them up.

And we have to question why we see such violence going on over there right now?

genrec
11-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Fucked up....but isolated incident..not everyone of our troops over there is doing that shit. There are plenty of good service men over their and they should be commended. All troops should be supported while over seas, remember they did not put themselves over their.

chuckdashi
11-22-2006, 09:57 PM
it only takes one person to fu*k it up for everyone...

trinydex
11-23-2006, 12:38 AM
shrugs there's no shortage of people in the south and midwest that a) don't like colored people b) still want slaves c) don't like jews etc etc. that's what the movie points out.

GokuSSJ4
11-24-2006, 02:28 AM
Fucked up....but isolated incident..not everyone of our troops over there is doing that shit. There are plenty of good service men over their and they should be commended. All troops should be supported while over seas, remember they did not put themselves over their.
or maybe the only incident we have seen, im sure there are more than one that do childish and foolish things for entertainment

genrec
11-24-2006, 08:24 AM
or maybe the only incident we have seen, im sure there are more than one that do childish and foolish things for entertainment

perhaps there are more............

but like the old saying goes...you can't let a few bad apples ruin the whole batch.