PDA

View Full Version : wheres this summit/15fwy by KOHLS?

crashergs
11-26-2006, 08:56 AM
i was driving down from rialto, right up the 15 to temecula and suddenly I saw about 4/5 evos and 1 sti getting on the fwy off of summit, and I got to chill with one evo and we cruised down by ontario mills and he exited 4th st.
that was baddass, anyone know of these meets? let me know.

RSevoIX
11-26-2006, 11:51 AM
hey wuts up I was one of the guys in that group (red rs 9 with the greddy lip) we are gonna start our own meets on wednesdays at KOHLS and then fridays at starbucks off of bearvalley in the high desert, your more than welcome to come out and meet everyone!!!

RSevoIX
11-26-2006, 02:43 PM
KOHLS @ 7pm weds starbucks in the HD @ 9pm fri

Blaze
11-26-2006, 07:45 PM
KOHLS @ 7pm weds starbucks in the HD @ 9pm fri

OMG, are you guys still doing those?
You have some ballz after what happened a few weeks ago.
I wouldn't go there with a stock car.....

Good luck....and park close to an exit.

Blaze

RSevoIX
11-26-2006, 10:11 PM
oh really??? what happend?? is it the kohls off of the summit exit??

cky_bam_marg
11-26-2006, 11:17 PM
jason what happend out there me and my friends always meet out at the kohls on wednesdays and fridays at 7pm for like the past 2 months and nothing bad has happend infact there is a police station right in front of where we park and there all cool with us. one of the cops drove by and asked who the fastest car was and said he coudl give him a run for his money in his camaro, and the parking lot security people are always reving up on us and shooting the breeze with us cool guys i must say and its a good place for a meet.

and crasheregs, i was the silver evo the popped outta there actually all the other evo's and 1 sti and 1 esx where waiting for me because i live off of summit and i had to get down washing my car for the socalevo meet so i ran a lil late, but ya i noticed there was 1 more extra evo that wasnt there before. anywho you should come to the meets over here we're more chill and open then the monday 909 peeps :grin:

crashergs
11-27-2006, 09:15 AM
yeah I was the extra evo that popped outta nowhere on the 15 hehe.

your the evo with the uk badge and the sunroof? i tried to get one of your buddies in a black evo out from behind an 18 wheeler, so I stopped traffic to let him go back up with you guys, apparently you guys were doing 140+ :) cause I saw you guys no where in sight

I think ive seen you before.... you live in those homes off of cherry/summit right? i remember driving in through those homes for work and noticed a car similar to yours with a couple friends in it.

so where do you guys meet? tarmac_gsr, and my buddy jason with an STI and myself went out for a rally run in victorville on saturday night and drove by kohls, burger town, grazianos, but couldnt find any late night meets

RSevoIX
11-27-2006, 11:15 AM
all the night meets are on friday nights in the high desert but the cops are starting to shut'em down cause of dumb asses doing donuts and buring out!

cky_bam_marg
11-27-2006, 03:17 PM
yeah I was the extra evo that popped outta nowhere on the 15 hehe.

your the evo with the uk badge and the sunroof? i tried to get one of your buddies in a black evo out from behind an 18 wheeler, so I stopped traffic to let him go back up with you guys, apparently you guys were doing 140+ :) cause I saw you guys no where in sight

I think ive seen you before.... you live in those homes off of cherry/summit right? i remember driving in through those homes for work and noticed a car similar to yours with a couple friends in it.

so where do you guys meet? tarmac_gsr, and my buddy jason with an STI and myself went out for a rally run in victorville on saturday night and drove by kohls, burger town, grazianos, but couldnt find any late night meets

yup yup i had zee euro badging and sun roof one of the few evos that has one lol. but yea i live a little further down summit past cherry but close enough.

well as for local meets in this area-
monday 909 evo meets @ in N out off of the I-10 and milikin @ 8-ish pm *meh*

mondays euro car meet @ sams club parking lot off of 10 and milikin @ 7:30pm *real cool guys and we always go eat soemwhere afterwards*

wednesdays all car cool people meet @ kohls off of summit and I-15 @ 7-8ish pm

wednesdays street racer banaza meet at cheveron off of I-10 and milikin @ 11pm *kinda lame because they all go street racing afterwards*

wednesdays subawho? meets @ i think its applebees off the 10 and miliken @ 8pm-ish i think

friday all car meet in victorville @ 9-ish ask RSevoIX for location *pretty cool ass met lots of cool people*

friday weenie special meet @ vons on cherry and baseline @9:30-10ish pm *not so cool people, some of which need to get regulated on* alot of racing goes on here

satuday the hookah get together meet @ my place then to a local hookah bar :-) @ 9-10ish

909EVO8
11-28-2006, 04:05 PM
Whats up guys,

I live near there and might head over sometime if i get a chance. I got an 03 evo 8 thats white with just some bolt ons, nothing major. Only had it for about a month now. Do u guys eat at the shopping center or what? Maybe ill show up next week cause im getting a clutch put in right now.

cky_bam_marg
11-28-2006, 07:04 PM
yea we usually eat somewhere or another.....like hooters, denneys, or ono hawiian bbq :grin: O0.!!

but yea drop by and say hi.

TARMAC_GSR
12-06-2006, 03:11 PM
im assuming the kohls meet is 2night, i'll be there

desertRS
12-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Alright bout time!!! YeaH THE time i went there were some cool cars from vettes to a hooked up hummer, you guys must have been the group of evos i seen(this was before i got my evo)
the DAMN desert RATS!!!!!!we have to do oujt here either donuts in dirt or parking lots! the DAMN desert RATS hahaa oh wait iĀ* a desert rat :) bout i say u guys on friday they still meet at the indoor ? m or by the loews? o well i find it ill be in a WW RS IXe nothing, i think i meet you(red RS with cF lip forgot ur name) day before TT meet at the target

desertRS
12-06-2006, 09:05 PM
thAT hawian BBQ is good as helll

cky_bam_marg
12-07-2006, 02:58 PM
to the one socalevo member that came at the unexpected time im sorry for what u had to see....the 909 is one of the stupidest places around...well besides the stupid muslim it was a good meet a good amount of people showed up and pics will be up soon

IXMREVO
12-07-2006, 03:06 PM
What happened?

cky_bam_marg
12-07-2006, 05:56 PM
nothing important just some stupid rich kids playing grand theft auto a little to much on daddies quicky mart money :-P. but they didnt do much because are meet is infront of a police station. if you would liek to know more pm me

crashergs
12-07-2006, 08:55 PM
damn sorry couldnt make it, had to work!..

so what did the unfortunate evo owner see? you talking about tarmacgsr wit the black evo?

TARMAC_GSR
12-07-2006, 09:44 PM
no not me, i showed up after the other guy... what happend to u on tuesday...

cky_bam_marg
12-12-2006, 05:54 PM
hey this meet will continue next wednesday on dec 20th 2006......i guess alot of us that show up there arent gonne be able to make it for some reason or another but next week should be back to normal again and what not and i still need to post up pics of last weeks meet :-P

RSevoIX
12-14-2006, 08:06 AM
yo wuts up guys!!! I'm heading back to the states!!! I'm actually sitting in my cramped narrow seat on Korean airlines right now!!......cant wait to get into the drivers seat of my evo and haul ass!!! hope u guys missed me!! cause i missed all u guys!!!

909EVO8
12-27-2006, 09:27 AM
No problem it was exciting just had no idea what the hell was going on, thought maybe it was the wrong night or something? I be coming down again in the near future. Is everyone still meeting every week or every other week?