PDA

View Full Version : Applebee's VS In N Out

GSX2EVO
11-28-2006, 10:24 PM
There seemed to be a lot of good responses about the meeting last night. Personally, I spent less on last night's meal at applebee's than I would have on a double-double combo at In N' Out and we all sat together instead of in separate sections of four like we do at the burger joint. Stinji and the Subi boys roll down there, maybe we should go there more often? However, I do love In N Out so I wouldn't mind staying there. Any thoughts?

Oh and the jokes were great last night! I haven't laughed that hard since Borat. Oh and if anyone ever gives me shit about drinking milk again Ill make sure to pay you a visit when you you're 80 and have scoliosis because your bones are too weak! Holla!

Thero
11-29-2006, 01:15 AM
hahaha yeah the milk thing was great :2funny:

Anyways yeah it was cool going there. I kind of blew money on my tip so I couldn't really say I spent less :2funny:

There seemed to be a lot of good responses about the meeting last night. Personally, I spent less on last night's meal at applebee's than I would have on a double-double combo at In N' Out and we all sat together instead of in separate sections of four like we do at the burger joint. Stinji and the Subi boys roll down there, maybe we should go there more often? However, I do love In N Out so I wouldn't mind staying there. Any thoughts?

Oh and the jokes were great last night! I haven't laughed that hard since Borat. Oh and if anyone ever gives me shit about drinking milk again Ill make sure to pay you a visit when you you're 80 and have scoliosis because your bones are too weak! Holla!

x[corwyn]
11-29-2006, 02:46 AM
Animal + Protein Style + No spread + W/ Ketchup and Mustard. NO Fries. Big Water Bottle. I can think of worse ways to diet a bit. Its not too bad once you do those things. Applebys though has a good weight watchers menu. ( Can you tell I just started working out since my motorcycle accident and realized I put on 40lbs of all in my gut weight?)

GSX2EVO
11-29-2006, 10:57 AM
]
Animal + Protein Style + No spread + W/ Ketchup and Mustard. NO Fries. Big Water Bottle. I can think of worse ways to diet a bit. Its not too bad once you do those things. Applebys though has a good weight watchers menu. ( Can you tell I just started working out since my motorcycle accident and realized I put on 40lbs of all in my gut weight?)

Haha! 40 lbs??? Instead of buying carbon fiber parts and lights wheels, WE should start shaving off some extra weight from our guts. Maybe we should start meeting at subway or something? J/K Sorry about the motorcycle accident but at least you're still alive and its giving you the motivation you need to work out. Good luck!

Tips... yeah I can see how that might up the tab a bit. Especially if you're ordering the sample platter and tipping the waitress 30% in hopes of getting her number... ::cough:: Tom! ::cough:: Haha!

909Evo
11-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Uhmmm I didn't get a sampler platter, and she bought me a beer...

My total was $6.47....

IXMREVO
11-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Applebees wins just because you can get a beer there

SSwest
11-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Applebees wins just beacuse you can get a beer there

I'm putting that in my sig.

IXMREVO
11-29-2006, 06:13 PM
Applebees wins just beacuse you can get a beer there

I'm putting that in my sig.

I feel honored

evomrguy
11-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Yeah Tom, your short. Ah hahahahahah!

Stinji
11-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Subie meet is tonite at Applebees...I'll be thurr!