PDA

View Full Version : US Tank Crushes Iraqi Civilian's Car

Mokaone
11-30-2006, 05:20 AM
"These people stole some wood, so they paid the price for it by having their Car Crushed, pretty harsh stuff... "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT1I95dqrAY&NR

Ricardon
11-30-2006, 11:05 AM
OFN.

BUDLoNG
11-30-2006, 12:32 PM
the USA is retarded

Terry S
11-30-2006, 12:45 PM
the USA is retarded

yes you are.

Terry S

BUDLoNG
11-30-2006, 02:59 PM
O0

Ricardon
11-30-2006, 04:10 PM
the USA is retarded

I lol'd.

And I'm sad that I lol'd. Terry, you'd vote for this guy for prez wouldnt you?

Terry S
11-30-2006, 06:32 PM
the USA is retarded

I lol'd.

And I'm sad that I lol'd. Terry, you'd vote for this guy for prez wouldnt you?

Well since I dont vote, I'd have to say no. LOL'd

Terry S

blkside
11-30-2006, 07:00 PM
You wanna know what retarded is... stealing the only fire truck for 100 miles. Then the Sulfur plant catches fire and burns for 3 days.... Having to be in Gasmask cause it burns the lungs... Fucking priceless.... Oh wait it was my unit.... YESSSSSS

Ricardon
11-30-2006, 08:53 PM
the USA is retarded

Sorry to come back to this quote again, but it really got me to thinking. How could you possibly arrive to this conclusion? I mean, I'm sure everyone who posts here is pretty critical of what's actually going on over there and the way we are handling things, but I don't think we'd use those words to express our displeasure with the situation. That's pretty fucking off the wall and almost drives me to say something gay like "love it or leave it". I'm soooooo not one of those hardcore militia love it or leave it type of faggots, but fuckin a right man. The USA is NOT retarded. Some of the people that we have making decisions for us are retarded sure, but that's why we are allowed to get angry and be critical of them. Its ok to be pissed off at our leadership...its called freedom. It's ok, and in fact it's celebrated, to be able to voice your opinion even if its counter to the people in power. But if you really feel that this country is retarded, then I invite you to GET THE FUCK OUT...it's pretty simple. If you think that this place is retarded, ask yourself how many of these countries we see on the nightly news having civil wars, or the communist countries etc have people living there that drive EVOs, eat frozen taquitos and get to watch Battlestar Galactica on Tivo. GTFO

BUDLoNG
12-01-2006, 12:51 AM
retards need love too

Terry S
12-01-2006, 12:00 PM
retards need love too

Which is why we still help the rest of the world. We feel bad for the retards (read: rest of the world).

America, Fuck yea!

Terry S

genrec
12-02-2006, 10:10 AM
staged.

EVOL EDO
12-02-2006, 12:20 PM
they should have just cut his hand off for stealing like the good old days.