PDA

View Full Version : Republican or Democrat? I should just flip a coin.

Granny Shifter
11-30-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm choosing carefully for one party right now. What are you all?

Ricardon
11-30-2006, 04:58 PM
A couple of weeks into the Democrat's election wins...and they are already bickering amongst themselves like little fucking children. Classic.

Terry S
11-30-2006, 06:31 PM
Vote communist party.

Terry S

Terenus
11-30-2006, 07:08 PM
LOL @ Bush, he got owned by the PM of Iraq. They were supposed to meet Wed night but the PM decided to not show up, GG Bush!

genrec
11-30-2006, 07:49 PM
A couple of weeks into the Democrat's election wins...and they are already bickering amongst themselves like little fucking children. Classic.

And the elephants don't?? :)~

Ricardon
11-30-2006, 08:37 PM

And the elephants don't?? :)~

Well, actually they don't...not on the scale the mules do anyway. Don't get me wrong though, the republican party has its fair share of problems, but I want to see shit get done...not a bunch of fucking fighting and debates about whose penis is larger and finger pointing.

j_nizzle
12-01-2006, 12:34 AM
whatever political party borat supports is the way to go!

Terry S
12-01-2006, 11:59 AM
Actually, just dont vote.. If you cant figure out what party you belong to on your own, you shouldn't be voting yet.

Terry S

xxINKxx
12-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Republican here...although i dont agree on alot of bush's choices hes made about this war...

Blaze
12-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Actually, just dont vote.. If you cant figure out what party you belong to on your own, you shouldn't be voting yet.

Terry S

In Australia, it's the law: You have to vote. (they're fined if they don't)
They have a much higher turn out.
Sadly the majority of the population resent it and winds up entering Mickey Mouse on the ballot.

SpdyEvo02
12-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Republican FTW

Terry S
12-04-2006, 11:12 AM

Terry S

In Australia, it's the law: You have to vote. (they're fined if they don't)
They have a much higher turn out.
Sadly the majority of the population resent it and winds up entering Mickey Mouse on the ballot.

In Australia, its the law that the women are hot, drink beer and love to hook up with american guys. I love Australia.

Terry S

trinydex
12-15-2006, 08:17 PM
theoretically the voter is not supposed to be able to tell the subtle differences between the parties so it's not exactly unright to be confused. the electoral blind spot is the idea that the parties try to obscure their positions as much as possible without selling themselves out of their "party" this makes the voter closer to both parties... unless they're very informed hardliners.

sgtbadazzwife
01-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Republican FTW