PDA

View Full Version : Jonhson Valley Rallycross! Dec. 9th- let's get dirty!

Rallye Star
12-04-2006, 12:40 PM
Okay, last California Rally Series rally cross of the year. "Why is it so special?" you ask. Well, we're bringing Vegas out to play (she's an Evo 6.5 rally car) and we're taking out her restrictor!

Woohoo! 400-500 HP here we come!!!

Vegas is available for rides. : ) You have to ask her nicely. And we encourage other Evos to come out and play. It's a dry lakebed, so it's pretty gentle. : )

http://www.johnsonvalleyrallyx.com/

tanK
12-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Sign up still available? If I can't run Speedventures, I'd love to sign up and join in on the fun!

Terry S
12-04-2006, 02:58 PM
Holy crap, this looks awesome.

I'm working on the wife barricade as we speak. Does anyone know if they rent helmets or if anyone has an extra helmet or two? I've got a "large" head and my wife has a "small" one. :D

Terry S

SpdyEvo02
12-04-2006, 03:07 PM
let me know if you go terry i can bring out my pit bike and maybe my dirt bike even though its to small for me

Rallye Star
12-04-2006, 09:34 PM
there's always extra helmets lying around and the organizers usually have a couple, too. since it's just a one at a time thing, helmet sharing is pretty common. they're also okay with dirt bike helmets.

Terry S
12-05-2006, 11:27 AM
:'( shot down by the wife. Maybe we'll catch the next one in a few months.

Terry S

tanK
12-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Can't register :( The myevents website keeps looping around so that I have to re-login everytime... grrr I'll try it out when I get home :\