PDA

View Full Version : Road Race Engineering -Thread Merge-

gt40
02-11-2004, 01:31 AM
Quote:
The power is good but without John @ Road Race Engineering's JIC "MAGIC" setup the confidance to go from a first lap @ 2:30 to a fastest lap of 2:03..within 2 trackdays would have been IMPOSIBLE!!! If you want your EVO to do anything you ask it to on the racing edge..."DON'T PASS GO" GO DIRECTLY TO RRE

Quote:
rofl the JIC RRE set up is a must Â*

Quote:
Both of our chassis are set up by John at RRE

Quote:
I think to really appreciate the RRE setup you need to go to the track with your stock suspension first to see how it handles

Quote:
Went to RRE today and got my suspension dialed in with a anti-sway bar by John, and all I can say is the car is amazing.The way the car handles and turns compared to stock is like night and day. The car is like butter and the ass swings around perfectly and NO MORE UNDERSTEER!!!!!! I recomend this mod to everyone who either cant afford the RRE JIC or wants the most out of their stock suspension. Thanks to John and Josh for doing a great job on my car.

Notice any common threads here.... Serious, my car handles like something else now. You have to experience a car whose suspension has been tuned by John Mueller at RRE.

The fact that they were working on my car at 2:05 AM in the morning to get my car dialed when they were going to willow springs 5 hours later and entering the evo scc evo challenge says it all. Nice to see a "real" business that actually stands behind what they do.

Thank you very much!

Mark

leaveit2bevo
02-11-2004, 01:35 AM
Yea RRE is the place to take your evo hands down, John Mueller is the fucking king of suspension hands down.

robi
02-11-2004, 08:40 AM
Amen....one ride in a Mueller setup car = instant conversion :-).

rubelcon
02-14-2004, 07:37 AM
Same can be spoken for your car Robi ;)b

NipponHamFighters
02-14-2004, 01:34 PM
KEI OFFICE = Quality

JIC TEIN = ?????

drmosh
02-14-2004, 02:50 PM
KEI OFFICE = Quality

JIC TEIN = ?????

But do you tune it?

robi
02-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Your right rublecon...my car is a Mueller/JIC "Special". Drifting this car on the edge is "almost better than sex"... (no flames dammit I said "almost").

GokuSSJ4
02-14-2004, 06:25 PM
the only thing that i dont like , is in order to get certain prices you have to email John . :?
Since i want to know how much they charge to tune the ems and also what Bevo got recently , which is : the rear sway bar (adjustable and the alignment by them
can anyone post John's email address....

Anonymous
02-14-2004, 06:33 PM
yeah i want johns email too!

robi
02-14-2004, 06:51 PM
[email protected] say hi from robi ;-).

GokuSSJ4
02-14-2004, 10:56 PM
thanks Robi :cool:

leaveit2bevo
02-15-2004, 01:26 AM
I got a ride in marks car today his car hit 1.08g on his g-tech pro, with the mueller tuned JICs.

ErroR
02-15-2004, 02:16 AM
Damn thats nice, hopefully I will be tuned either this week or next.

alex_alex
02-18-2004, 07:25 PM
i can vouch for that. John kicks ass. Im actually sitting in the waiting room of RRE right now getting my clutch installed.

blurr
02-18-2004, 07:53 PM
When I had the datacam hooked up it read that I hit 1.51g in turn 2 at Willowsprings.

gt40
02-21-2004, 02:47 AM
Are you serious? nothing less than a shifter cart gets you to a point and a half.. damn

han74j
02-28-2004, 07:07 PM
anyone deal with the RRE and can get a deal from them????? im looking to get their cat delete!

Coolguy949
02-28-2004, 07:13 PM
i have their cat delete. Mine was custom made though. Are they sellling their own branded parts now?

han74j
02-28-2004, 07:16 PM
yes i think so... with the fitting its about 200 bucks

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?s=dfc7f9ff59f7564f9ea7d1d5259c8fe5&threadid=63177

leaveit2bevo
02-29-2004, 12:35 AM
ya thats a cat delete that looks like a cat, but it does say rally use only so if you scratch that off your good to go.

559EVO
03-01-2004, 06:21 PM
I ordered mine yesterday,cant wait.

han74j
03-01-2004, 11:23 PM
hey 559evo please take a before and after picture of ur rre cat delete =0)

alfredob1
03-01-2004, 11:28 PM
Check here (http://www.evomoto.com/tech_info.php?techID=17) for some picts.

559EVO
03-02-2004, 07:41 PM
If you can pm me on how to attach picture's I will.

han74j
03-03-2004, 04:37 AM
http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1214

heres how to post pictures

GokuSSJ4
03-17-2004, 10:09 AM
I recently had them work on my car , and since i track the car doing suspension upgrade was a must . But since i have so much to learn my next step was to do at RRE their alignment, rear sway bar and bushing set up by John L. Mueller ...
The car handles night and day , all wheels now are in full contact , takes turns amazing ... Plus excellent customer services by the guys at RRE...
Can't wait till i take the car back to the track and see what it can do on hard corners..
+ i had the chance for John to drive the car around (test run :wink: ) and see what the car can do at its best ...
:shock: :shock: i still can't believe what is capable ...
Thanks a lot John for your amazing work "YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!"
My next step is the JIC set up by John @ RRE ( let John work the magic on the car :cool: )
You guys have a customer for life ....
:D :D

BOVBILLY
03-17-2004, 10:42 AM
I need to go there too!

leaveit2bevo
03-17-2004, 10:49 AM
Told you guys RRE allignment is the HOT SHIT!

ErroR
03-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Still waiting for them to do my set up. Hopefully soon.

GokuSSJ4
03-17-2004, 11:33 PM
there setting up your JIC's???
thats my next step till i get a lot better with the car ....
JIC by RRE :cool:

robi
03-18-2004, 12:12 AM
Damn if you guys keep using my "secret " shops and get the RRE setup you'll all be posting better times than me!!! I hope to see you all in "unlimited hell" at the Speedventures EVO Challange!!!

wilson1
03-18-2004, 12:18 AM
Damn if you guys keep using my "secret " shops and get the RRE setup you'll all be posting better times than me!!! I hope to see you all in "unlimited hell" at the Speedventures EVO Challange!!! :lol:

GokuSSJ4
03-18-2004, 12:49 AM
im trying to get to your level Robi ....:cool:

leaveit2bevo
03-18-2004, 12:50 AM
I think your all trying to get to my level ;)

GokuSSJ4
03-18-2004, 12:53 AM
sure since you are the best Bevo LOL ... i think Bevo is calling your name Robi .... do i hear a challange ......:shock:

leaveit2bevo
03-18-2004, 12:56 AM
robi has nightmares of me in his rear view ;)

GokuSSJ4
03-18-2004, 12:57 AM
wow !! this we have to see at the track , those sound like fighting words..... :pissed:

robi
03-18-2004, 01:08 AM
Bring it on ...and remember Experiance and treachery wins over youth and strength...every time. You've all seen what I've HAD...what's new?...Just staying ahead of the curve..

GokuSSJ4
03-18-2004, 01:31 AM
i think you are going to have to help him out robi and let him borrow the r compounds at the track ....:lol:

559EVO
03-28-2004, 04:27 PM
For everyone interested,I have mine at home and it's still not installed yet cause it needs to be welded on and the muffler shops refuse to weld it cause it's not legal.Im looking for some welding hookups now.

han74j
03-28-2004, 06:23 PM
where do u live at?

theres a place in Rowland Heights, its called Speed way muffler

they made me a cat delete, so putting on the flanges wont be a problem.

directoins, 60 depending on which u r coming from exit nogals then head towards the dennys. make a right to the street next to dennys and theres a few car shops right there to ur left hand side, and speedway muffler is right there. tell them the guy with the white evo send you!@

559EVO
03-31-2004, 12:15 AM
Thanks han74j

rizalhoo
03-31-2004, 12:44 AM
maybe this might help? theres this guy just went to get the RRE cat delete last friday.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72000&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

rizalhoo
03-31-2004, 12:47 AM
by the way jeff, i thought u already got a custom test pipe?is there anything wrong with it? or u just wanna be safe with the RRE cat delete since it looks like a cat?

4G63POWERED
03-31-2004, 01:04 AM
I got my cat from rre too. Its great. Its funny to look down the cat and see nothing there. Like expected, the cel came on but what can i do. I thought it would get a lot louder but its not bad.

han74j
03-31-2004, 02:17 AM
by the way jeff, i thought u already got a custom test pipe?is there anything wrong with it? or u just wanna be safe with the RRE cat delete since it looks like a cat?

no this post was from a long long time ago when i didn't get shi7 for my car yet........ i still have my test pipe but i still think i got riped off little too much for the test pipe at local muffler shop should of when to a different one.... but ya it sure is one of my best mods.

downside it smells, its loud, and cops likes it cause u'll get 1000-3000 dollar ticket yeah yeah. fund the CA debt fund race with cops and get pull over for mod, speeding tickets

CACalomino
03-31-2004, 02:34 AM
the rre set up is great but one down side u blow out fire balls when driving hard that gives it away real easy

rizalhoo
03-31-2004, 03:50 AM
hey will the fire balls that are blown out from the exhaust will eventually kill your exhaust and causes u to get a new exhaust once in a while?

leaveit2bevo
03-31-2004, 11:30 AM
youll only shoot flames if you dont have any tuning.

GokuSSJ4
03-31-2004, 11:32 AM
so get that with the SAFC and tune the car :roll:

Coolguy949
03-31-2004, 01:11 PM
On 91 octane you gonna be running really rich to shoot flames. on 100 octane it's much easier.

Blak94GSX
03-31-2004, 06:49 PM
This isn't a mod for street cars anyway. It is really only useful for cars that run leaded fuel frequently on the track. For street use the stock cat flows decently and is still effective at reducing pollution. This will keep you out of trouble a bit more.

The RRE cat delete is sold under rather strict rules if you look at the site. RRE can't be held responsible for improper use of the part, but it isn't something you want to just run out and buy. This shouldn't be thought of a "regular" upgrade on the mod path for a street car.

4G63POWERED
03-31-2004, 08:01 PM
Ive never seen fireballs coming out of it. Has anyone everused leaded gas on their car? What will it do?

Blak94GSX
03-31-2004, 08:04 PM
The lead kills the cat, assuming you have a functional cat. It doesn't happen immediately and the cat can handle more than a few gallons of leaded fuel, but it isn't a wise idea to run a lot of leaded fuel through the cat if you want to keep the car in a semi-clean emissions state.

There isn't going to be much in the way of a noticeable power difference between the stock cat and a test pipe. The main difference is the noise and emissions.

If you have some monster turbo running 35PSI of boost then a test pipe might help with power output...

GokuSSJ4
03-31-2004, 11:19 PM
i use to run c-12 which is 110 octane before , but it was an ALL MOTOR set up .. if i would try to run 91 i would had to mix it other wise the car would ping (an retard the timing). Runing 12.8 high compression is not cool on 91 . Is like asking to run 22-24psi on 91 with out having detonation is not going to happen , unless you get into find tuning . But even the best tuner has there limits to what they can accomplish till higher octane is needed. Obiously the car would benefit from that and you can advance the timing once you are running higher octane , other wise by retarted the timing you are killing the hp gains that you would obtain from running such set up. like Blak94GSX said it , is best if you track the car to get the best out of it , other wise is usless running such high octane and you dont get the best potential out of the car. Also it starts to become expensive .... Unless you can afford it and are able to have access to it ...which also it becomes an issue... unless you just track the car and at the track you can obtain full with no problem , other wise theres only certain locations that you have access to ....

QuickShifter
03-31-2004, 11:57 PM
There isn't going to be much in the way of a noticeable power difference between the stock cat and a test pipe. The main difference is the noise and emissions.

If you have some monster turbo running 35PSI of boost then a test pipe might help with power output...

I totally disagree, i have a cat delete and a vishnu tune, i couldnt be happier with the top end power this test pipe produced and not to mention turbo spool was dramatically lower, an engine is an air pump, the more air you get in and the more air you get out in a faster amount of time, the more power

drmosh
04-01-2004, 12:34 AM

That may be true with most DSM's but the EVO has totally different plumbing and removing the cat makes a big difference.

EvolvedDSM
04-01-2004, 01:22 AM
I'd say the exhausts are pretty much the "same" and both would benefit from the switch to a straight pipe in place of the cat.

http://www.columbusdsm.com/forum/files/exhaustcomparison.jpg

GokuSSJ4
04-01-2004, 02:05 AM
yeah but you have to remember that now with the evo you are also running OBD2 , now either with the test pipe you obtain (is like a sensor ) that makes believe the ecu you are running a cat , that way you dont receive a SES light.
An now since you are running an Xede theres a big difference from running a stock ecu or stock settings . Since now you are tunning the car for all the things that you have and are not bolting things randomly . As you can see with Tony's dyno sheet how by installing a highflow fuel pump with out tuning the car , it can hurt the performance instead of showing gains. Same thing can happen with a test pipe or a rally cat :roll: as long as you plan to tune the car since it can make the car run lean .... Thats one thing i dont like about OBD2 is way to damn sensitive to mods or drastic changes to what the car is doing ... While tuning helps and makes the car run at its best ... An you are able to see at the same time to make sure that you are having gains of hp instead of loosing hp ....

EvolvedDSM
04-01-2004, 02:18 AM
2G DSMs are OBDII and don't have any problems (other than the CEL/SES light) when installing a test pipe. The rear O2 sensor simply tells the ECU whether or not the cat is working properly. It doesn't have any effect on fuel mapping. It will allow air to flow out of the exhaust faster, which may allow more air to be sucked in, but the MAS will pick up the additional Karman vortices and adjust fuel accordingly. Tuning will aid in the matter, but the ECU should be able to compensate just fine on its own.

QuickShifter
04-01-2004, 02:31 AM
2G DSMs are OBDII and don't have any problems (other than the CEL/SES light) when installing a test pipe. The rear O2 sensor simply tells the ECU whether or not the cat is working properly. It doesn't have any effect on fuel mapping. It will allow air to flow out of the exhaust faster, which may allow more air to be sucked in, but the MAS will pick up the additional Karman vortices and adjust fuel accordingly. Tuning will aid in the matter, but the ECU should be able to compensate just fine on its own.
the ecu only compensates to some degree, not "adjust accordingly"

EvolvedDSM
04-01-2004, 02:42 AM
The relatively small changes of airflow in/out of the engine shouldn't put much of a strain at all on the ECU. If it can handle 3+ lbs of added boost, it can handle a few extra CFM that a test pipe would bring into the equation.

Evo-8
07-09-2004, 04:46 PM
I bought a RRE x-clutch from road race engineering and installed it somewhere else cuz i couldn't wait. The clutch wasnt acting right and i couldnt change gears at high rpms. I had a few people try and adjust the clutch including myself and no fix. I figured i needed a new clutch or re-install. They helped me out and fixed the problem in just a few minutes. They even offered to replace it for me which shocked me. Their awesome people. if ur gonna buy parts for ur car, go through them if u can. Amazing customer support. Special thanks to Tony and Mike!

gt40
07-09-2004, 05:31 PM
ssshhhhhhh- keep the secret!

Blak94GSX
07-09-2004, 05:39 PM
What did they do to fix it?

Ricardon
07-09-2004, 07:03 PM
ssshhhhhhh- keep the secret!

EXACTLY!! SSSSHHHHHHHHH! I mean, everyone knows that RRE is the only place to have your EVO worked on, but the more people figure that out, the more the rest of us who already knew will have to wait HAHAHA!

Just a piece of advice for all future RRE customers: If you do end up getting down there to have some work done, please for the love of God, stay far far away from Mueller. He will corrupt you...I swear it! Then he'll laugh at you for being so easily corrupted. The man is poison I tell you, and his venom is speed.

Sincerely,
your tires, brakes, and gas budget

trinydex
07-10-2004, 11:12 PM
hey i agree, i stopped by the other day just to check everything out and dude robert took care of me real well.

he even opened up a greddy ti catback to i could see how light it was. WOW! it's light, especially compared to regular ss catbacks.

he fired up a customer car for me too so i could hear what the ti sounded like. great customer service.

leaveit2bevo
08-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Mad probs to RRE for doing my friends( :wink: ) clutch, almost no down time they started work at 8am and it was finished by 4pm the same day. The ACT clutch rocks thanks guys. Anyone who needs a new clutch deff should be calling RRE.

o00o
08-05-2004, 12:58 AM
how much did they charge

mgleason
08-15-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey all,

Just had an RRE rear swaybar installed with new trailing arm bushings and a slightly more agressive alignment. The set up is great, it's really well put together and makes a significant difference over stock.

Overall, the car feels a lot more neutral and is easily controlled in high speed sweepers and sharp corners. I'm looking forward to getting it back out on the track to compare it to the stock suspension/alignment set up.

John Mueller and the guys at RRE were great and really knew what they were doing. I highly recommend their shop, especially if you're looking for parts/advice/tuning on your suspension set up and components.

John's special alignment settings also really made a world of difference. Turn in is sharper, the car feels more stable in a straight line at speed, and it really suits my driving style.

We'll see what the alignment does to tire wear, but hey, that's not why I'm doing all this.

Anyway, just wanted to compliment the team at RRE and let everyone know that they're great.

-Mike Gleason

doctorevo
08-15-2004, 11:18 PM
glad to hear you like the handling. my evo is next for this wednesday. i cant wait.

GokuSSJ4
08-15-2004, 11:37 PM
if you want to see what your car is capable of :wink:
there is a track day for sept 24th (friday) Norcal/Socal
at streets of willow
glad to know you are happy with your alignment and set up by John.

JT-KGY
08-17-2004, 05:06 PM
How much did it cost?
RRE rear sway + RRE rear trailing arm bushings + labor to install
??

Thanks,

j_nizzle
08-17-2004, 06:18 PM
hey how big is it thickness wise? im getting a progress technology rear sway bar in a few weeks. its a 28mm...

trannb
08-17-2004, 07:13 PM
How much did it cost?
RRE rear sway + RRE rear trailing arm bushings + labor to install
??

From: http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2780&start=30

4 wheel alignment $100
Rear anti roll bar $180
Rear anti roll bar install/adjustment $75
Trailing arm bushings $25
Trailing arm bushing install, remove and install trailing arms $120

hey how big is it thickness wise? im getting a progress technology rear sway bar in a few weeks. its a 28mm...

25mm

GokuSSJ4
08-17-2004, 09:34 PM
contact John for accurate prices [email protected] or you can give him a call at RRE 562-777-1522

gt40
11-28-2005, 09:04 AM
I wanted to thank Roadrace Service( http://www.4g63.com )for getting my car out during the holiday weekend. Robert Garcia worked right through thanksgiving and the weekend to get me my car back. I call that service above and beyond. If that wasn't enough, he opened his shop at 10pm on SUNDAY NIGHT to let me get the car and stayed around while so we could do a final checkout of the new setup.

The best part is everything works and he kept my "looks like stock" setup exactly the same as when I left the car with him. I went to a lot of trouble to make things look stock with custom cold air that uses the stock airbox, custom manifold that fits under the heat shield etc. cdi setup and so forth. A lot of stuff on my car is one off and unique to my car alone.

Everything is right where it is supposed to be and the new motor works great! I got exactly what I wanted without surprises and everything just works. I cannot recommend RRS and Robert Garcia highly enough for your custom engine building needs.

Here is what the new setup looks like: http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10080/new%20motor.jpg

kimletrim
11-28-2005, 09:07 AM
Nice, but why don't you educate us on how your new setup differs from your old setup. Because from the pic, it still looks the same way it did in the old photos! O0

Macky
11-28-2005, 09:10 AM
looks like a stock evo engine bay. the cops wont know shit. great job O0

rino
11-28-2005, 09:34 AM
running a 2.3 or 2.4? damn that looks stock as can be.

post the specs on old vs. new

gt40
11-28-2005, 09:43 AM
Okay, here are a few things:

built motor
head
intake manifold(black coated to hide)
custom manifold with tial 44 vband that fits under stock heat shield
bigger turbo
272's
crushed 1g bov
custom fuel system with surge tank
1000cc denso's
aem ems
custom cdi ignition
RRE spec stealth exhaust 3" turboback
hfc
custom cold air using stock airbox + cold air in the bumper

Looks stock and is quiet + is my daily driver...

ultraflip
11-28-2005, 09:49 AM
curiosity... how much did this 'daily driver' cost you?

EVOla_VIRUS
11-28-2005, 10:23 AM
Okay, here are a few things:

built motor
bj's stage 5+ head
bj's intake manifold(black coated to hide)
custom manifold with tial 44 vband that fits under stock heat shield
bigger turbo
272's
crushed 1g bov
custom fuel system with surge tank
1000cc denso's
aem ems
custom cdi ignition
RRE spec stealth exhaust 3" turboback
hfc
custom cold air using stock airbox + cold air in the bumper

Looks stock and is quiet + is my daily driver...

BJ's Headshop...that allways gives me a laugh* :grin: Good job and good review* *O0

EvoPwr
11-28-2005, 04:44 PM
yes bjs head service is always the best.

Ricardon
11-28-2005, 04:57 PM
The guys at road race rock, plain and simple. They've always been good to me and a lot of people that I know. I am fairly dissapointed in your new setup though Mark. I never had to sit around waiting for Mark when I knew he was on the way over to my place. I could hear him when he was about 3-4 blocks away, and then I could SMELL his car from a third story apartment when he pulled up across the street (if any of you have ever smelled C16 you'll know what I'm talking about). If your new setup is as quiet as you say it is, you might actually have to come up to the door and knock! Good stuff man, looks very cool and I can't wait to drive it!

Skiracer
11-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Not enuf bling!!!! :uglystupid2:

Paul Kendall
11-28-2005, 11:18 PM
I too am very pleased with the build that RRS has done on my car and also the organization as a whole, Road Race Engineering, Road Race Sevice, Road Race Chasis, and Road race Motorsports. With out the support I have recieved from the RR family I would have probably been out of the Evo with the first car and complete nieve of the people I have met since. BIG THANK YOU....

11-29-2005, 02:51 AM
Off topic, but are Robert Garcia and Honda Robert the same person?

qsjoeygst
11-29-2005, 03:07 AM

No they are not the same people. Honda is Road Race Engineering and Garcia is Road Race Sevice.

11-29-2005, 03:22 AM

No they are not the same people. Honda is Road Race Engineering and Garcia is Road Race Sevice.

Thanks for clearing that up.

gt40
11-29-2005, 08:56 AM
"honda robert's" real name is robert ramirez...

Smogrunner
11-29-2005, 10:01 AM
Did you blow your old motor or just decide to upgrade? Beside BJs from the "head" shop* :-P, did you have RRS "stroke" you too? Wow, you are an ANIMAL!* :2funny:

Good to hear you are up and running.

silvery_eagle
11-29-2005, 11:00 AM
so you gave them a big tips?

gt40
11-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Did you blow your old motor or just decide to upgrade? Beside BJs from the "head" shop :-P, did you have RRS "stroke" you too? Wow, you are an ANIMAL! :2funny:

Good to hear you are up and running.

Nice Tom :roll:

I upgraded to a full 4g64.

I think it is worth noting that my motor survived 34 track days, 39k miles and other assorted abuse. I ran most of it at 24-26 psi. It was still running when I drove it down to get yanked and I traded it towards the new motor. These motors are awesome. As long as you keep them tuned...

Regarding Bj's Cylinder Head Service. Crack all you want, They were one of the best shops in the country and did work for the likes of John Shepard, Al Fried etc. The work on the head and intake manifold was first rate if you could get it. It is sad to see a company that did such awesome work have problems.

You only wish you had a head this nice :-P

http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/uploads/gt40/head4_001.jpg

http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/uploads/gt40/normal_bj_head_pics_3.jpg

I will be adding a custom radiator + oil, tranny and power steering coolers and the power plant is pretty well done. The low boost tune is coming along. Runs great and the spool is just nuts. I have to finish breaking it in now before I turn up the wick. I will be concentrating on making it stop next with the stoptech giant brake kit.

Back on topic- I love the 2.4! Thank you again to the Road Race family + scot gray for steering me right O0

leaveit2bevo
11-29-2005, 11:30 AM
when do I get a ride I live down the street?

drmosh
11-29-2005, 11:55 AM
should've bought a Neon if you wanted a 2.4 so badly!

:-P

GokuSSJ4
11-29-2005, 12:28 PM
should've bought a Neon if you wanted a 2.4 so badly!

:-P

are there any upgrades for your hybrid ? maybe adding an xtra battery would help :P

regarding BJ's cylinder work, from the feedback you receive from DSM's there one of the best shops to have work done..
Time to consider some headwork ^-^

GokuSSJ4
11-29-2005, 12:28 PM
Damn- bevo is still around? Come over anytime. Better yet, get your ass to the track soon too...

I hope both of you are able to make it to the redline event on the 16th...

outlaw heart
12-01-2005, 02:23 PM
nice...

rEdEvO8
01-16-2006, 01:32 PM
I searched for a "Official" RRE thread, but didnt find one. Prolly soon there will be one. Anyways.....on to my experience.

I have taken my car 2 times to RRE, once for a ticking in the valve train and my clutch. The first time I called about the valve train noise, RRE asked me to come on in so that they can check it out. What was great about this was they just told me to come on in. I was thinking for sure I would have to wait a week to have RRE take a look at it but that was wrong. I went in and Tony helped me out. Thanks Tony! Tony was completely helpful to me and my wife answering all of our questions and concerns.

Well the second time was my clutch replacement. That day I spoke to Tony I found out that I needed a clutch from the noises and test drive we took with Tony. So I made an appointment a week later, needed to get the finances situated first before making the appointment. So I was thinking again prior to calling in.....man I'll prolly have to wait awhile before I can get in to get this clutch installed....again I was wrong. I was able to get an appointment up for the following week. I was shocked again. I decided to make an appointment 2 weeks later just to save up more money. Anyways, I dropped off my car and picked it up the next day. Ready to go when they told me it was. The car felt great, had to get used to it, but it was nice. Later on that night I get a call from an unknown number......... It was Bobby from RRE. He called me up to check up on the clutch. I was really surprised to get this type of service. Thanks Bobby!

I am writing this for people like me at one time thinking........man I have to spend 1000's of bucks to get the service I hear about RRE staying late, helping out at the last minute, answering a few questions I have, setting up an appointment.......So that was totally wrong. I have been there twice, I doubt they remember me, but they treated me like I have been a customer forever. Well, they made me one customer that will always come back to RRE. Great shop and People!

Thanks for reading.
Mike

SpdyEvo02
01-16-2006, 01:42 PM
i am going there is thursday but i gues you got luckey because i have been waiting for almost 2 1/2 weeks

WavMixer
01-17-2006, 06:28 PM
I first started dealing with RRE about 5 years ago. They are a straight up shop that tells you the truth whether you like it or not. Mostly I've just dealt with Mike W, but the times I've dealt with the rest of the RRE staff, they've all been great too. Last year I messed up tapping the hole in my exhaust manifold while installing a EGT sensor. I Called Mike around 6pm and told him I was stupid, he told me to bring it in right then. To make a long story short, it was after midnight when I drove off, EGT fully functional. Mike, Robert, Ty, Tony and the whole damn crew are the shiznit.

thaigurlygirl
01-17-2006, 06:45 PM
looks like i know where my evo is going when i come down to so-cal , good service is hard to come by O0

Blaze
01-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Merged

ghost_evo
05-23-2006, 11:52 AM
First and foremost a big thank you to RRE, I cannot say that enough and everyone here knows how good they are. I was able to bring my car in almost immediately and they did a lot of testing for a great price. Second is a warning for those who have the Greddy RSPL or VSPL intercooler kit. Before I make any complaints about this piece I just want to state that this is a good piece it’s just that the pipes that came with mine were below par. I have been dealing with a boost leak for the past couple of months and I have been taking it to local shops due to lack of time and I had no luck finding the leak. Finally I took it to RRE yesterday and they found my leak. Apparently the turbo outlet pipe for the intercooler was bent pretty bad, which is probably from the install and the flange was pretty screwed up. RRE said that the aluminum used on the piping was weak and that’s why it was messed up. Not only did they find the leak which was coming from the flange, but they were able to custom fit new piping to replace the bad piping. There is still more work to be done on the car (won’t boost past .8 bar now could be ecu or hardware) but they did a good job so far.

Thanks to Mike and Robert for staying afterward to look at my boosting issue. I will probably leave the car with them this week and pick it up after Memorial Day.
O0

gt40
05-27-2006, 01:03 AM
Got my car back from Road Race.
I had an alternator go bad and they stayed late to help me get my car out tonight on Memorial Day weekend no less.*

MikeW generously reserved for me something really special for our evos.* You really want to wait for this one...

A few details:

Cast Stainless* manifold- oem like quality + flows well + stock heat shield and intake possible for full stealth O0
v band tial 44mm wastegate(no gaskets to leak... FINALLY)
custom down pipe
new garrett turbo(can't say but is garrett bb and not a 3076 OR a 35r but offers some things of both)

Looking forward to getting the new motor broken in and a tune going.* I will post more when i get a chance.*

I am really hopeful about the new setup and will tell you it is strong even at wastegate boost levels :twisted:

earlyapex
05-27-2006, 01:09 AM
I'm looking forward to this as well. ;)

Senshi
05-27-2006, 02:54 AM
congrats on getting your car back, i want a ride when its broken in O0

kimletrim
05-27-2006, 06:40 AM
Ah the options available when you have a stroker.

Skiracer
05-27-2006, 07:20 AM
About time. Now get some miles on that motor! Let me know if you need a driver for tuning O0

holdingLADERAdown
05-27-2006, 08:23 AM
so is this the RRE stealth kit everyones talking about?

gt40
05-27-2006, 08:52 AM
Ah the options available when you have a stroker.

I don't have a stroker...

atlvalet
05-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Yes, you have a 4G64, technically not a stroker. But I think people will call it a stroker regardless.

DC_TypeR
05-27-2006, 10:42 AM
When I was at RRE pickin up a Test pipe, Robert showed me the mock up version, and it STILL looked bad ass!

freakin turbo was HUGE! and it all looked so stock under the exhaust manifold! haha

RRE kit = total sleeper... post pics!

ranmonbu
05-27-2006, 02:11 PM
gt40...What's the timeline on getting it fully tuned and tested?* *I'm a Road Race supporter all the way.* I've got the full on Mueller suspension...Now all I need is the full on Mike W. stealth turbo kit. Looking forward to some pics...a mods list...driving impressions...and dyno numbers.

gt40
05-30-2006, 11:02 AM
Here is a pic of it installed.* RRE black anodized my bjcs sheet metal intake manifold + all ic piping too:
http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10080/new%20setup2.JPG

Here is a pic of the motor before it went into the car:

http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10080/normal_turbo2.jpg

Everything is tight and alot of trick stuff the way the cooling lines are run etc...

GokuSSJ4
05-30-2006, 11:16 AM
looks great!
i should be able to get my kit by December... 3076R RRE style ...

v8hater
05-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Cost? am I going to have to save up forever for this kit?

kipper215
05-30-2006, 11:46 AM
the more pics i see of this kit the more ants I get in my pants. the install looks very impressive Mark. very low key so you won't get harrassed by po-po :police: . I' m still waiting on the phone call so I can get mine. RRE is really busy. your whp & wtq numbers will be off the chart, congrats! O0

Pops
05-30-2006, 12:08 PM
The red battery gives it away that it's not stock. :)

gt40
05-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Here is a better shot of the custom upper ic pipe that was black anodized:* http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10080/black%20anodised%20upper%20ic.JPG

you really have to cock your head to see the turbo under the stock airbox:

http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10080/turbo.JPG

one last pic:*

http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10080/new%20setup1.JPG

It's hard to believe you can put a 35r sized turbo under there and hide it so well but the rre stealth kit does it O0

Blaze
05-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Does the kit include a custom intake, Mark?

gt40
05-30-2006, 12:47 PM
I will wait for Mikew to comment on what it will come with. I know they were working on a custom solution that would keep the stock air box as an option...

WavMixer
05-30-2006, 12:54 PM
I see a PT Cruiser in the background. Is RRE working on this too?

http://socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10080/new%20setup1.JPG

Blaze
05-30-2006, 12:56 PM
I heard RRE is shifting gears from Mitsus to Dodges.
But then again, I haven't cleaned my ears in weeks.

CHIGGA73
05-30-2006, 01:53 PM
wow that looks great! i'd love to see the numbers, cost and what it comes with.

anyone who can fill me in would be great.

SpdyEvo02
05-30-2006, 01:56 PM

+1

Terry S
05-30-2006, 02:00 PM

+1

Let me know what you find out dustin. I'm eventually going to be in the market for an upgrade at this level...

Terry S

SpdyEvo02
05-30-2006, 02:07 PM

+1

Let me know what you find out dustin. I'm eventually going to be in the market for an upgrade at this level...

Terry S

you might want to ask someone else since i don't go to RRE often and the one time i went there i had problems

izzy
05-30-2006, 02:42 PM
The manifold and o2 housing look familiar to some other recent kit.
I really appreciate the fact that RRE is seriously looking into a solution that allows the use of the OEM airbox and intake. If I can unbolt the factory turbo/manifold and swap in this kit and it allows me to use my downpipe and OEM Intake system, sign me up. Other similar kits fall short of this. They've got the main components, but then leave out the minor, but important details like utilizing the factory heatshield and intake. This can make or break a sale especially for those of us here in California. Looking forward to RRE making it happen.

Blaze
05-30-2006, 03:00 PM
I hope they'll make a universal upper IC pipe similar to the GReddy.
That way:
1. No need to switch to a mini battery
2. You can use existing or OEM bov kits/valves
3. It would short cut any design to keep the MAF box (maybe)

Blaze

SpdyEvo02
05-30-2006, 03:03 PM
That way:

Blaze

that would definitly be nice and don't forget the bling option

izzy
05-30-2006, 03:10 PM
I just noticed the slim fan and the heat shield cut to clear the wastegate. Fewer modifications to the OEM components, the better. O0

Senshi
05-30-2006, 04:43 PM
wow the kit looks great mark....hmm i know its bad but the more i get used to the setup i have the more i want to upgrade.... :buck2:

EvoPwr
05-30-2006, 06:43 PM
can anyone from Road Race comment on this? What does the kit include? How much? # expectations?

Mike W
05-30-2006, 08:57 PM
Right now (Through the end of June) we are doing local installs only. We have installed 3 kits and every car needed a different set up for their own special reasons. All three were getting this manifold setup instead of jukey adapters, welded up tubular headers or some other internet conglomeration. For anyone local here it is $3500 for the turbo and parts, $400 for the install unless you need something very odd or super bling. For that much I can handle just about anything you can throw at me. Obviously it could be more or less depending on what junk you already had. But I am shooting for $3599 for the street price on the kit once we sort it all out.

I dont live in message board land full time so best is to stop by the shop so we can see what you gots and what all you need. We can talk price better that way. E-Mail also works wonders here. [email protected] There are so many turbo options, intake options, stealth vs. bling options, what DP you already have... But for now I cant see it costing anyone more than $3900 out the door installed for the next month or so.

Mike W

WavMixer
05-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Damn you Mike W!. That is just the amount I spent laying concrete for my patio.* :tickedoff: Why do you torture me so? Looks like I need to start collecting soda cans again* :buck2:

I didn't see an EGT probe, could one be mounted on the bottom side perhaps?

Mike W
05-31-2006, 01:45 AM
I didn't see an EGT probe, could one be mounted on the bottom side perhaps?

Sure, I dont think there would be a more difficult place to get to for servicing it. Sounds like a great spot :-)

Mike W

Mike W
05-31-2006, 01:54 AM
The manifold and o2 housing look familiar to some other recent kit.
I really appreciate the fact that RRE is seriously looking into a solution that allows the use of the OEM airbox and intake. If I can unbolt the factory turbo/manifold and swap in this kit and it allows me to use my downpipe and OEM Intake system, sign me up. Other similar kits fall short of this. They've got the main components, but then leave out the minor, but important details like utilizing the factory heatshield and intake. This can make or break a sale especially for those of us here in California. Looking forward to RRE making it happen.

Us and Slow Boy have the same Manifold and O2 housing piece. Slow Boy is East coast, RRE is West Coast. Beyond that we make up the "kit" differently. West coast guys get more pressure from the 5.0 so we are leaning for a more stock and sedate look. Also it is a track day culture here and a drag queen culture on the east coast (east coast is east of the 15 fwy, California being the center of the universe of course).

Both of us are shaking out what comes our "kits" and how to deal with all the different possible combinations on our own. I am using all factory nuts bolts and washers, factory style oil drain and water lines. I am going with a filtered oil supply and trying to finger out a way to make the line a bit more subdued. We just got a cast 4" intake pipe.

Mike W

Mike W
05-31-2006, 01:57 AM

The PT Cruiser in the pic has the new EVO X drivetrain in it. MMSA has had it running around So Cal for a few months, that sucker hauls a$$.

Mike W

Mike W
05-31-2006, 01:59 AM
I just noticed the slim fan and the heat shield cut to clear the wastegate. Fewer modifications to the OEM components, the better.

There is no fan on the motor side stock or with the turbo set up. The fan you do see on the driver side is the stock fan. It does all clear Biggee radiators.

Mike W

ultraflip
05-31-2006, 06:53 AM
Right now (Through the end of June) we are doing local installs only. We have installed 3 kits and every car needed a different set up for their own special reasons. All three were getting this manifold setup instead of jukey adapters, welded up tubular headers or some other internet conglomeration. For anyone local here it is $3500 for the turbo and parts, $400 for the install unless you need something very odd or super bling. For that much I can handle just about anything you can throw at me. Obviously it could be more or less depending on what junk you already had. But I am shooting for $3599 for the street price on the kit once we sort it all out.

I dont live in message board land full time so best is to stop by the shop so we can see what you gots and what all you need. We can talk price better that way. E-Mail also works wonders here. [email protected] There are so many turbo options, intake options, stealth vs. bling options, what DP you already have... But for now I cant see it costing anyone more than $3900 out the door installed for the next month or so.

Mike W

and the #1 question that everyone will PM, e-mail, call, stop by and harass you with... when can we start signing up on the waiting list to get this bad boy installed?

regards
flip

GokuSSJ4
05-31-2006, 08:27 AM
so what different solutions will you have for this kit, if peeps plan on using the stock air box?

Mike W
05-31-2006, 08:32 AM
and the #1 question that everyone will PM, e-mail, call, stop by and harass you with... when can we start signing up on the waiting list to get this bad boy installed?

regards
flip

In message board land we have a 3 month waiting list for spark plug changes. In real life we'd just need to pick what turbo is best for your purpose in life, get a deposit on it and order it. As soon as the turbo comes in (about a week) you'd be in getting it installed.

Mike W

Terry S
05-31-2006, 08:34 AM

The PT Cruiser in the pic has the new EVO X drivetrain in it. MMSA has had it running around So Cal for a few months, that sucker hauls a$$.

Mike W

PT Cruizer, the new DSM? :2funny:

Terry S

GokuSSJ4
05-31-2006, 08:36 AM

regards
flip

In message board land we have a 3 month waiting list for spark plug changes. In real life we'd just need to pick what turbo is best for your purpose in life, get a deposit on it and order it. As soon as the turbo comes in (about a week) you'd be in getting it installed.

Mike W

LOL
thanks for all the answer Mike..

Mike W
05-31-2006, 08:39 AM
so what different solutions will you have for this kit, if peeps plan on using the stock air box?

We are a full service, fabrication and race shop that also happens to have an internet presence. We can build anything, we are cool like that.

Here is one with a stock air box:

http://www.roadraceengineering.com/evo/parts/gtkit/stealtyb-heatshield.jpg

Mike W

CHIGGA73
05-31-2006, 08:50 AM
Looks great!

i can't wait to save enough money for this!

what kind of deposit is needed?

Mike W
05-31-2006, 09:22 AM
Dont need a deposit to hold anything per say. Just when you are ready to do it, something so we dont get stuck with an odd turbo (should you flake) for a few months until someone else with your same purpose rolls in. Your 999 for the week should be sufficient :-) All my gear is red but I'll suffer through it ok.

Mike W

GokuSSJ4
05-31-2006, 09:31 AM

We are a full service, fabrication and race shop that also happens to have an internet presence. We can build anything, we are cool like that.

Here is one with a stock air box:

Mike W

LOL well. you happen to mention a cast 4" intake, reason why i asked "what options do you have for the stock box"?
Also can you customize anything ?
If so, hmmm... i need to customize a gauge panel. being able to fir a 52mm gauge along with a zeitronix LCD screen... i know you can do it, can you do it?

gt40
05-31-2006, 09:37 AM
Goku, they have a cast piece that fits to the stock intake for the kit being made O0

As far as the zeitronix, i made a console like you are talking about but don't recommend it. With the turbo, you can't read it because it will be too fast and far away to read when the bad boy spools :-P

Two suggestions: Put it on the steering console so you can read it under boost or stick it in the glove box for stealth...

kipper215
05-31-2006, 09:53 AM
hey Mike, did you guys get the 3076R' s in yet?

GokuSSJ4
05-31-2006, 09:56 AM
Goku, they have a cast piece that fits to the stock intake for the kit being made O0

As far as the zeitronix, i made a console like you are talking about but don't recommend it. With the turbo, you can't read it because it will be too fast and far away to read when the bad boy spools :-P

Two suggestions: Put it on the steering console so you can read it under boost or stick it in the glove box for stealth...

well, i meanly want it for display.. i have my boost gauge by my steering column as it is. so all i need is my zeitronix (afr and egts) along with my oil psi gauge ...
mark , i will to see what your car is capable with the new turbo set up ..

GokuSSJ4
05-31-2006, 09:57 AM
I'm considering either the 3076R or the 3071R ...

Mike W
05-31-2006, 11:37 AM

I have two 3076s in as of today. Who are you really?

~*spaRlkl*~buN!Ny69

zum96spd
05-31-2006, 12:03 PM
That way:

Blaze

I don't think they'll ever make it universal, but they made me one that clears the stock battery and the stock air box...RRE can fab anything!

kipper215
05-31-2006, 02:10 PM

I have two 3076s in as of today. Who are you really?

~*spaRlkl*~buN!Ny69

it's kip I'm the guy with the silver evo with the dark graphite wing. I just got my exedy twin plate installed there. I placed a deposit for the kit cause I was waitng for the turbo to come in and you guys were busy. If you guys have the parts I would like to schedule an appointment to have the kit installed.

gofaster87
05-31-2006, 02:34 PM

You cant drive the car wiht the stock turbo much less an upgraded turbo Tom.

kipper215
05-31-2006, 04:59 PM

You cant drive the car wiht the stock turbo much less an upgraded turbo Tom.

lol

Mike W
05-31-2006, 05:08 PM
it's kip I'm the guy with the silver evo with the dark graphite wing. I just got my exedy twin plate installed there. I placed a deposit for the kit cause I was waitng for the turbo to come in and you guys were busy. If you guys have the parts I would like to schedule an appointment to have the kit installed.

OK (I love real names :-) . Your turbo is in next Tuesday. We'll do the install next week then. We'll pick a day together on Monday.

Mike W

Blaze
05-31-2006, 05:14 PM

OK (I love real names :-) . Your turbo is in next Tuesday. We'll do the install next week then. We'll pick a day together on Monday.

Mike W

Mike:

What's the down time estimate? Should people plan on half a day?
(assuming it's a schedule appointment)

Mike W
05-31-2006, 07:47 PM
We prefer not to do something like that while you wait. Better to drop it off in the evening the night before and pick it up the following evening. The mechanics get the car cool to work on and we are not working against the clock with you camped out on the couch all day.

Mike W

trinydex
05-31-2006, 10:38 PM
hahaha i've camped out on the couch before.

GokuSSJ4
05-31-2006, 10:46 PM
We prefer not to do something like that while you wait. Better to drop it off in the evening the night before and pick it up the following evening. The mechanics get the car cool to work on and we are not working against the clock with you camped out on the couch all day.

Mike W

but thats the best part!!! common!

WavMixer
06-02-2006, 08:34 AM
hahaha i've camped out on the couch before.
I've got my butt prints stamped into the couch too! FK YO COUCH! :2funny:

kipper215
06-30-2006, 08:12 AM
I just want to say thank you to RRE for a late night thrash session on my car. It's a amazing to see how people show up at night :-o. I EGT was fried worst that chicken from el pollo loco :buck2:. Dr. Gray slap a new one in for me after the car cooled down which gave me time to discuss the future path for my evo. the road tuning session with the new turbo was incredible. I can't believe the difference in power. Dr.Gray dialed the car in nicely. :grin: after that I went to fill the tank with 100oct. and I turn the boost up to 25PSI and oh sh*t this car can spank some ass. it is scary the way the power comes on. the turbo will not give up all the way to red line. my love affair with my car has been rekindled thanks to RRE.

thanks guys, you really looked out for me! O0

gt40
06-30-2006, 08:52 AM
congrats! you got the rre kit with a 3076? try some c16 next :twisted:

kipper215
06-30-2006, 09:06 AM
congrats! you got the rre kit with a 3076? try some c16 next :twisted:

thanks! you know I will!

leaveit2bevo
07-01-2006, 01:34 AM
RRE is the best got my cams installed 3 days after I called I even picked my car up at midnight after work, mike is the best no question.

gt40
07-01-2006, 02:39 AM
Thank you RRE!* Robert drives out to my house at midnight to deliver my car and pick up the loaner.** They worked night and day to fix my posessed car and its electrical starter problem and got it done ON TIME so I could dyno tomorrow.*

blkside
07-01-2006, 07:17 PM
So this is a great merge of threadage...Who is running a "gray stage 1" and what are you putting to the wheels...

trinydex
07-03-2006, 04:08 PM
wow... so many developements... mark getting dynoed, bevo getting cams...

The Emperor
09-08-2006, 05:53 PM
the Flange Mod RRE did to the greddy RS bov doesnt seem to work....works better without it actually

philthyevo
11-29-2006, 10:28 PM
I spent a large portion of my day yesterday at RRE and I gotta say Im very impressed with the service and I met lots of awesome people.Â* I'd highly recommend RRE for all your EVO needs.Â* Their prices are good and people are knowledable and friendly.Â* And thanks Mike for everything. I love my new mivec cams!!

Look forward to coming back soon and getting those injectors and my tune.

Its great customer service that really makes a company stand out.Â*

+1 to you guys! O0

trinydex
11-29-2006, 10:41 PM
rre ftw... only people i trust with my car.

DC_TypeR
12-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Let's see...

We all know that it is hard to just "stop by" and get something installed at RRE. They are always loaded down with ton's of work because there shop is the shiznit!

So I went by today at around 10 am to pick up some T-bolt clamps (damn LICP kept blowing off) and I put my cams in the back seat "just in case" :uglystupid2: I was standing in the "lobby area" and Mike walked by me, and I asked if they had time to drop in a set of cams, and within a short period of time I had my answer and was handing over my keys to Edward to get those bad boys in. Long story short, RRE took care of me. To all the people in message board land, you get what you pay for, and I strongly believe in that, and what you get from RRE is top notch quality and great customer service

Big props to Chris, he answered all my "install" questions and explained a lot of what he was doing when he was throwin in my 272's.

Thanks Mike W and the RRE fam.

-Chris

PS: That sand rail is going to be off the hook when it is done!

1WkdEvo
12-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Thanks to Ty and Chris for handling an Impromptu Redline service for me. I basically showed up in the morning asking if they could do the service right after Mueller was finished with the suspension. Chris came over to Mueller a couple times to get a status, then made sure I was taken care of when the suspension was done. Never anything about not having an appointment, just great service and a great job. Thanks RRE!!!

fusionchicken
12-23-2006, 05:12 AM
yesterday dropped by RRE for the first time for a semi-15k mile service. it was a great experience and my car runs BUTTER smooth now...way better than the 1st day i took it off the lot. thanks RRE O0

Gear Grinder
12-23-2006, 06:56 AM
yesterday dropped by RRE for the first time for a semi-15k mile service. it was a great experience and my car runs BUTTER smooth now...way better than the 1st day i took it off the lot. thanks RRE O0
I didn't know they did regular service there. I'll have to keep that in mind now that HB Mitsu is no more.

GokuSSJ4
12-23-2006, 10:35 AM
I didn't know they did regular service there. I'll have to keep that in mind now that HB Mitsu is no more.
dude! where have you been!
I have taken my car to RRE so many times for regular service in the past instead of the dealer... RRE FTW!

Gear Grinder
12-23-2006, 11:37 AM
dude! where have you been!
I have taken my car to RRE so many times for regular service in the past instead of the dealer... RRE FTW!
I didn't know. :oops:

fusionchicken
12-23-2006, 03:34 PM

well now you know :D glad i'm spreading the good word O0