PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Question

Muramasa
12-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Does anyone have any experience with using the ps2. In regards. Would it work if I just got any USB Logitech keyboard and mouse and just plug it in, would it work? Or are there specific keyboards that can only be used? Its too hard playing Dirge of Cerebus (I think I misspelled something) using the controller.

silvery_eagle
12-13-2006, 03:20 PM
not sure .. but there's always this if you want to get a keyboard controller

http://www.1sourcegaming.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=245

Muramasa
12-13-2006, 04:08 PM
What about for a mouse? Anyone have any experience? The keyboard looks promising. I might get it since its ok'd by Sony.

ebevo
12-13-2006, 04:20 PM
i mainly use my generic mini usb keyboard just fine on the ps2...but i use it for online chatroom game servers & typing codes into my game shark

in terms of actual game play no experience...i haven't seen any ps2 games that allow you to reassign buttons to the keyboard

games like darkwatch/black would be cake to play if i had keyboard/mouse combo...i hate using game controllers for FPS games

highenuff14
12-13-2006, 06:01 PM
I've never used a mouse on the PS2, but any USB keyboard should work. I bought a Dell USB keyboard from ebay for SOCOM long time ago and it worked perfectly.

qsjoeygst
12-13-2006, 06:07 PM
you can use any USB keyboard technically but the game has to support keyboard input you cant just use it on any game. The keyboard that is for the ps2 is made by logitech by the way.