PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks Stupidity

blkside
12-23-2006, 02:11 AM
So there we are ... friends meet me at Starbucks to say hey and were just bullshitting...
2 sets of morons pull in...
one in a AS IX...
the other in a GTO....ooooooohhhhh
They park on the far side of the parking lot and rev their engines a couple of times.
Then the IX pulls up and over his grumbly exhaust starts talking to us 15 feet away.... oh yeah we didnt hear him...
I walk up and the lil dude in the front seat asks whose blue car it is....can anyone guess....yeah flips...
Hey man do you think he wants to street race....I chuckle and ask if he is on a forum....his response...a WHO?
The internet man.....uhhhhh oh no...
So I walk away and they sit there for a good 2 minutes.... the Armenian(I think) dude keeps leaning back in his seat looking at us...
Common sense kicks in and they drive away.....boosting in a parking lot....yeah just like VTEC....LOL
Then the guy in the GTO pulls 20 feet away and justs sits there revving his engine...
I start whistling and clapping as he does his best to impress us with his high horsepower motor...
Either way this is what it comes down to....if you have to go to a mall parking lot on a friday to look for a race... your a loser...
Most of us that own Evos are smarter than that... so the next time you see grown men talking.. you little children go excuse yourself to your childish antics and go pop your hood somewhere else... All EVOs have BOVs jackass.....

cky_bam_marg
12-23-2006, 09:56 AM
oh my shat that type of thing happens to me so damn much whenever im hanging out with my friends its so rediculous and i feel a little dead inside when its a fellow evo owner :-\

IguessNot
12-23-2006, 10:19 AM
too fast too furious

CICreations
12-23-2006, 10:24 AM
^^Buy this man a latte^^ Well said.

Macky
12-23-2006, 10:29 AM
I wanted to call the cops on them. seriously. the next fucker who does that near me will get the local PD on their ass like flies on shit. i dont give a damn about morons who want to jack up the insurance rates of other people.

EVOL EDO
12-23-2006, 10:45 AM
you should have accepted the challenge and sent them off somewhere but stay at starbucks just so they would leave. hahaha got hit up at starbucks, classic

evobeaner
12-23-2006, 01:17 PM
how old where these little mofo's?

JDMC-WestEVO
12-23-2006, 02:22 PM
happens to me all day long man just driving maybe 10 miles to my friends party last night 5 cars revved on me 2 civics, 1 5.0 mustang, integra, and guess who SRT4 haha so annoying

blkside
12-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Bro the driver was like a 25 or so old armenian looking dude and the passenger was like a 16 17 year old kid.... Grow up people..

Miss Evo8
12-23-2006, 05:21 PM
I feel embarassed after reading that :oops:

blkside
12-23-2006, 05:29 PM
It was hilarious and how cool they were.. the drivers seat was so leaned back he could barely reach the wheel... I was wondering if he thought it was a 88 Caprice on 26es....

Macky
12-24-2006, 05:48 PM
im pretty sure that dipshit is on this forum. he seems to know about flip's evo. if you're reading this, i hope you wrap your evo around a tree this xmas.

1lOvEbOOst
12-24-2006, 05:57 PM
^^^:2funny:^^^

gen4k20a2
12-24-2006, 07:07 PM
wow and i thought i left all that shit behind when i got rid of my RSX....so sad

Granny Shifter
12-24-2006, 07:24 PM
wow and i thought i left all that shit behind when i got rid of my RSX....so sad

Lol, they will never stop!

Ricardon
12-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Ford Contour > EVO

silvery_eagle
12-24-2006, 09:46 PM
GTO? this sounds like voltron....

blkside
12-24-2006, 10:08 PM
yeah well whoever it is should learn to grow the fuck up... Theres plenty of heat on "tooners" to begin with but when irresponsible people like this perform these actions it makes us look even worse... Think about this... and if you are on this board please say something... explain why you would bother GROWN MEN with childish antics...

er0e
12-24-2006, 10:33 PM
The other night I went to In n Out to grab a strawberry shake, turns out theres a huge meet with all sorts of domestics and imports.

There were like a hundred cars :D

So after getting my shake I drive through the parking lot to see if I spot any fellow evo owners... nothing.

I drive back towards In n Out and I run into a GG IX MR with 4 young guys in it. They drive by me hella slow, I give em thumbs up as I am tired and about to leave... It looked like the driver was trying to tell me something, somehow he follows me onto the main road and we are side by side. Asian dude had no muffler on his EVO IX!!! ( I was like wtf.. I bet hes gonna try to race me. Didn't even want to roll my window down)

So he asks me at the light, "do you do canyon runs in your evo?" I was thinking he needed some help in finding some good roads so I told him where I usually go for spirited drives. His demeanor was kind of being a smart ass... I ask him what happened to his muffler, he says " I lost it!"
Yeah right, how do you lose a muffler!? Kind of weird, it didn't make sense...

Homeboy drives off without saying lates or anything of the sort... wierd...

He pulls up again at another light, " Do you go to the Burbank meets?" I say, "no I always work and I haven't had the chance" I ask him if hes a member of Socalevo he says, "Nah, never heard of it" Wierd again... Hes knows about the burbank meets but hes not on here?

At this point I don't take anything this guy says seriously, and I drive off without saying anything.

I don't think i've ever had anyone in my back seats. Homeboy had a car load of dudes :2funny:

boostin_terrier
12-24-2006, 10:39 PM
The other night I went to In n Out to grab a strawberry shake, turns out theres a huge meet with all sorts of domestics and imports.

There were like a hundred cars :D

So after getting my shake I drive through the parking lot to see if I spot any fellow evo owners... nothing.

I drive back towards In n Out and I run into a GG IX MR with 4 young guys in it. They drive by me hella slow, I give em thumbs up as I am tired and about to leave... It looked like the driver was trying to tell me something, somehow he follows me onto the main road and we are side by side. Asian dude had no muffler on his EVO IX!!! ( I was like wtf.. I bet hes gonna try to race me. Didn't even want to roll my window down)

So he asks me at the light, "do you do canyon runs in your evo?" I was thinking he needed some help in finding some good roads so I told him where I usually go for spirited drives. His demeanor was kind of being a smart ass... I ask him what happened to his muffler, he says " I lost it!"
Yeah right, how do you lose a muffler!? Kind of weird, it didn't make sense...

Homeboy drives off without saying lates or anything of the sort... wierd...

He pulls up again at another light, " Do you go to the Burbank meets?" I say, "no I always work and I haven't had the chance" I ask him if hes a member of Socalevo he says, "Nah, never heard of it" Wierd again... Hes knows about the burbank meets but hes not on here?

At this point I don't take anything this guy says seriously, and I drive off without saying anything.

I don't think i've ever had anyone in my back seats. Homeboy had a car load of dudes :2funny:

wierdo....now that i think of it, besides my kid no one is ever in my backseat.

j_nizzle
12-24-2006, 10:49 PM
refering to the "solution to racism" thread, the only solution here is more stupidity. im gonna hit up every grandma i see in a camry/accord and show em what's up 0-40....i cant fk with a prius though. their 0-6 kills me!