PDA

View Full Version : awesome run in with the police in rowland

lznk41
12-23-2006, 11:22 PM
so im makin my way to church after work and i was going down pathfinder road (where the road is a huge downhill) towards fullerton road. i was going probably about 65 in the 45 zone (bullshit speed limit especially for a wide open downhill section) but i do this everyday. i just roll the car down and put the car in neutral but today just happened to be the day a chp officer drives up the hill. no light stacks on his car or anything (very stealthy) and my worst fear happens, he flips a bitch and chases me down the hill. now im like F**Kin B*Tch. i have no front license plate, no cat, front tint, obvious eletronics in the car that shouldnt be there, etc. so i thought this was gonna be a fatty ticket. first thing he tells me is he got me on radar (which he showed me) going 65 in a 45. fair. i knew what i did was obviously wrong so im ready to pay the price (probably would have tbd'ed) but then he goes back to his car, takes like 20 minutes writing ish down and then comes back to me. then the officer says, "son, have a happy early birthday (12/29) and a merry christmas. just slow it down next time and take ur front tint off." im just like WTF just happened? :D i cant believe he let me off with a warning going 20 over the speed limit. i drive off and am so relieved that he only wrote me a window tint ticket. coolest officer ive ever ran into :coolsmiley:

btw i remember reading a thread on getting pulled over and how to be courteous and respectful when u do get pulled over and i decided to practice them and i really do believe it helped me get off the hook this time. i pulled my keys out and put em on my dash, hands on steering wheel, ended with sir at the end of each sentence, admit my mistake, and kept a cool manner. it really pays to be courteous sometime.

smokinevo9
12-23-2006, 11:29 PM
cool O0

Skiracer
12-23-2006, 11:32 PM
Meh, i got an exhaust ticketin Rowland Heights. I defintiely know the cop didn't hear my car since i have one of the quietest exhausts around. He prolly saw my big wing and my grapefruit size exhaust tip

lznk41
12-23-2006, 11:33 PM
cool O0

haha FUNNY sig there. guess a lot of share similar hobbies... :twisted:

lznk41
12-23-2006, 11:34 PM
Meh, i got an exhaust ticketin Rowland Heights. I defintiely know the cop didn't hear my car since i have one of the quietest exhausts around. He prolly saw my big wing and my grapefruit size exhaust tip

i get tailed a lot in rowland but ive never been pulled over (knocks on wood) for exhaust so i guess im pretty lucky since im always around there. i just need to use rubbin alcohol to get this tint off right?

fusionchicken
12-24-2006, 05:24 AM
wingless is the way :D

btw cruising at 65 in neutral is just a bad idea....just let it cruise in 5th and u save more gas while drive safer at the same time, just a suggestion O0

lznk41
12-24-2006, 11:41 PM
and wingl

btw cruising at 65 in neutral is just a bad idea....just let it cruise in 5th and u save more gas while drive safer at the same time, just a suggestion O0

and wingless ive been for the past 4 months!

yeah its just a really bad habit i have going down hill. one of those things that stuck when i drove my previous car. guess ill have to fix that

evilrs
12-25-2006, 12:19 AM
pullin off tint is a bitch. I used a razor blade and rubbing achohol

Skiracer
12-25-2006, 12:21 AM
pullin off tint is a bitch.Â* I used a razor blade and rubbing achohol

Yes it is a bitch. That's why i paid the tint shop to remove mine.

fusionchicken
12-25-2006, 01:42 AM
and wingl

and wingless ive been for the past 4 months!

yeah its just a really bad habit i have going down hill. one of those things that stuck when i drove my previous car. guess ill have to fix that

doh! it's hopeless for us :(

Jap_WHiP
12-25-2006, 02:04 AM
...btw i remember reading a thread on getting pulled over and how to be courteous and respectful when u do get pulled over and i decided to practice them and i really do believe it helped me get off the hook this time. i pulled my keys out and put em on my dash, hands on steering wheel, ended with sir at the end of each sentence, admit my mistake, and kept a cool manner. it really pays to be courteous sometime.

Inzk41:Â* +1 Dude that is for sure!Â* It's happened to my with Brea PD- Potential List of things got tuned down to just speeding- saved me at least $500! Thank God!Â* Be cool its the best way to go... :police:

I hate that area my parents live off Pathfinder Rd. (@ the top of the hill in, "Monte Verde Summit")... It doesn't get any better down Harbor, or through La Habra Hts., that LaCo Sheriff in the Ford Expedition is all over that area!

Thank God you got off though!

Jap_WHiP
12-25-2006, 02:08 AM
pullin off tint is a bitch. I used a razor blade and rubbing achohol

Bug and Tar remover works great! Any Organic Solvent will work, I got some from AutoZone...

bash
12-27-2006, 11:01 AM
I always take my car back to tint place and they get nervous when i tell them i got a ticket so i need them to take it off then ill brb and have them re do it once its signed off.. works everytime... rotate tint shops hah.

Evo8you
01-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Hairdryer and ammonia works good to remove tint.

Granny Shifter
01-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Lucky man.