PDA

View Full Version : Stock FTW!

Terenus
12-23-2006, 11:35 PM
So.... I had a nice run with 2 cops on Wed. haha. I was speeding home on the way to the 14FWY from Yimi going about 60 in a 50 zone and across the street was a parked cop car. As I was passing by I saw him flip his left blinkers to get out and then all the disco lights but the cars on the other side were going too fast so he couldn't catch me. Then when I was back in my area I was at a red light getting ready to turn right and there's a sign saying "No right turn on red during the hours of 7-9AM" so I said I'm safe and made a turn with a sheriff behind me. The sheriff followed me for a block and pulled me over for the no right turn bullshit, so I basically played stupid and said sorry I didn't know instead of arguing because I know I will win in court. I got no tickets and after I got home I didn't even think of driving anywhere, haha. Oh yea, he didn't even hassle me about any mods, stock ftw, haha!

smokinevo9
12-23-2006, 11:37 PM
cool O0

j_nizzle
12-23-2006, 11:44 PM
you're asian...it was bound to happen. with those chinky eyes, who could read all the signs and rules? meh, i know the white man is just trying to supress your inner need to drive like you were in red china w/o real rules.

Terenus
12-23-2006, 11:48 PM
Hey, you're in the same club, why don't you do something!

j_nizzle
12-23-2006, 11:51 PM

my goal is to rid fob drivers from the road...have you ever driven on bolsa during breakfast/lunch/chinese new year time!?

Terenus
12-23-2006, 11:55 PM

my goal is to rid fob drivers from the road...have you ever driven on bolsa during breakfast/lunch/chinese new year time!?

Dude, I live in Chinatown2, all the FOB Asian woman pass their 30s can't dive for shit. They make left turns on double yellow lines and block the whole fucking road. They take at least 5 secs to react to the green light and pretty much lets go the brake pedal and let the car drive itself with the automatic tranny. It's ridiculous!

Terenus
12-23-2006, 11:56 PM
Don't forget the white gloves and giant welding masks they wear.

j_nizzle
12-23-2006, 11:57 PM

Dude, I live in Chinatown2, all the FOB Asian woman pass their 30s can't dive for shit. They make left turns on double yellow lines and block the whole fucking road. They take at least 5 secs to react to the green light and pretty much lets go the brake pedal and let the car drive itself with the automatic tranny. It's ridiculous!

meh, have you been backed into by a fob driver at a complete stop with your horn blaring and the driver of the other car looking at you after the accident like nothing happened? like he does it all the time and it's fine?

Terenus
12-24-2006, 12:00 AM
ROFL, I've honked at one for doing those stupid illegal left turns on a double yellow line and they actually yell back at you...

ganma
01-11-2007, 01:09 AM
lol.....i always laugh at those funky mask that they wear.

fusionchicken
01-11-2007, 02:15 AM

this drives me absolutely nuts.

RPD_FKTARD
01-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Don't forget the giant welding masks they wear.

where can i get these? how much... i'm too ashamed of how i look.
<----

Terenus
01-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Don't forget the giant welding masks they wear.

where can i get these? how much... i'm too ashamed of how i look.

Fallen86
01-21-2007, 01:54 AM

OMG... LOL i gota say i agree 100%... that shit is fobby

Granny Shifter
01-21-2007, 02:44 AM
I live in an area that is said to get higher insurance rates because we have two liabilities. Old people and asian drivers.

ernald711
01-24-2007, 04:54 PM

haha this is soo true... i see the older ones wearing full face shade things... LOL