PDA

View Full Version : is it just me...?

j_nizzle
12-25-2006, 03:06 PM
or is there a sudden influx of stupid ricer mutha fkrs/people who just cant for the life of them describe a problem with their car without the "AzN, ub3r 1337 h4x0r5 talk" infiltrating our forum?

case in point: http://socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=35371.msg6912325;topicseen#msg6912325

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=35368.msg6912323;topicseen#msg6912323

i dunno...ban!

speedracer2169
12-25-2006, 03:08 PM
+1 i just noticed that too wtf?

speedracer2169
12-25-2006, 03:09 PM
they can at least try to use the spell check maybe we should add a grammar check button too lol

j_nizzle
12-25-2006, 03:15 PM
or assess their problems/questions/concerns using common sense before asking questions. a little annoying to think some people are seriously clueless. i admit im not a genius or the superior knowledge holder by any means when it comes to evos but damn...i installed a bov on my stock intake and i cant hear anything...did i break something!?!?!

Miss Evo8
12-25-2006, 08:24 PM
:'( Evos getting bought left and right by clueless Ricers who have no idea about the true spirit of an Evo... they just buy it because its "cool" and they wanna make noise... Lame! :buck2:
and the other guy... I have no comment... I was just speechless after that post... :buck2:

Macky
12-25-2006, 09:56 PM
:'( Evos getting bought left and right by clueless Ricers who have no idea about the true spirit of an Evo... they just buy it because its "cool" and they wanna make noise... Lame! :buck2:
and the other guy... I have no comment... I was just speechless after that post... :buck2:

evos are bought left and right by clueless ricers because evos are now sold so cheap. call me a hater, but i think dealerships selling them so cheap makes it easy for the "wrong" people to acquire the car.

speedracer2169
12-25-2006, 10:00 PM
+1 on the selling part.

Ricardon
12-26-2006, 10:41 AM
:'(Â* Evos getting bought left and right by clueless Ricers who have no idea about the true spirit of an Evo... they just buy it because its "cool" and they wanna make noise... Lame!Â* :buck2:
and the other guy... I have no comment... I was just speechless after that post...Â* :buck2:

evos are bought left and right by clueless ricers because evos are now sold so cheap. call me a hater, but i think dealerships selling them so cheap makes it easy for the "wrong" people to acquire the car.

So anyone wanna buy an EVO at ridiculously low prices?

j_nizzle
12-26-2006, 11:11 AM

So anyone wanna buy an EVO at ridiculously low prices?

i want a silver or gg 9 gsr for $1000! LOL

DTunedEvoX
12-26-2006, 11:38 AM
I feel your pain ... I could imagine how unerving it is for the mods .. Especially when they try thier best to put up sticky's and README's etc ... maybe there is a function to not let them be able to post until they've read the thread lol ...

Terry S
12-26-2006, 02:28 PM
It's called text messaging. Society's bane for the next 20 years.

Terry S

Ricardon
12-27-2006, 11:44 AM
It's called text messaging. Society's bane for the next 20 years.

Terry S

Win.

Terry, you're going to have to stop posting good shit...I'm getting tired of posting "win" after your posts!

WavMixer
01-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Wow, so this is what I've been missing? Greetings all 8)

Ricardon
01-26-2007, 10:03 PM
You say that with a sort of remorseful tone wave....you aren't missing a god damned thing because it gets worse everyday. We tippied 5,000 members yesterday when we probably should have stopped at 500 hahahahaha.

Oh, and how the hell you been old man? How's the wife?

WavMixer
02-14-2007, 12:15 AM
I've been busy trying to launch my home based business. 5 months down, so far, so good. O0 not much time to bullshit on the boards like to ol' days when i got paid to sit behind a desk for 8 hrs a day and surf the message boards. Now a days I gotta work for a living. I actually lost 10-15 Lbs from being more active :D

Mrs Wav is doing fine and wishing I was behind a desk, in an office far, far away instead of in her hair all day, everyday. I really love the gas mileage my Evo gets now. No more 100 mile daily commutes. Now my commute consists of getting out of bed and walking down the hall to my office.

Ricardon
02-14-2007, 12:52 AM
Never a perfect scenario is there? The grass is greener on the other side until you get there hehehe. Well, at least you got the gas mileage down, and I bet that the missus likes having you around more...even if you're in her hair all the time hahaha.

Terenus
02-14-2007, 07:55 AM
I've been busy trying to launch my home based business. 5 months down, so far, so good. O0 not much time to bullshit on the boards like to ol' days when i got paid to sit behind a desk for 8 hrs a day and surf the message boards. Now a days I gotta work for a living. I actually lost 10-15 Lbs from being more active :D

Mrs Wav is doing fine and wishing I was behind a desk, in an office far, far away instead of in her hair all day, everyday. I really love the gas mileage my Evo gets now. No more 100 mile daily commutes. Now my commute consists of getting out of bed and walking down the hall to my office.

Good to hear you're doing better!