PDA

View Full Version : Inventor Of Water Powered Car Murdered?

Mokaone
12-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Inventor Of Water Powered Car Murdered?
This was an amazing video that was just released today on Google Video. This man Stan Meyer's built a car than runs entirely on water. The car gets 100 miles to the gallon, which is just astonishing. Well, what do you think happened to this earth changing inventor.... hmm the man was poisoned and died in 1998. Later that week all of his equipment and the car that he created has stolen and never recovered. Stan Meyer's had spoken repeatedly about how he was being threatened by oil companies, but refused to bow to their wishes of abandoning the project.

full story: http://easygrowhouseplants.blogspot.com/2006/12/inventor-of-water-powered-car-murdered.html

Granny Shifter
12-26-2006, 09:05 PM
Talk about spooky!

JOOTZ
12-26-2006, 09:30 PM
weird one

fusionchicken
12-26-2006, 10:02 PM
woah...

blkside
12-26-2006, 11:45 PM
Why do you all sem surprised. I have no doubt in my mind that the government in conjunction with private organizations commit 'murder' when it is in their best interest. Jesus look at the federal tax on gas.... thats like 25-30% of the reason gas is so high. Fucking asslickers in California government rape you harder... its stupid... I am gonna make an engine that runs on piss.. then you drink and drive....lol

leaveit2bevo
12-27-2006, 11:14 AM
wtf this was in a jack in the box commercial a water powered car that gets 100mpg I call bullshit

x[corwyn]
12-27-2006, 11:22 AM
There has always been speculation about oil companies all the way back to Tesla. There are some that say Tesla had created some fantastic technology and it was subverted by the oil companies.

I have no doubt in my mind that the Oil companies are lying, greedy and will do anything to keep their profits. Including and especially preventing the human race from moving on and developing better technology. If no one thinks the Oil companies run the country, you need look no further than our issues over the last 10 years with other countries, what companies are making record profits now, and what men are in office.

Mokaone
12-27-2006, 12:00 PM
]
There has always been speculation about oil companies all the way back to Tesla. There are some that say Tesla had created some fantastic technology and it was subverted by the oil companies.
heard about that too.

also, there was supposedly another man who had made a water-powered car years back. and he was found "mysteriously" dead. his brother started a site and watnot talking about his brother being threated by many people in the past and how he believe it was the government.

i figured this story belonged in the "political area", altho its kinda obvious how he died.

chuckdashi
12-27-2006, 12:03 PM
wasnt that water powered car a hoax?!...

fusionchicken
12-27-2006, 01:44 PM
^damn chris...nothing is real, my brain's about to explode now

Terry S
12-28-2006, 08:58 AM
Basically, yes this was a hoax.

The guy's death is in question, the car didn't actually "run on water", and the inventor is the one propagating the conspiracy myth.

It's basically an early attempt at the hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicle. Unfortunately, he was so busy trying to bilk foreign and domestic investors of their cash that he never found the time to prove his "theories".

Here's a good place to get started on this story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fuel_cell

Terry S

Mokaone
12-29-2006, 10:20 AM
hmmm... interesting.. i didnt know it was a hoax. wat about that other thing...

...i remember a friend showing me a video or some like, water jet thing that u could use to cut into even the strongest steal but couldnt harm human skin. could have the story wrong, ill ask him about it. sounds like it would e a hoax too, but video looked real.

Terry S
12-29-2006, 11:10 AM
hmmm... interesting.. i didnt know it was a hoax. wat about that other thing...

...i remember a friend showing me a video or some like, water jet thing that u could use to cut into even the strongest steal but couldnt harm human skin. could have the story wrong, ill ask him about it. sounds like it would e a hoax too, but video looked real.

Unfortunately there are many scammsters out there that peddle overhyped pseudo-sciences that were created only to bilk people from their cash.

Unless the "new" technology can be reproduced by multiple third-party sources, I question everything.

Terry S