PDA

View Full Version : SADDAM HANGED

blkside
12-29-2006, 08:26 PM
He was hung at 1006 Eastern Time just outside the Green Zone...

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Some Arab media, including Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya and the U.S.-financed Al-Hurrah, reported about an hour before daylight Saturday (about 10 p.m. EST Friday) that Saddam had been executed. There was no confirmation from the Iraqi government. They rushed the execution in respect of the Upcoming Iraqi Holiday.

Edit:His half brother and the head of one of his courts were also executed shortly there after.

AND IT WAS VIDEOED.... We will see if it makes it to youtube.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061230/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saddam

Terenus
12-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Pics or never happened!

JOOTZ
12-29-2006, 08:30 PM
he got it
blood in
blood out

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9269/headexplodepc8.gif

Terenus
12-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Here's the article.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html

One Evo Pinay
12-29-2006, 08:38 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061230/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saddam

One Evo Pinay
12-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Damn, Terenus beat me to a link...a better one at that haha

Terenus
12-29-2006, 08:55 PM
Damn, Terenus beat me to a link...a better one at that haha

All good, same news.

Now the real question is, how is Iraq reacting to this?

TARMAC_GSR
12-29-2006, 10:18 PM
troops should get ready for some drama.... fukkn iraqies better be glad im not deployable yet :knuppel2:

hooaah!

blkside
12-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Shit isnt gonna be any worse... They are coming up on a holiday so that is gonna keep things somewhat quiet... I think the only thing may be more random assaults by smaller factions because surprisingly the larger ones are extremely more accurate and organized.

Terenus
12-30-2006, 12:31 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hVk155U1mF0

Not the hanging but looks like it's just right before it.

GokuSSJ4
12-30-2006, 12:46 PM
i wonder if the same thing will ever happen to Fidel Castro ....

Terenus
12-30-2006, 01:40 PM
Fidel is like almost dead.

GokuSSJ4
12-30-2006, 02:33 PM
Fidel is like almost dead.
thats what people have said for many years, yet he is still there ...

Mokaone
12-30-2006, 03:31 PM
video is out

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521

boostin_terrier
12-30-2006, 04:18 PM
i wonder what he was saying before they did it...

chuckdashi
12-30-2006, 04:54 PM
i wonder what he was saying before they did it...
same here

blkside
12-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Allah Akbar.... X 10000... he has nothing left to say. I dont know if I believe it... Its a shitty video but I guess so....whatever fuck this whole shit...

chuckdashi
12-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Allah Akbar.... X 10000... he has nothing left to say. I dont know if I believe it... Its a shitty video but I guess so....whatever fuck this whole shit...
seems like they were using a camera phone

GokuSSJ4
12-30-2006, 05:02 PM
video is out

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521
damn!!!!!! i didnt think they would release the video ....

blkside
12-30-2006, 05:04 PM
thats from the Iraqis not the US... you can probably go to al jazeera and get a lot more videos... I have videos that I guarantee you have never seen... they came from a helicopter not the internet....

chuckdashi
12-30-2006, 05:25 PM
hmm.. like?!...

thats from the Iraqis not the US... you can probably go to al jazeera and get a lot more videos... I have videos that I guarantee you have never seen... they came from a helicopter not the internet....

Mokaone
12-30-2006, 07:41 PM

according to the guy who posted it on HT, it was recorded on a camera fone

chuckdashi
12-30-2006, 07:42 PM

according to the guy who posted it on HT, it was recorded on a camera fone
there you go...

Ricardon
12-31-2006, 01:48 PM
He was probably saying something like "I'm coming back to fuck you all in the butt" That video sucks...let's try not to do jumping jacks while filming something as important as this mmkay.

Terenus
12-31-2006, 02:15 PM
I'm still waiting for the media videos of him being hanged.

boostin_terrier
12-31-2006, 05:40 PM
He was probably saying something like "I'm coming back to fuck you all in the butt" That video sucks...let's try not to do jumping jacks while filming something as important as this mmkay.

seriously i think i got motion sickness while watching it.....

trinydex
12-31-2006, 07:23 PM
i just wonder why they'd even let people video it. i mean it was so informal you'd expect them to have one news crew and no one else. an exclussive they call it. but they're all just apin' around wtf.

it's kinda brutal if you think about it. execution. but even worse making a damn circus out of it.

Ricardon
12-31-2006, 07:58 PM
it's kinda brutal if you think about it. execution. but even worse making a damn circus out of it.

Does it surprise you in the slightest, though? This whole deal is a circus...all of it.

ohhgyeahfasho
01-01-2007, 09:34 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SThSIQ5vojg its the hanging. RIP.

Granny Shifter
01-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Why do I feel kinda sad...

Ricardon
01-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Why do I feel kinda sad...

Maybe because 3,000 American soldiers have lost their lives so far? Fuck Saddam, but he aint worth 3k of our peeps.

andyluk
01-02-2007, 07:44 PM
well...i heard that they didnt let ppl bring phones in to the execution room....
but for some reason...some higher ranking ppl didnt let the guards search their body...hmm...

blkside
01-02-2007, 09:39 PM
You all are hearing shit and I am trying to figure out where from...

1. If any military (US) personnel were present everyone would have gotten searched.
2. Thats not a circus... watch the executions of the captured... thats so ridiculous
3. Hes dead its still not over and more americans are gonna die so Fuck Saddam and his POS followers...

sgtbadazzwife
01-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Thankfully he is dead

Granny Shifter
01-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Hussein: Terminated
Next on list: Castro

Ricardon
01-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Hussein:Â* Terminated
Next on list:Â* Castro

Never gonna happen.

Terenus
01-04-2007, 01:35 PM
That guy is like almost dead, and we have even worst dictators out there.

Eckolaker
01-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Pretty easy to understand why it was such a cluster fuck and done so rushed. Can you imagine if the same shit happened in this country? Saddam had not one, but three of his defense lawyers assassinated. A judge and his family was also murdered. What if jonny Cochran had been assassinated during the OJ trial. Could you picture the fiasco that would have followed. An immediate mis-trial, etc.

First off, Saddam was due to stand trial for the Mass Murder of the Kurds in 87. A trial that would have had the potential to make the world stand still.

I hope we have enough people here that remember what happened back then. I hope people remember Iran Contra. I hope people remember that it was Us and the British that sold Saddam those weapons he used on the Kurds. I hope we all remember the photos of Don Rumsfeld meeting with Saddam the week after he ordered the killings.

RPD_FKTARD
01-05-2007, 02:49 PM
i thought they're gonna just hang his nuts...

Granny Shifter
01-06-2007, 10:18 PM
I still can't believed this finally happened.

greekven
01-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Pretty easy to understand why it was such a cluster fuck and done so rushed. Can you imagine if the same shit happened in this country? Saddam had not one, but three of his defense lawyers assassinated. A judge and his family was also murdered. What if jonny Cochran had been assassinated during the OJ trial. Could you picture the fiasco that would have followed. An immediate mis-trial, etc.

You are correct. How about the U.S.A. didn't do anything to the turks when they did the genocide against the armenians, and allowing the turks as well to take over part of the island of Cyppress. Our politicians MUCHO AMIGOS with them. All these politicians that were and are involved in these kind of affairs are the ones that should be burning in hell. Maybe Mr. Bush should send his daugthers over in Iraq that way they can get killed, so he can feel the pain that many families are going through. And we say damn Iraquis, Why? It's not their fault that some of our politicians went over there and invaded their land, for what? For weapons of " MASS DESTRUCTION", allegedely........ We curse them? Why? Most of them lost their homes, families as well. I am not approving of what Saddam Hussein did, but who are we to decide other countries fates........... One more thing, I hope Mr. Bush and other politicians start looking closer at Latin America. Remember Mr. Hugo Chavez, from Venezuela. Communism is slowly going to creep back.

First off, Saddam was due to stand trial for the Mass Murder of the Kurds in 87. A trial that would have had the potential to make the world stand still.

I hope we have enough people here that remember what happened back then. I hope people remember Iran Contra. I hope people remember that it was Us and the British that sold Saddam those weapons he used on the Kurds. I hope we all remember the photos of Don Rumsfeld meeting with Saddam the week after he ordered the killings.

Eckolaker
01-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Trust me when I tell you that Hugo Chavez is not a communist nor is he a threat to the American people.

My god, they are great and getting the masses to believe whatever they want.

WAKEY WAKEY FOLKS!

greekven
01-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Trust me when I tell you that Hugo Chavez is not a communist nor is he a threat to the American people.

WAKEY WAKEY FOLKS!

Do you know for a fact he is not communist? Are from Venezuela by any chance?

Eckolaker
01-08-2007, 12:40 PM

WAKEY WAKEY FOLKS!

Yes I do know... As I am not from venezuela myself, I do have friends from there, and even a close personal friend who just moved there at the Request of Hugo Chavez and the Venezuelan government.

Why dont you actually look into what Hugo has done for people here in our own country. Especially in NY with his Citgo Gas Stations in Queens.

greekven
01-10-2007, 08:01 PM

WAKEY WAKEY FOLKS!

Yes I do know... As I am not from venezuela myself, I do have friends from there, and even a close personal friend who just moved there at the Request of Hugo Chavez and the Venezuelan government.

Why dont you actually look into what Hugo has done for people here in our own country. Especially in NY with his Citgo Gas Stations in Queens.

Maybe you should move to Queens and buy his gas. What has he done for this country. Or better yet, maybe you should go and live in Venezuela and start cutting caña de azucar crops, like they do in Cuba.