PDA

View Full Version : Does God hate STIs?

Blaze
01-01-2007, 03:27 PM
The answer to this is no.
But the Ontario PD sure as hell do.

Gather 'round kids, 'cause Uncle Blaze has done gots anotha' stori to tells you!

The place: ONTARIO, CA
The time: 'bout 4 o'clock as the crow flys
The suspects: 3 GG MR Evos and an STI.

Not the licence plates:
(1) Good Bye STI
(2) Evil IX
(3) For Track Use Only
(4) You Just Lost
*Note: These are the meaning, not the actual plates

Let's step back in time about to about 3:50PM. Everyone is getting on the freeway, and I notice my car is running a big off. It's either a clutch or a leaky IC pipe, so I punch it getting on the freeway to see which. Can't smell the clutch and for some odd reason, it didn't behave the same as it did a bit ago.

Exit: Milliken Ave, Southbound toward our favorite family restaurant where we plan to help young women through college in exchange for beer and piss poor service. (The food is ok...).

I'm not convinced what the issue is with my car, so I punch it a few more times to shake it off. Shaun is pacing beside me; ahead, then behind, then ahead. Then as we get out of the thick of the residential area, it's a sudden high RPM run through a changing light. Charles and Scott don't make the light. Shaun and I push forward. Shaun and I decend down a hill, under a bridge and up toward one of his favorite turns. I'm not interested in pushing the car anymore as I loose myself in thought as to what happened 10 minutes ago. We're both in 4th gear (GReddy Titanium goodness to the right and a Tomei turbo back to the left).

Both cars are decellerating and.... It's loud.

Round the corner doing 5-6MPH over and who's there to greet us but 2 bikes with guns pointed at our heads. (Oh joy. One for each of us, how convenient!) Clutches go in, the noise subsides, the cops are staring at Voltex'd evo with more wings then WWI bi-plan, pacing a sister bedazzling evo of the same variety.

What was going through their minds? Probably donut lard as they couldn't be bothered to chase us down. :idiot2:

Shaun and I exchange dumbfounded looks for a moment, then it occurs to us simultaneously that Charles and Scott are going to be booking it to catch up to us. After all, they want to help put young women through college just as much as we do. I'm on the phone with Scott (no answer). Shaun is ringing Charles with the same results. I ring Scott a second time and he picks up.

"Cops! Bikes! Radar! Slow DOWN!"

"I see them."

I make a sigh or relief, hang up, and a few moments later Shaun and I pull into the restaurant and start talking about how lucky we were. I mention that I was able to get a hold of Scott just in time, but it turns out that when Scott said, "I see them," it was because THEY saw him. But I ask you: How can 3 highly modified evos swoop past two bikes but the only one that gets tagged is the "stealth modded" STI with a 30 year old white guy driving?

Infamous Quotes from the Day

Hey, hurry the f'k up. We're hungry!

Sorry bro, it should have been me....

You're g'damn right, it should have been you!

*chris*
01-01-2007, 03:36 PM
LOL ...another great story

S2myEVO
01-01-2007, 03:38 PM
those kind of stories put a big fat smile on my face. thanks. too bad for your friend though.

ebevo
01-01-2007, 03:42 PM
interesting writeup...i guess the man really shows no luv for STIs :D

JDMC-WestEVO
01-01-2007, 03:47 PM
haha same type of thing happened to me on the freeway a few days ago pacing a really cute girl in a blacked out cadilac CTS-V for those of u that dont kno that has the LS6 or 7 motor in it. Â*doing well over the speedlimt. Â*i glance back and see the dreaded light bar about 1/4 mile back i slam on the brakes and i guess the girl saw too and she did the same by the time CHP caught up i was doin 60-65 and she stares threw my tinted windows at me and looks at the cadilac and decided to pull me over :( figures. Â*got out of it by showing her the stack of 8 tickets in my glove box. Â*but it just kinda sucks that she had to pull ME over. Â*i asked her the reason y i got pulled over and the cadilac didnt and she said it was because she can only get one of us and i seemed like the safer target???? not sure wat that means but ya. my .02

1of1000MR
01-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Damn, sucks for Scott.Â* :tickedoff:Â* I got a ticket yesterday aswell. I got cited in Fontana for tinted windows and a loud exhaust.

evomrguy
01-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah yesterday was good times, perhaps a repeat today as round 2 begins. But see, I told Scott sti's suck, and low and behold, the man agrees with me.

Stinji
01-01-2007, 04:57 PM
You hateful bastard!

evomrguy
01-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Yes, I am.

Stinji
01-01-2007, 05:06 PM
And yes...I think god does hate sti's!

TARMAC_GSR
01-01-2007, 05:41 PM
srry scott.... what was the citation for? did they ask u to pop the hood? were they ass holes?

EVOate909
01-01-2007, 06:24 PM
dam that sucks scott...i think its the racing stripes

wut they get you for anyways??

Granny Shifter
01-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Wow, just wow. Â*Hey Oscar, I need to talk to you.

Tomasu
01-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Crazy evo shinanigans again.... Nice legal people in subarus always taking the fall.... gah, makes me scared to cruise with you guys haha :-P

lol good story tho

Stinji
01-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Got me for 65 in a 50. Cop was just doing his job. Didn't ask me to pop the hood...made mention three times about my car being modified and said I should take it to chp station to get speedo recalibrated. I said nothing...was just polite and didn't say much. Guess I gotta take my lumps...it could have been much worse!

RgistRdShowoffIX
01-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Aw... good story. Sucks for Stinji tho. :( Sorry to hear, man.

UMIAMI80
01-01-2007, 09:32 PM
No offense dude, but when you typed..

That doesn't make sense. The saying ...as the crow flys pertains to a measurement of travel. A crow doesn't have to take roads or paths or any traffic jams to deal with, it just flies from point A to point B in one line, a straight line, or as the Crow flies. It has nothing to do with time.

Tomasu
01-01-2007, 10:18 PM

That doesn't make sense. The saying ...as the crow flys pertains to a measurement of travel. A crow doesn't have to take roads or paths or any traffic jams to deal with, it just flies from point A to point B in one line, a straight line, or as the Crow flies. It has nothing to do with time.

I think thats the point haha

OmegaEvo
01-02-2007, 01:00 AM
LoL :2funny: a story to tell my kids as a bedtime story......

TARMAC_GSR
01-02-2007, 01:22 AM

^^^ huh? i didnt kno we had english professors on socal?

xEviLxVIIIx
01-02-2007, 09:37 AM
Well, I was the lucky GG driving behind scott. I thought for sure it was going to be me when the bike rolled up behind me. But to my surprise, the officer didnt even look at me and stopped right next to scott and waited for the light to turn green. Its a good thing i didnt get pulled over, cuz if the officer asked how fast i was going, i would of had to say somewhere around 100kmh, cause my cluster is in kilometers hahah :uglystupid2:

Stinji
01-02-2007, 09:40 AM
I'm quickly not finding the humor in this thread!!!! All you hateful bastards! Karma bitches! You'll get your turn!

xEviLxVIIIx
01-02-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm quickly not finding the humor in this thread!!!! All you hateful bastards! Karma bitches! You'll get your turn!

no hatred here scott, im just freaking lucky. I really thought it was going to be me, i was praying in the car when i saw him pull up in my mirror.

GokuSSJ4
01-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Sorry to hear about that Scott... its ashame that cops ruined the holidays...
As for Blaze, great story like always!

TARMAC_GSR
01-02-2007, 12:05 PM

man i have had my share of tickets, @least 2k worth, more than enuff for me....

Stinji
01-02-2007, 08:16 PM
^^^^^ouch! I haven't gotten a ticket in over 5 years...so no worries....I was about due for one! There is a silver lining...what about all the times I was doing much worse and didn't get caught for it...I'll take this one with no complaints!

Saotome9
02-12-2007, 03:08 AM
good story lol