PDA

View Full Version : anyone bored in 909 diamond bar? (montefino by 711)

yajo
01-03-2007, 09:44 PM
come & help a noobie with his greddy tt (i know it's not necessary), and my boosty gauge? hehe..

crashergs
01-03-2007, 11:27 PM
installing the gretty TT is easy, i did it on my own and im a newb :) the guage is a different story :-X

diegoalunan
01-03-2007, 11:34 PM
i can help u out.. im a newb too... wanna learn find ut if i can do it to my ride as well...

yajo
01-03-2007, 11:38 PM
come through! aim me -> "johnz"

..just started.

diegoalunan
01-03-2007, 11:40 PM
i dont have aim.. ey btw did u buy ur evo at carriage?..

Blaze
01-03-2007, 11:41 PM
You might want to hit up a 626 meet.
There's a lot of peeps there that can help you out.

Otherwise do a search in the install section here and on evoM.
You'll find what you're looking for.

Blaze

rammsteinmatt
01-04-2007, 12:27 AM
boost gage is easy, which one do you have?

i might be available in glendora to help ;)

yajo
01-04-2007, 01:04 AM

autometer sport meter or whatever.. man i kinda ended up giving up.

lznk41
01-04-2007, 01:35 AM

hey man my best friend lives there in montefino off grand ave and diamond bar blvd.

i can help u since i live really close by there too and im there a lot.

be careful tho, i hope u park ur car inside. my car got vandalized a year ago 2nd day i bought my car because i left it outside on the street for a couple hours (it was @least 8 g's worth of damage). buncha haters live in that area so be WARNED. keep an eye/ear out for g35 coupes cus i think the ppl who did that to my car drive one.

yajo
01-04-2007, 02:16 AM

hey man my best friend lives there in montefino off grand ave and diamond bar blvd.

be careful tho, i hope u park ur car inside. my car got vandalized a year ago 2nd day i bought my car because i left it outside on the street for a couple hours (it was @least 8 g's worth of damage). buncha haters live in that area so be WARNED. keep an eye/ear out for g35 coupes cus i think the ppl who did that to my car drive one.

ohhh shit.. i kno them.. the korean db thugs.. i saw em @ the pho spot Saturday.. like 8 heads all dawgin' me with my sister and mom.. but hey, they're diamond bar thugs after all..
but ya, would really appreciate the help if u are in the area whenever.. jus get at me ;D

lznk41
01-07-2007, 02:38 AM

ohhh shit.. i kno them.. the korean db thugs.. i saw em @ the pho spot Saturday.. like 8 heads all dawgin' me with my sister and mom.. but hey, they're diamond bar thugs after all..
but ya, would really appreciate the help if u are in the area whenever.. jus get at me ;D

wait wait wait.. u really know them? fuck ill report them to the police right now if its really them. i can send their asses to jail for at LEAST 6 months for felony vandalism charges. i would LOVE to take them to court

fusionchicken
01-07-2007, 03:04 AM

wait wait wait.. u really know them? fuck ill report them to the police right now if its really them. i can send their asses to jail for at LEAST 6 months for felony vandalism charges. i would LOVE to take them to court

please do so!!!

Jap_WHiP
01-07-2007, 03:10 AM
yajo:Â* Dude, you should roll to the Fullerton meets thery're just over the hill, we have a few members from DB...

It would take you 15 tops from DB to get to the spot!

It's every Monday at ~8:30,Â* look a the Fullerton Meet thread:

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=24539.0

yajo
01-07-2007, 12:53 PM

i'm pretty sure who they are. they live up on the corner by me.. and i think one of em drives that gs300 with the blackd out tails that parks on montefino.. those foos always up to no good :(

yajo
01-07-2007, 12:53 PM
yajo: Dude, you should roll to the Fullerton meets thery're just over the hill, we have a few members from DB...

It would take you 15 tops from DB to get to the spot!

It's every Monday at ~8:30, look a the Fullerton Meet thread:

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=24539.0
werd, i'll prolle stop by this monday if i don't feel like total complete shit after work ^^

Granny Shifter
01-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Oh wow, finding the ones who vandelized your car? Take em' to court!

yajo
01-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Oh wow, finding the ones who vandelized your car? Take em' to court!
Court=Overrated.

Rolling up On the bitches that vandalized your war with three car fulls = Fun.

diegoalunan
01-11-2007, 08:55 PM
yajo i was gonna go and help u out with ur ti.. btw how did it go?..( ur installation)

yajo
01-11-2007, 09:37 PM
yajo i was gonna go and help u out with ur ti.. btw how did it go?..( ur installation)
it went alright.. i think it was a decently easy first install. helped me get a bit more familiar with
my car and etc etc..

the boosty gauge took me a bit longer cuz i had to ghetto rig it for a night since i forgot to get the connector
pieces at autozone. none the less it "worked," and the next night i picked up a new Tee and Connectors.

as for the TT.. that thing was cake w/ the harness.. however i opted not to use the extra features of the timer..
i just installed it w/o the speedometer or whatever and the ebrake feature, mostly cuz i didnt want to take apart
the center console..

none the less it was real fun.. the next next night i picked up an ARC Fun Box and put it in in record time as I had to
meet up with some friends for some dinner. i think that night, i was clockin' under 5mpg with all the messing around
i was doing with my new funbox..

diegoalunan
01-11-2007, 09:39 PM
nice. good job bro. let me know if u guys are down for a meet.. lets try fulleton or the temecula meet.. or prolly start a new mini meet by hooters in temecula