PDA

View Full Version : Some more ranting about cops

Granny Shifter
01-09-2007, 11:32 PM
So it has been a long day. I'm heading back from the 91 towards Redlands. My V1 goes off like crazy, telling me something is behind me. I look into my rear view mirror and there is a car lagging traffic 100 feet behind me. I sustain my speed at 55 mph in fifth gear. I see the rack on the top of the car's hood. If someone tried to move in from another lane behind my car, the cop would race up so he would constantly stay behind me. He keeps his radar on me for 10 miles! After this he pulls up to the right side of my car and gives me a wide eye and takes off. I just hate stupid cops who try to bust you for nothing.

JOOTZ
01-09-2007, 11:35 PM
he just trying to spook you
good thing he got tired doing that

Granny Shifter
01-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Well he did spook me really well.

JOOTZ
01-09-2007, 11:42 PM
oh yeah
from the meet at LBC tonite got tailed by popos a mile from my offramp
they even took the offramp and slid on my left beside me at the light
nobody wants to be pulled over for nothing,cause for sure they gonna have you pop the hood
i made like i didnt care
they left me alone

909Evo
01-10-2007, 07:40 PM
I Got a Mother Freaking parking ticket today because my rear tire was not touching the curb.

Fucking Cops.

fusionchicken
01-10-2007, 08:50 PM
I Got a Mother Freaking parking ticket today because my rear tire was not touching the curb.

Fucking Cops.

WTF

kevin sorry to hear man, did you ever get the stealth exhaust yet?

x[corwyn]
01-10-2007, 10:25 PM

Fucking Cops.

LOL Im pretty sure you can get that written off for ya. Rear tire not TOUCHING the curb? How does that work?

Granny Shifter
01-10-2007, 10:41 PM

Fucking Cops.

WTF

Nope, but I will later on. It's getting annoying (cops that is).

x[corwyn]
01-10-2007, 10:43 PM

Fucking Cops.

WTF

Nope, but I will later on. It's getting annoying (cops that is).

get used to it. I had one bust a U and follow me right by my house yesterday. Fortunately Im really sick, and so I think he saw coughing and blowing my nose and decided that harrasing me wasnt worth getting sick.

909Evo
01-11-2007, 03:08 PM
]
LOL Im pretty sure you can get that written off for ya. Rear tire not TOUCHING the curb? How does that work?

Nah actually I can't, I waited and waited for that bitch ass meter maid to come back around... I think she was scared, as she was a no show.

$49 outta my own pocket, thats some bullshit.

And how it works? I was on my bike, motorcylces rear tires are supposed to be touching the curb when parked on the street. There were 6 bikes, four touching the curb, and mine and another guys straddled in front of them. The other dude and I got tickets.

It was in huntington beach too, not even my county... so i'm pretty sol.

x[corwyn]
01-11-2007, 05:23 PM
]

Nah actually I can't, I waited and waited for that bitch ass meter maid to come back around... I think she was scared, as she was a no show.

$49 outta my own pocket, thats some bullshit.

And how it works? I was on my bike, motorcylces rear tires are supposed to be touching the curb when parked on the street. There were 6 bikes, four touching the curb, and mine and another guys straddled in front of them. The other dude and I got tickets.

It was in huntington beach too, not even my county... so i'm pretty sol.

Ohhhhh I thought it was your car.

Yea that has been a BIG BS ticket a lot of people have gotten a bunch of times. HB is not the only offender for that crappy ass ticket. They also would use that to screw with people at bike nights in some LA areas and SD areas after Palomar rides. I think that law was made with the idea of tickets. No one ever heard of leaving the bike in gear and on the sidestand.

BTW if you park in the parking garage in HB on your motorcycle its free.

909Evo
01-12-2007, 12:40 AM
]

That is a handy piece of information to have right there!
Is it safe? Cause she's my baby, she's worth more than my evo and my grandma's life put together.

x[corwyn]
01-12-2007, 12:49 AM
]

That is a handy piece of information to have right there!
Is it safe? Cause she's my baby, she's worth more than my evo and my grandma's life put together.

Its safe enough for me to park there. Special bike parking too. Usually every yahoo wants to park outside and show off so only locals know and park in there.