PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning IE. Just bought an S2K Ha!

RumbleN
01-10-2007, 11:28 AM
yeah. good morning. ive been lurking around here for awhile my name is Nick and I drive a black IX with a cf front end. you've probably seen me driving around riverside or the high desert rocking out to the scorpions. woot.

i figured i would finally introduce myself as im finally taking an interest in the community a little bit.
and i bought an 05 black s2k last night and figured I would share the story about how f&*$ing cheap car salesman are. after haggling for 2 hours over the price the guy offers to go grab us some fast food since we've been there for so long and its gonna take another hour to sign and such. so he offers up some arby's..... fine.... i specifically said...... beef 'n cheddars.... repeatedly. the bastard brought us back just the regular old roast beefs.... no sauce..... no drinks..... lack of cheese on my meat really pisses me off, and drove me to the need to rant about this online.... all the other forums weren't enough i had to dump this off here as one of my first posts too.

Blaze
01-10-2007, 01:10 PM
You still have your IX, yes?
When are you going to grab my back seats?

evomrguy
01-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Wow calm down children. Were all friends here. :)

On topic: congrats on the s2k dude. You still have the evo?

fusionchicken
01-10-2007, 03:53 PM
evo + s2000 is a great combo O0 hope you kept your IX

Blaze
01-10-2007, 06:05 PM
say hello to the recycle bin for me if you want to continue on that path.

tee hee.

RumbleN
01-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Of course I kept the IX pffft! I havnt been doing any acid lately so I still have my wits about me. Im gonna strip the IX down to track/fun status and try to keep the s2000 as DD as possible. I drive my Armada most of the time anyways so I guess it doesnt really matter, but I can only afford to mod one car at a time lol. Blaze Ill grab your back seats when you find that harness :) I got your fittty too. Harness, harness harness.

fusionchicken
01-11-2007, 02:33 AM
well in that case mod the IX then, since there isn't much you could do for the s2000 anyways short of a supercharger in terms of power. throw on a good coilover system though and the s2000 will give you a great time around any track or auto-x.

evomrguy
01-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah harness harness harness! I wanted to get in on the action too. Lucky guy getting both rides.

RumbleN
01-11-2007, 12:34 PM
the IX is well on the way anyways... i got a t.r.e stg 2 tranny sitting in my garage right now.... need to get it put in!!!!!! that was my christmas present woot! yeah i was thinking coils + swy bars and be done with it for now. it already has some sort of stock-looking aftermarket exhaust on it that I have yet to identify, but it sounds real nice.

diegoalunan
01-11-2007, 09:06 PM
congrats on u s2k..

Blaze
01-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Of course I kept the IX pffft! I havnt been doing any acid lately so I still have my wits about me. Im gonna strip the IX down to track/fun status and try to keep the s2000 as DD as possible. I drive my Armada most of the time anyways so I guess it doesnt really matter, but I can only afford to mod one car at a time lol. Blaze Ill grab your back seats when you find that harness :) I got your fittty too. Harness, harness harness.

Hey, guess what I just dug out of the garage?
It's the rest of your harness!
PM me and we can meet up tonight or tomorrow AM.

Blaze

RumbleN
01-13-2007, 11:14 AM
aghhhhhh wish i saw this last night when all i did was play guitar hero all night. today im gonna be in victorville putting the finishing touches on a property..... booooooo!!! as long as its before wed. when i take it to TT for the trans im gonna have them throw the gauges in also.

thisxguy
01-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Welcome...thanks for coming out of the closet :D

evo + s2000 is a great combo O0 hope you kept your IX

i'd like the have that garage some day, but with the addition of a M3 also :P

your evo has a full cf front end? pictures :)

JOOTZ
01-18-2007, 09:55 PM
welcome

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2498/beavisbuttheadtw4.gif

RumbleN
01-19-2007, 09:55 AM
here, only decent pic i could come up with at work. http://www.globalfininc.com/Pictures/frontend.jpg